shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hi guys, I've played this game three times, I deleted all my saves from both the game folder and the renpy folder that is made in the C tower. Finally, I downloaded the uncompressed version, and even so, when episode 2 is about to start, it ends my game and it doesn't let me advance, does it only happen to me? , the game does not continue? Please, someone who has a complete salvo to upload it... Greetings and thanks

hola chicos he jugado tres veces este juego, borré todas mis salvas tanto de la carpeta del juego como de la carpeta renpy que se hace en la torre C en fin descargue la version no comprimida, y aun asi cuando va a comenzar el episodio 2 termina mi juego y no me deja avanzar, me pasa solo a mi? , el juego no continua?, por favor alguien que tenga una salva completa que la suba.... Saludos y gracias

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hi guys, I've played this game three times, I deleted all my saves from both the game folder and the renpy folder that is made in the C tower. Finally, I downloaded the uncompressed version, and even so, when episode 2 is about to start, it ends my game and it doesn't let me advance, does it only happen to me? , the game does not continue? Please, someone who has a complete salvo to upload it... Greetings and thanks
That's the end of the game for now.

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes