playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

The Headmaster [v0.5.2] [Altos and Herdone] - Original Size: 1.62 GB

Download Win (545 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

unroot

Aug 14, 2019
I tried opening the Miss Potts' room and this happened, can anyone help? I'm rather bad with codes.
seems the variable (claire_emb_train1) is called before it is declared. updater.rpy declares it at line 334. Check in the console if the variable udate_check6 is True, if not you have missed something (can't find what right now, maybe someone better than me)

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I tried opening the Miss Potts' room and this happened, can anyone help? I'm rather bad with codes.

That was an issue with the beta version. You can just click ignore and not miss anything. The code is only relevant after you've got near to the end of Claire's content.

michi04

May 14, 2018
can someone tell me if the walkthrough has been updated and where I find here in the forum
Thank you very much

doctorpinch

Dec 19, 2017

Unlocked
New Models
Hi guys,
So as I’ve mentioned a few times recently I’m going to be holding a poll soon on some new character models I’ve been working on in the background for a while. So far there are eight girls with a range of shapes, sizes and skin tones to add a little diversity to the school. I posted them all earlier over at the teachers lounge section of the for some initial feedback. A selection of the images are shown here and there are more over on the Discord.
The idea is that all of these girls will appear in the game over the coming several months, with a few of them going on to become major characters while some will just be minor characters or even just extras (I get through a lot). I’ll be using this poll to help decide how big of a role they’ll get. For example, I wouldn’t want to use a very popular model for a throw away character (like Candy for example) and conversely, I wouldn’t want to give a major recurring role to a girl who didn’t have a broad appeal. Please head over to the Discord, if you haven’t already, and give your initial opinions. I’ll be making some tweaks to the models based on this feedback before finalising the girls for the actual poll early next week.
Altos
I'm only a $1 patron, so I can't vote over on discord, but for what it's worth, I'd vote:
Ada
Arabellla
Sasha
Zara
Zoe
Tia
(If I liked Tia just a tiny bit more, they could be in alphabetical order!) I love all six and the order is marginal, at best.

I find myself with the apparent majority in saying that Helen and Carmen would not add anything to the game. (Helen especially - Carmen would be closer to neutral while Helen would be an actual negative.) I realize this is unrealistic, though having no one of these more voluptuous body types could just reflect the school owners' preferences. But realism, in any event, isn't really the point, is it?

I also second the comment that the girls are remarkably uniform in height, which I suggest should change.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I'm only a $1 patron, so I can't vote over on discord, but for what it's worth, I'd vote:
Ada
Arabellla
Sasha
Zara
Zoe
Tia
(If I liked Tia just a tiny bit more, they could be in alphabetical order!) I love all six and the order is marginal, at best.

I find myself with the apparent majority in saying that Helen and Carmen would not add anything to the game. (Helen especially - Carmen would be closer to neutral while Helen would be an actual negative.) I realize this is unrealistic, though having no one of these more voluptuous body types could just reflect the school owners' preferences. But realism, in any event, isn't really the point, is it?

I also second the comment that the girls are remarkably uniform in height, which I suggest should change.
They only match in height because I set them to that in the studio so they all fit equally in the mirror I put behind them. Its not how they would be in the game. As I've said already these are all WIP models for people to give initial thoughts on.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
View attachment 386458
Excuse me How to finish quest point 5
Did you try to open the file "April 16" in computer recycle bin and ended the quest "little Sally fight" before?

So you must have got the password for recycle bin file April 16 from Miss Chang?
Open/Read the file "April 16" again.
Then you can talk to Ruth in teachers lounge for black mailing.

After the last dream the green keeper will meet HM in the morning and go with him in the wood, Beast the dog will find the briefcase of the old headmaster. Inside is the number code for the safe in headmasters office (left side from desk) where some documents and sexy photos of Ruth will be found to blackmail her a second time. (choose the mercyless option) Now you can convince her to lift her skirt for "uniform controll" and reach the actual end of Ruth´s quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I cant complete main quest, everytime i go to talk with the groundkeeper at lake, i get error, when click ignore, I get : "no more questions for now"
Same issue and tried the mini fixs few pages back and no joy, the errors keep building up aswel. Im on android so i guess i cant edit the file?

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Well, nice content added for sure.
- I got one exception in v0.5.2, which I did not see posted. Seems just a blurp, misspelled. Edit: - called.
- Questlogs need a rework ('Completed' added, or some quests done need be greyed out finally).
- Also my 'golden gun' was not added as claimed, In some renders it's still the pink pistol, what ever.

That waterfun game is mean, I got killed so often. *sigh* How can they make fun of the good old N64 game console??

Edit: seen the exception dump had been posted already 4 pages back, would be strange if I for once had found that bug but nb else.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Ada
Arabellla
Sasha
Zara
Zoe
Tia

Disagree. I find Carmen very nice indeed. I like to have a wide range of body types. I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
Then you need the patch to update from 5.1 to 5.2, it was posted a few pages back, or download the full game from the OP
ok went to 5.2 played for a while 2 weeks worth of game time still no keys cleared my machine of all headmaster went to 5.2 played all and still no keys i am missing something here

Mr. John

May 20, 2019
i cant progress with quest about old headmaster, i keep getting bug when i talk with the groundkeeper,

Cazcez

Oct 8, 2017
How i can do Sally's 5th quest? (Catch Debbie misbehaving in class and then sentence her to another private punishment) she is catching another girls for me? am i glitched

Sep 4, 2018
Started over on game v0.5.2 and got the exception:

used search and it happened to someone else that was on v0.5.1 and they was told it would be fixed by the next day but guess didn't

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
...keep getting bug when i talk with the groundkeeper,
Read the last 5 to 10 pages, you need a patch v0.5.2 to install. Download it, it's only a few mbs.

How i can do Sally's 5th quest? (Catch Debbie misbehaving in class ... )
Do as told, teach a class, see what comes along. Pro tip: if you happen to catch Debbie misbehaving, huh! - send her to private punishment in your office. Sally may visit you one day to talk to you about all that punishing and what you really think about it. Be honest to her and tell her you like it.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes