4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
It's great to see all the excitement over the new update of The Good Son! It will be released to the public in about a week's time.

Obviously I don't 'support' it being released here earlier, but such is a pirate's life, yar har har and a bottle of rum. I won't be upset if it's leaked. I do appreciate those of you who want to respect the game (and me) by keeping it off the site for the one week where it's only available to subscribers.

Basically, whatever is done, it's all good. No need for arguing over the ethics and definition of theft and piracy :)
Congratulations on the update Lobster :)

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Enough with the insults and the off-topic arguments of stealing content.

We are Pirates. Thats the end of it.

Warnings/thread bans may occur if not complying with the general thread rules. Thank You!

Tharater

Nov 14, 2016
Hotfix: The Good Son v0.9.1
v0.9.0 came out with two game breaking bugs. Good news - they're fixed!!!

Changes from v0.9.1 compared to v0.9.0:

-Early in the game, you can now actually discover the Tapestry as normal, allowing you to continue working at the Cauldron as a waitress

-The Mid Game Skip no longer confuses Olivier for Chad

There is another bug I am aware of where you get an error when trying to buy any piercing. I have not yet been able to replicate this bug so it has not been fixed. Sorry!

Full download and HTML only MEGA links below.

Disanymous

Jun 21, 2017
Thanks for the share!

for anyone having problems with gofile:
what usually works for me is, click on the link (it goes to gofile homepage), close the page and click on the link again. then it goes to the download page for whatever reason

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Susan's interracial route has been pretty disappointing after the auction, the focus shifted completely to Olivier and she barely acknowledges the MC. And I don't know if I made the wrong choices but I was forced into accepting the gender change. It still is a very interesting route but it didn't develop how I expected it to, personally I would have prefered if the route continued to focus on Susan.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Quick question, does the protagonist stays a sissy (male with female parts) or do they become fully female (vagina, no more dick, etc) over time?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Quick question, does the protagonist stays a sissy (male with female parts) or do they become fully female (vagina, no more dick, etc) over time?
Become more female. Latest update introduces the sex change operation but it’s not actually available yet.

Reactions: Forix
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes