Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Why download the prepatch game, then the patch. Isn't the 5.2 game the same thing? (It's what I'm doing now - why I'm asking....)
5.2 is 1.62GB and the patch is 4.5mb so if you don't want to redownload an entire game it's nicer. (as a code monkey and a patch whore I am downloading 5.2 after redownloading 5.1 yesterday as well as the patch)

TO ANYONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO PATCH LOOK AT MY SIGNATURE BEFORE ASKING!!!

faba

Jun 2, 2017
anyone kindly care to share a save, completed v 0.50? I had to start from scratch too many times now...

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
After going through scripts.rpy for the patch, I noticed that the dev didn't implement my corrections. Nevertheless, I've made corrections for some typos I hadn't spotted the first time and I'm posting the corrected versions. Hopefully, these are enough to carry out the changes. [1/n]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also found some legacy code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Haley Smith

doncherry

Aug 2, 2018
I downloaded the 5.2 version linked at the bottom of page 136. Started from scratch, including playing through the intro day again. On the intro day, after you've intervened with the water balloon, looking in on the English classroom again generates an error. Didn't copy the error code, will try and do that tomorrow. Once you advance to the game proper and start day 2, you're able to click on the classroom again without a problem.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
mods maybe a mod would be so kind to update the op with the latest links?
v.0.5.2
and the patch (0.5.1 to 0.5.2) to fix the lake bug that prevents you from talking to Jimmy.

also, the patch doesn't work with the compressed version, since the file it is supposed to replace isn't there

and big thanks to I'm Not Thea Lundgren! for the links

Loved the Golden Eye water gun battle. The sounds :love::love::love:, so many memories.

Edit: Lol, there is a user called mods :LOL:, I'll try it with fauxplayer

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes