Avshara

Jul 16, 2017
Personally I'd only be interested in seeing Zara and Tia. I don't care much for the giant fun bags or the ash white skintone of the others.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I don't want to sound overly critical, but there is already a large amount of girls in the game. Maybe more focus could go into developing those characters?

Other than that I like Zoe and Sasha. Others don't really tickle my fancy.
I also prefer the game growing in deep and not in width

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018

Unlocked
New Models
Hi guys,
So as I’ve mentioned a few times recently I’m going to be holding a poll soon on some new character models I’ve been working on in the background for a while. So far there are eight girls with a range of shapes, sizes and skin tones to add a little diversity to the school. I posted them all earlier over at the teachers lounge section of the for some initial feedback. A selection of the images are shown here and there are more over on the Discord.
The idea is that all of these girls will appear in the game over the coming several months, with a few of them going on to become major characters while some will just be minor characters or even just extras (I get through a lot). I’ll be using this poll to help decide how big of a role they’ll get. For example, I wouldn’t want to use a very popular model for a throw away character (like Candy for example) and conversely, I wouldn’t want to give a major recurring role to a girl who didn’t have a broad appeal. Please head over to the Discord, if you haven’t already, and give your initial opinions. I’ll be making some tweaks to the models based on this feedback before finalising the girls for the actual poll early next week.
Altos
Too many girls imo, would rather flesh current cast more or at least get sex with most of them in first..

But if ya'll are... The girls in current game are all varing stages of skinny... I advocate big roles for carmen and helen to hit everyone's kink..

Last edited:
Reactions: Tenenbaum

erkper

May 16, 2018
5.1 runs fine for me so pass on that download.. (y) ty
You're welcome, but I would still probably d/l the 5.1 to 5.2 patch, it's not that big a file. Links below...

Version 0.5.2 Released
Update: Links at the bottom have been updated to version 0.5.2. Fixed a bug that meant you couldn't speak to the groundskeeper (meaning you coulnd't complete Ruth's quest). Fixed a bug that casued a crash when exiting the headmaster office on Friday afternoon. Here is a link to a to update 0.5.1 to 0.5.2. I've tested the patch on a PC but I don't have a mac so someone will need to let me know if the patch doesn't work.

Hi guys,
Version 0.5.1 is now ready and available to my $5 Patrons. The focus of this update is convincing the school inspector Ruth to let you punish the girls yourself. The game now updates automatically when you load a save so no need to skip to a new period. Check your quest log when you first start, this will guide you through the main quest.
The quest line involving the old headmasters death also advances this update. Make sure you go down to the lake in the morning to speak with Jimmy even if you already asked him about the old headmaster (this is an important step in the update and one that might be easily missed for old players).
There is now a water fight scene which can been seen by patrolling the halls at the weekend. You can now visit the dance teacher at her apartment and she will give you the reward she promised all the way back in version 0.2. You can visit the english teacher Claire and continue her ‘training’. There is also a follow up scene for Claire in her classroom (requires the confiscate underwear rule to have been unlocked).
This is not it for version 0.5. There was quite a bit of content I wanted to include this update but didn’t have the time (mostly spying scenes and mini events for the girls). So I’m going to be doing another mini update in a couple of weeks. I don’t want to set an exact date for it just yet though.
Full changelog:
  • New areas - Office reception, Teachers Lounge
  • New Staff Quest for the school inspector Ruth.
  • New scene for English teacher at her apartment and a follow up scene in the English classroom.
  • New patrol event for the science technician, Anna.
  • New patrol event for dance teacher, Trixie.
  • Can visit Trixie’s apartment for a repeatable H scene which will be expanded upon in future updates.
  • If you didn’t hire Trixie the first time around there is now a second opportunity to hire her (and a new cheat option to make it so you didn’t hire her).
  • New dream sequence.
  • New scenes for Sally and Miss Chang.
  • Water fight scene in two parts. (After the first part you’ll need to order a new item, which can be found under electronics)
For those who have played the beta version:
  • There is now a part 2 to the water fight.
  • Please note that when the game updated to version 0.5 I hadn’t correctly set the definition that records whether we had seen the scene with Claire holding the books up. Leading to a crash if you visited her classroom before seeing that scene. I’ve had to reset the definition meaning that people who’ve played that scene will have to play it again.
  • I’ve fixed a bug where the water fight scene wouldn’t trigger more than once or if you’d seen it in replay mode.
  • Fixed bug that caused a crash when talking to Sally after she's been in the shower.

(PC Version)

(MAC Version)

( Patch From 5.1 to 5.2 not tested on MAC Version)

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
But if ya'll are... The girls in current game are all varing stages of skinny... I advocate adding carmen and helen to hit everyone's kink..
nooooo every game has these udders, please let us have this one, the reason this game is popular is because of the small tits, i download maybe 1 in 50 games because 49 of 50 are filled with grotesques
if you like big tits you have endless options for games, if you find them a massive turn off you have very few options

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
5.1 runs fine for me so pass on that download.. (y) ty
But there is a small patch to move from 5.1 to 5.2 so you don't need to get the whole thing again. And a changelog in the OP that tells you what has been added so you might be missing something and not know it.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
nooooo every game has these udders, please let us have this one, the reason this game is popular is because of the small tits, i download maybe 1 in 50 games because 49 of 50 are filled with grotesques
if you like big tits you have endless options for games, if you find them a massive turn off you have very few options
I don't think you understand my point... I'll talking body I like this game accurate portrayal of bodies all around... The two girls I noted would classify under 'chubby' That's why I want them in..

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
I don't think you understand my point... I'll talking body I like this game accurate portrayal of bodies all around... The two girls I noted would classify under 'chubby' That's why I want them in
i do understand, and don't want them for the same reason, the MC has already noted how his students are all unusually attractive, they're not supposed to be an accurate potrayel of the general public but hand picked by the mysterious owners for their hotness

Uptime Lurker

Jul 29, 2018
Are you sure about that lmao? You are waay off, there are a shit ton of students. Some we just don't get to interact with, yet.. or ever..
Quite sure.

And which is more important adding more student characters is planned for undefined future and this is good option to bring patrons something new regularly. In future.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
i do understand, and don't want them for the same reason, the MC has already noted how his students are all unusually attractive, they're not supposed to be an accurate potrayel of the general public but hand picked by the mysterious owners for their hotness
Uuhhh the two chicks, carmen and helen are hot... They just aren't skinny.. And that was not your reason... You said because they have bigger tits.. You don't want them in..

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Quite sure.

And which is more important adding more student characters is planned for undefined future and this is good option to bring patrons something new regularly. In future.
Well you're wrong... there are plenty of students already... And besides I'd rather they bring punishment with MOST of current girls then add new girls..

What is more important? Um, adding new girls/cast isn't gonna help your game... Being a good game which this game is already is and having MEATY content is gonna help your game.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes