Unity The Handyman [v1.1.2] [thecyborgmummy]

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
I'm having trouble getting the day 4 scene with Araceli's cosplay outfit.
I followed all the steps and told her what I wanted without offending her. But once I give her the red gun and she sits on the bed, that scene doesn't start, they just stare at each other.
Does anyone know if I have to do anything else? thanks for advance

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
I'm having trouble getting the day 4 scene with Araceli's cosplay outfit.
I followed all the steps and told her what I wanted without offending her. But once I give her the red gun and she sits on the bed, that scene doesn't start, they just stare at each other.
Does anyone know if I have to do anything else? thanks for advance
Tis bugged in v1.1.0, fixed in v1.1.1

Reactions: Omar128

beepbop412

Jun 11, 2021
Was finally able to gain access to the guide and saw the steps for Sacrificium. Any kind folks willing to screenshot/describe the photo left behind by the creature? Don't wanna use the save editor since it might ruin the 5 saves I have.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ever thought of adding the option to make the mc transparent in sex scenes? like in illusion games
Please not! Transparent characters and/or "X-Ray view" of the inner workings are really not my cup of tea ... (I was tempted to write something stronger, but after all it is a question of different taste, and mine is not automatically more correct than yours. )Well, obviously it is more correct, because it is my taste and thus by definition the only one that counts, but trying to keep up appearances. ;)

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
i hope the unity rules dont have a negative affect on the future of the game
I just read up on that. Greedy-ass corporations suck the fun out of everything. The fees mean that developers are incentivized to make sure the fewest number of people install the game in order to not hit the trigger point. It is beyond crazy and will dissuade any future developers from using Unity when they can develop on other engines that won't pick their pockets.

Jun 2, 2021
Please not! Transparent characters and/or "X-Ray view" of the inner workings are really not my cup of tea ... (I was tempted to write something stronger, but after all it is a question of different taste, and mine is not automatically more correct than yours. )Well, obviously it is more correct, because it is my taste and thus by definition the only one that counts, but trying to keep up appearances. ;)
You love seeing dudes in your sex scenes, not my place to judge brother ;) (Although I suggested of it being a toggleable option so you wouldn't even have to worry about it in the first place lol)

tanz23

Jul 18, 2018
hello on day 10 on forgoing when tanya said i need to burning anything i made i cant pick up anything. Cant pick up the top shelf, workbench nor the paper bird

beepbop412

Jun 11, 2021
Tis bugged in v1.1.0, fixed in v1.1.1
Hello, I decided to redo Day 6 to Day 11 for the Sacrificium event as I'm a bit worried at using the game save override. I might have found a couple of bugs going through these days:
- On Day 6 (encouraged Araceli to cosplay scenario), if you return the fabric after cutting it with the pattern AS SOON as she picks up the cutter (if left around), Araceli will stand in place instead of going to her room
- On Day 6 again, if she puts on the costume you made AFTER peeing but BEFORE she washes her hand, she will do animation for turning off the faucet but the water keeps on running (there's a workaround wherein you yourself turn off the water)
- On Day 8, the dialogue for still doesn't show up despite not doing and the time being after 11 am.

So yeah stuck at Day 8 due to potential bugs. I'm guessing the reason why Day 10's Forgoing requires you to not have all these done is due to some lore reason. Still, the causal link going back to Day 6 is pretty mind numbing since:
- On Day 11's Sacrificium, you need to have done Forgoing the Rules BUT...
- On Day 10's Forgoing the Rules, you need to have Agreed to take part in the Observance BUT...
- On Day 8's Agreed to take part in the Observance, you need to have NOT Helped with the research paper event
on Day 6

I'm not against having lasting consequences but I believe having the final choice in Day 10 (Power of Suk-Jest Eon vs. Forgoing the Rules) if you can both agree to (potentially) partake in the observance AND did Power of Suggestion is the better choice. Again, hard locking the path of research paper/power Suk-Jest Eon should probably be refined a bit for more freedom of choice.

Either way, hope identifying these bugs helps fine tune the experience and good luck with the future days

Last edited:

beepbop412

Jun 11, 2021
hello on day 10 on forgoing when tanya said i need to burning anything i made i cant pick up anything. Cant pick up the top shelf, workbench nor the paper bird
Yep, dev mentioned it here when responding to my questions
I'm glad you enjoyed yourself :) I will address some of these and leave others to your speculation.

d) static is intentional
e) SJ E came first
f) being able to interact with those 3 things is only possible (on current and future builds) if you have D8- and do not have D8- . if you have power of suggestion, that will take priority and grant won't be able to join Tanya. BUT if you're saying you don't have that situation and you're still being blocked, i'd probably like to take a look at your save file.
g) are you saying there might be something fishy about Danna?
m) Yes, the handyman was kicked off of Fandom previously. I don't have any interest in trying to re-upload all of the images and text to that site. despite being kicked off, they were actually quite decent about it at the time and allowed me to collect everything off of the site over several weeks before they shut it down. I don't want to try sneaking back in when I feel like they acted in good faith. i don't know why they allow house party, but i also don't want to blow up house parties situation, so i'm going to leave that alone. admittedly, the current host losing my data (and i was not the only one affected by that) was a pretty big fuck up. for what it's worth, they acknowledged it and apologized. if that, or something like it, happens again, i will consider moving the guide. But being blocked out because of hitting the daily hit limit is not a factor i am concerned about. it happened on day 10 release, on day 11 release and i'm sure every subsequent day will be the same. every other day of the year we're at like 2% of the daily hit limit.
n) stranger things have happened (stranger things WILL happen).
Tl;dr - Forgoing the rules is now hardlocked to be in conflict with Day 8's Power of Suggestion. Changes need to be made for your events in Day 6 and 8 to be able to do it.

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
So, I guess I need to be as clear as possible here.

Option 1- ( happened and did not happen) Tanya told you to find something to burn. You should be able to pick up the objects you mentioned.

Option 2- (if either of the above conditions are violated) Tanya simply tells you to find some matches. you can not pick up or interact with the objects.

If you're saying that Tanya told you to find something to burn (and did not simply ask you to find matches), and you can't interact with the shelf, workbench or bird, that is a bug.

thecyborgmummy

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Hello, I decided to redo Day 6 to Day 11 for the Sacrificium event as I'm a bit worried at using the game save override. I might have found a couple of bugs going through these days:
- On Day 6 (encouraged Araceli to cosplay scenario), if you return the fabric after cutting it with the pattern AS SOON as she picks up the cutter (if left around), Araceli will stand in place instead of going to her room
- On Day 6 again, if she puts on the costume you made AFTER peeing but BEFORE she washes her hand, she will do animation for turning off the faucet but the water keeps on running (there's a workaround wherein you yourself turn off the water)
- On Day 8, the dialogue for still doesn't show up despite not doing and the time being after 11 am.
Thanks for the bug reports. The Day 8 issue is resolved in v1.1.1, I will look into the Day 6 issues.

Reactions: beepbop412

beepbop412

Jun 11, 2021
Thanks for the bug reports. The Day 8 issue is resolved in v1.1.1, I will look into the Day 6 issues.
Hello another potential bug report (or it might just be my game):
- Day 11's is not working on v1.1.1. Followed the instructions of only having Day 10's Forgoing the Rules with a fresh save. After doing Something In There and seeing the creature, no footprints can be found in the Maintenance room nor is there a picture on the workbench. Is there another step you have to do?

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes