4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018
From development speed I'd guess the game to be finished in 2024.

There is still the butt surgery to be added, as well as the final gender reassignment surgery.
Nazarov's storyline will head to a climax, and there's all the dateable characters. Lexi feels pretty incomplete. I think he wanted to include more dates as well.

Lots of stuff to do. I think after the main story is done Lobsterman said he wanted to flesh things out more, and maybe add in an epilogue?

Reactions: Dixon Butz

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
From development speed I'd guess the game to be finished in 2024.

There is still the butt surgery to be added, as well as the final gender reassignment surgery.
Nazarov's storyline will head to a climax, and there's all the dateable characters. Lexi feels pretty incomplete. I think he wanted to include more dates as well.

Lots of stuff to do. I think after the main story is done Lobsterman said he wanted to flesh things out more, and maybe add in an epilogue?
it is better to wait and have a good result than to be impatient and have something sloppy

Bacon_Master

Aug 12, 2020
Care to share?
next update is this month, in discord it could be late august at the latest.. won't bleed into september
content mainly about main storylines, butt surgery, intro to bottom surgery
also the game could come to an end in late 2023

Amon-Noatak

Apr 28, 2017
Keep high love points with both of them. Survive the argument with Todd at Cauldron. Don't lose Todd to Olivia or Becky, if you do Jack gets bored and dumps you.

Kalambeln

Aug 28, 2017
Was there supposed to be an update this month? Or is all the paraphrasing of the dev's updates here in the comments obfuscating things?

Kalambeln

Aug 28, 2017
So there's a new post on Subscribestar, but I can't tell from the title whether it's the update or a delay

Anyone able to fill us in?

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes