4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Klimenka

Aug 29, 2021
I don't want to bring bad news, but...

"Listen everyone - I'm as frustrated as you. There are still a lot of passages that aren't working and I have family commitments all day today. There was an ambition to get it done yesterday but holy shit did I run into problems in a few spots (and then I handled them... slowly). I want this thing out, obviously (should have been out 40 days ago). But my estimate of how much time things take is clearly busted.
It sucks because it's done in terms of content, has been for days, it's just not playable yet. If I released it now you'd run into a black screen and be pretty frustrated, trust me
At this point it will be out as soon as I can finish it. I don't trust myself to give another deadline lol"

Bacon_Master

Aug 12, 2020
Seems to be like lobster (the dev) was ambitious and is making a new in-game mechanic(reference from subscribestar post) for the final part, that turns out to spawned lots of bugs and one in particular is a very big one.. he seems to finally resolved the big one 4 days ago, and was just in final part of cleaning up the rest but yesterday he ran into new problems while cleaning up. So i understand why this has taken so long

Reactions: Shyara and Tutuooo

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
How to start and develop a relationship with Lexi? And by the way, one of the best games in this genre.
Hang out at the bar while on a day off. You’ll eventually meet her and you keep returning to see her

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

"Listen everyone - I'm as frustrated as you. There are still a lot of passages that aren't working and I have family commitments all day today. There was an ambition to get it done yesterday but holy shit did I run into problems in a few spots (and then I handled them... slowly). I want this thing out, obviously (should have been out 40 days ago). But my estimate of how much time things take is clearly busted.
It sucks because it's done in terms of content, has been for days, it's just not playable yet. If I released it now you'd run into a black screen and be pretty frustrated, trust me
At this point it will be out as soon as I can finish it. I don't trust myself to give another deadline lol"
Damn

doggbound

Dec 22, 2016

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2019
Just gonna zero in on this, most pirates are decent people. That's because pirating isn't stealing. There is nothing being taken, only copied. Besides, like above said "Try before you buy" is typically the move in larger pirating circles.

Also new update looks fire
Have you got previews?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Someone please post the update. That changelog has made me HUNGRY, and I need something to get my mind off these fucking wisdom teeth

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
It's great to see all the excitement over the new update of The Good Son! It will be released to the public in about a week's time.

Obviously I don't 'support' it being released here earlier, but such is a pirate's life, yar har har and a bottle of rum. I won't be upset if it's leaked. I do appreciate those of you who want to respect the game (and me) by keeping it off the site for the one week where it's only available to subscribers.

Basically, whatever is done, it's all good. No need for arguing over the ethics and definition of theft and piracy :)

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes