Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
AltosandHerdone exception thrown during the early part of the game trying to enter the English classroom. Plus there are some leftover "this is the end of content" messages in the Train Potts in her apartment path.

Reactions: Cirro84

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
So. If you don't call Priti to your office the very next day does that fuck up the questline? No matter how many times I try to use the phone all I can call is the receptioninst

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
If it's not greyed out or 'completed' in your quest log you haven't done it.
If you are told you need to do some more - either it's in already (see overview screen of quests, if you got sth else to do), or the far more 'refined' proposals will be added in a later update. So you're told in advance that you will be able to introduce more with next game update.
See also my edit above - check link to walkthroughs there for what you had done, what not!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zontany

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I purchased the clothing set during the weekend but it did not arrive until Tuesday morning as I think Sam had a message about Jimmy finding keys when I showed up at the office on a Monday.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
I purchased the clothing set during the weekend but it did not arrive until Tuesday morning as I think Sam had a message about Jimmy finding keys when I showed up at the office on a Monday.
You get just a normal info message, no events preventing delivery iirc. Would be crap if you passed something - no, shouldn't happen. You get your stuff (also a certain magazine) delivered only during weekdays, not weekends, so it will come with begining next week when you order on e.g. Thursday / Friday.

Edit: Haley could be right, delivery on Friday may not be possible, because of meetings in the morning, I guess? Monday to Thursday yes.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
You get just a normal info message, no events preventing delivery iirc. Would be crap if you passed something - no, shouldn't happen. You get your stuff (also a certain magazine) delivered only during weekdays, not weekends, so it will come with begining next week when you order on e.g. Thursday / Friday.

Edit: Haley could be right, delivery on Friday may not be possible, because of meetings in the morning, I guess? Monday to Thursday yes.
You might be right I just don't feel like checking. But it is impossible to get things on Friday the dev said so himself a while ago. But I know sometimes for big events I don't get Items till Tuesday. If the code is written to skip the office or progress the day automatically then it won't run the check if you got the order from spamazon. It would be in three, four, or five if I wanted to find an example. This sample is from script.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
... But I know sometimes for big events I don't get Items till Tuesday. ...
Hm yeah. There's a slack, sure. Actually I think it's okay Haley. I personally imagine it's just literally 'Buttfuck-nowhere' town in the mountains, so delivery takes time. Important is only - the things arrive, I can continue, probably when there's nth triggered before (a rest from last day to play out in the morning maybe - dream and 'new day' sequence, Priti visit with apple, girls jogging etc.).
Everything always triggered after a time iirc, never had problems so far. More than I expect. Often it's exactly such bugs which prevent players from advancing.
It's also always mentioned 'x takes few days to arrive' (girl or stuff). Who knows, guess it's deliberately done so players don't just rush through events and done? Could be legitimate reason for a delay added, for me.

Also thanks for your support for newbies here, appreciated.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You might be right I just don't feel like checking. But it is impossible to get things on Friday the dev said so himself a while ago. But I know sometimes for big events I don't get Items till Tuesday. If the code is written to skip the office or progress the day automatically then it won't run the check if you got the order from spamazon. It would be in three, four, or five if I wanted to find an example. This sample is from script.
Pretty sure I have seen things be delivered on Friday before the meeting, but that could be a recent change, that week when I was stuck in a series of Fridays, or me misremembering, hard to say...

Killmeno2

Feb 6, 2019
There is a cheat menu built into the replay screen.
On the school map screen, top right, you can see the replay button.
Now you should be able to see a red button saying, don't press me!
Press it three times to see the cheat menu.

i cannot find the red button or even the replay button in the school map screen

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes