AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Would wish there was a non-incest script with proper names. I've made it for a few prior versions, but it takes some effort each time since I don't know how to make Ren'Py do it automatically.

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

botab

Aug 24, 2020
looks like a very interesting game but it is quite large in size And when the final version of the game comes out or there will be, for example, the second part

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
looks like a very interesting game but it is quite large in size And when the final version of the game comes out or there will be, for example, the second part
Please rephrase to make it obvious what you mean.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Did this game had a non-ntr route? I mean one where the MC has the girls for himself and the other guy dont get the chance to do anything with them.
Yes, if u don't want to play the NTR route, then u must keep increasing the Love relationship with Mom & Sister, don't let their relationship below 0, then the NTR route won't happen. U can choose to share Mom with young brother or not, if u don't want to share Mom with him, u can reject his request.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
almost like in the tyrant right? but there is no way to turn the ntr off?
There's no way to turn it off, but it's also really easy to avoid.
If you talk to them in a way they like and work out till you're in great shape. You can't enter NTR territory.
You can also use the cheat menu to see how you're doing. Just don't use it to change too much or you'll miss out on content.

NB: This is my 1000th post, yay!

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Would wish there was a non-incest script with proper names. I've made it for a few prior versions, but it takes some effort each time since I don't know how to make Ren'Py do it automatically.
I know gigan made a really good incest patch a couple updates ago that automatically did that, but I have no idea where it is now. If you could find it, you might be able to edit it to make it non-incest with the proper names.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Guy in Charge [v0.18] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.43 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.40 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 240 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 206 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
There's no way to turn it off, but it's also really easy to avoid.
If you talk to them in a way they like and work out till you're in great shape. You can't enter NTR territory.
You can also use the cheat menu to see how you're doing. Just don't use it to change too much or you'll miss out on content.

NB: This is my 1000th post, yay!
so by talking to them in a way they like and training I will get out the ntr territory ok but while Im training does anything happens? cause sometimes it happens in the background. Edit: congrats on the 1k post xD

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
so by talking to them in a way they like and training I will get out the ntr territory ok but while Im training does anything happens? cause sometimes it happens in the background. Edit: congrats on the 1k post xD
I'm pretty sure your affection with the girls needs to be negative for any NTR to start happening or at least super low combined with low physique. Nothing will happen until you either start building affection and physique (Alpha) or start being a dick and ignore your physique (NTR) Once you start being nice and training you don't have to worry about NTR, it won't happen at all. Nothing will happen in the background, you'll know the NTR is happening.

Edit: Also i don't think you ever have to actively talk to Devon on the Alpha route.
As long as you keep building your relationship with Mom and Sis and sexing them up Devon will eventually get kicked out

Last edited:
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
I meant that the game weighs a lot and when the finished version of the game will be released or, for example, there will be 2 part of this game
Whether or not there is a Part 2 to this game when it finishes is purely up to the dev, and as far as I know there hasn't been discussion of a sequel happening. It's very likely that when the dev finishes with this game, he'll have more time to work on his other game.

botab

Aug 24, 2020
Whether or not there is a Part 2 to this game when it finishes is purely up to the dev, and as far as I know there hasn't been discussion of a sequel happening. It's very likely that when the dev finishes with this game, he'll have more time to work on his other game.
Thank you very much for your answer and what do you think when the developer finishes this game

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
You've been told how to avoid the NTR. Any further questions, play the game yourself to see. Asking the same question 4 different ways doesn't help much, just saying.

3.20 star(s) 50 Votes