FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Finally able to pledge to this game. Glad they've hit a major milestone. I pledge to 2 games on Patreon; Dandy Boy Adventures, and now this. I'm happy to support devs who come up with good concepts, write well, have extensive amounts of content, and put effort into making updates as frequent as possible. I encourage anyone else who has the ability to afford it (even $1 a month) and enjoys this game to pledge on Patreon, if only to show support. Altos and Herdone are actively participating in the F95zone community even though their game that they work very hard on is being hosted here for free, undermining their patreon. If you enjoy it, and can afford it, help out a good developer like them.

Like I said, really glad to see this game taking off and having funding applied to it.

Like a great man once said...if you build it, they will cum.
I'm not even surprised they were able to hit these milestones. The plotting is on the level of Ecchi Sensei and Waifu Academy, except there's waay more freedom to do whatever. If anyone has a fan sig, I'd definitely replace one of the two.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
There's this annoying bug trying to talk to the groundskeeper though. Anyway around that, or will I just have to wait?
Yes, the good news is that a new version was posted by darkcore (see below) :), but for some reason the mods have not updated the OP yet, despite multiple people asking them to do so. :( :rolleyes:

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Yes, the good news is that a new version was posted by darkcore (see below) :), but for some reason the mods have not updated the OP yet, despite multiple people asking them to do so. :( :rolleyes:

Enjoy!

Is this a link to 0.5.2 or 0.5.3? Just asking as the links you posted in your spoiler were for 0.5.2 and I don't see a 0.5.3 (nor heard of the patch mentioned here).

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Is this a link to 0.5.2 or 0.5.3? Just asking as the links you posted in your spoiler were for 0.5.2 and I don't see a 0.5.3 (nor heard of the patch mentioned here).
Oops, my bad. :oops: I should really learn to double check before posting. The latest version is 0.5.2 - I've corrected my previous post.

So far, there's been version 0.5.0 (beta), 0.5.1 (buggy) and then 0.5.2 (bug fix). So 0.5.2 is the 3rd release of this version, which is why I got mixed up. Sorry for the confusion!

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Too bad MEGA has never failed to be useless. Always crashes my shit every time it gets to 100%.
The webpage interface is only good up to about a 1GB or so before it hits a memory limit on your browser. You need to use their crappy third party downloader. There's a commandline downloader that works alright on Linux.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Too bad MEGA has never failed to be useless. Always crashes my shit every time it gets to 100%.
Sound like a hardware issue... MEGA downloads are encrypted. Once transfer completes, the file(s) are decrypted on your machine. Either you ran out of ram or your CPU isn't stable (eg. overclock with insufficient voltage).

• Thinking Face

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Sound like a hardware issue... MEGA downloads are encrypted. Once transfer completes, the file(s) are decrypted on your machine. Either you ran out of ram or your CPU isn't stable (eg. overclock with insufficient voltage).
Oh so that's what it's doing? Always wondered why it looked like it was downloading twice.
Thanks, I'll be less stupid when I'll go to bed now!

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Hmmm? Did I write the version wrong cause the one I have is 0.5.2.5? Been DLing several games and might have caring the version from another game.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Oops, my bad. :oops: I should really learn to double check before posting. The latest version is 0.5.2 - I've corrected my previous post.

So far, there's been version 0.5.0 (beta), 0.5.1 (buggy) and then 0.5.2 (bug fix). So 0.5.2 is the 3rd release of this version, which is why I got mixed up. Sorry for the confusion!
No worries - just making sure I wasn't going crazy ;)

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
The mega link for the Mac just says Patch, is that suppose to be only the patch or the updated game?

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Hmmm? Did I write the version wrong cause the one I have is 0.5.2.5? ...
Give a screenshot? Can be the bugifx upps the version internally to 0.5.2.something higher, as long as you can ask the groundskeeper for the old headmaster's body at the end of the quests, to get your revenge on Ruth, it's bugfixed. That's the only thing important. Anything less than 0.5.2 - load patch. Have fun. :)

Edit: shitty draft save function. XD
ver. 0.5.2 just a bug fix?
so update is only for bugs? no content? :/
Yes, v0.5.2 patch - there's also a full game version v0.5.2 - you're probably looking for this one.

The mega link for the Mac just says Patch, is that suppose to be only the patch or the updated game?
Patch is patch - for v0.5.1 full game version to be precise, apply that patch to it (makes it v0.5.2). OR - If you haven't loaded v0.5.1 before, get a v0.5.2 full game version, patched already. ;)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Oh so that's what it's doing? Always wondered why it looked like it was downloading twice. ...

Edit:
Also does anyone know how to get the keys from the guy on the dock?
It helps to read the last few pages too. :unsure: Guess you may find sth usefull, like post #2,763, and diverse members mentioned what to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Patch is patch - for v0.5.1 full game version to be precise, apply that patch to it (makes it v0.5.2). OR - If you haven't loaded v0.5.1 before, get a v0.5.2 full game version, patched already. ;)
That's weird, but okay. By chance do you know how to finish unlock the next proposal? It says I need to finish Sally and Ruth's quests, but I did that.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes