cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
How i can do Sally's 5th quest? (Catch Debbie misbehaving in class and then sentence her to another private punishment) she is catching another girls for me? am i glitched
gotta Patrol the Halls for the second step (to catch her apologize to Lucy), took me some time to realise i was doing it wrong always going to Class

Cazcez

Oct 8, 2017
Read the last 5 to 10 pages, you need a patch v0.5.2 to install. Download it, it's only a few mbs.

Do as told, teach a class, see what comes along. Pro tip: if you happen to catch Debbie misbehaving, huh! - send her to private punishment in your office. Sally may visit you one day to talk to you about all that punishing and what you really think about it. Be honest to her and tell her..
gotta Patrol the Halls for the second step (to catch her apologize to Lucy), took me some time to realise i was doing it wrong always going to Class
Debbie are not doing misbehaving :D i tried everything ;( if i upload my save data can you try?

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Started over on game v0.5.2 and got the exception:
Can you do me a favour and use a 'spoiler' tag, honey?? Thanks Joke.

Yes, spelling flaw was in in v0.5.1 and it is in v0.5.2 too, got it too and posted it already, sb else had been quicker. Will be fixed 'soon' [TM], but it is not game breaking afaik.

... went to 5.2 played all and still no keys i am missing something here
Just post your questlogs for the staff a.o. (screenshot, use a spoiler tag pls), we don't have a glass bowl at hand. It's not that you run into walls constantly, the game is more or less straight forward, even dumb me got it all figured out...

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Debbie are not doing misbehaving :D ...
You play the game, not me for you. ^^ Do as I told the user Nakasan in the other post, make screenshots of your questlogs, add them here in a spoiler tag. I'm sure you were told what to do and didn't read it carefully or forgot about it. Is probably just a small thing you didn't pay attention to.

Edit: yes, do 'patrols' during school times too, as user cuteelf posted. But this is actually mentioned in the questlogs and in the game (taks: catch Debbie on a patrol, monologue: 'I should walk around and see if Debbie misbehaves again.'). Perhaps try it.

Last edited:

Cazcez

Oct 8, 2017
You play the game, not me for you. ^^ Do as I told the user Nakasan in the other post, make screenshots of your questlogs, add them here in a spoiler tag. I'm sure you were told what to do and didn't read it carefully or forgot about it. Is probably just a small thing you didn't pay attention to.

and how i can do 2nd to? ( )

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
its my save and and i don't know if i played misbehaving event :/ but its not marked with completed sign
Yeah, it's quite strange to be honest, as if you got sth messed up? Perhaps try a save from sb else here, and see if you can trigger the scenes in the correct sequence.
Also do not forget to do other quests next to Debbie's. Maybe you did not do all others and got stuck somehow? Wilson and Potts are done so far? Chang too?

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
Did you try to open the file "April 16" in computer recycle bin and ended the quest "little Sally fight" before?

So you must have got the password for recycle bin file April 16 from Miss Chang?
Open/Read the file "April 16" again.
Then you can talk to Ruth in teachers lounge for black mailing.

After the last dream the green keeper will meet HM in the morning and go with him in the wood, Beast the dog will find the briefcase of the old headmaster. Inside is the number code for the safe in headmasters office (left side from desk) where some documents and sexy photos of Ruth will be found to blackmail her a second time. (choose the mercyless option) Now you can convince her to lift her skirt for "uniform controll" and reach the actual end of Ruth´s quest.
yeah i already do it and ruth can "lift her Shirt" but also hasnt grey it point 5 ruth quest
Ruth and the oldheadmaster were havingan affair. use the information to blackmail her

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
I think all of the new girls look interesting and unique and it's definitely nice to see more diversity in the body types. I'm looking forward to meeting them all but Helen expecially.
Also, it's both funny and bizzar to see people whining about big breasts looking ugly and unrealistic (despite already having a thin big-breasted chracters in the game no one seems to mind...), so here's a fun fact: the more a woman weights - the larger her breats usually are. The more you know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is there any point to wandering around instead of using the quick actions. Are the quick actions a complete list of stuff that could be done or not?

erkper

May 16, 2018
Is there any point to wandering around instead of using the quick actions. Are the quick actions a complete list of stuff that could be done or not?
Going to the sports building and classrooms will give you the opportunity to interact with some students before you do the morning/afternoon actions, which can give bonus information about the students and even occasional bonus Discipline/Friendship points. But the quick actions will give the complete range of events for the classroom/patrol/sports action you choose.

Reactions: TheDevian

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
Can you do me a favour and use a 'spoiler' tag, honey?? Thanks Joke.

Yes, spelling flaw was in in v0.5.1 and it is in v0.5.2 too, got it too and posted it already, sb else had been quicker. Will be fixed 'soon' [TM], but it is not game breaking afaik.

Just post your questlogs for the staff a.o. (screenshot, use a spoiler tag pls), we don't have a glass bowl at hand. It's not that you run into walls constantly, the game is more or less straight forward, even dumb me got it all figured out...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are these 2 the ones or do you want them all ?

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
What did I write? Did I mention the PC main questlog? Don't think so.

Also it seems you did all of PC's quests, you're done I believe, I had the same log as you. Debbie's log should show you 'end of story' too. If ath is left it must be shown within the staff questlogs, maybe you need to do sth more with them. *sigh*
Post staff quests here too pls.

Edit: checked, try with another save provided by sb else pls. But I guess you had done it all for now.

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Going to the sports building and classrooms will give you the opportunity to interact with some students before you do the morning/afternoon actions, which can give bonus information about the students and even occasional bonus Discipline/Friendship points. But the quick actions will give the complete range of events for the classroom/patrol/sports action you choose.
Seems like it doesn't tell me to go to ms potts room at night despite it being on the quests list.

29fastly

May 23, 2018
a few of them are nice but pleeaasssee no more gross out massive tits, keep 'em tight and perky, Zara would be my limit, any bigger than that and i skip as fast as the game will let me, Carmen and Helen while faces aren't bad at all their bodies are repulsive.
One thing that differentiates this game from most is the small tighties, i really hope he sticks with them rather than go the way of most, loadsa fatties with udders
I support this.

Please keep boobs within reasonable realistic size and shape. Otherwise their physical behavior and clothes fitting looks rather cheap and awful.
Personally I'd only be interested in seeing Zara and Tia. I don't care much for the giant fun bags or the ash white skintone of the others.
I have concocted a secret and cunning plan.

Also one of the renders has a minor graphical error.

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
What did I write? Did I mention the PC main questlog? Don't think so.

Also it seems you did all of PC's quests, you're done I believe, I had the same log as you. Debbie's log should show you 'end of story' too. If ath is left it must be shown within the staff questlogs, maybe you need to do sth more with them. *sigh*
Post staff quests here too pls.
Debbie is done to the max until the next update

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Hm, new girl Ada is probably the sis of Samantha, she mentioned her before. Perhaps she needs a job too, for both to rebuild their property. Guess I will be generous once more...

Last edited:

Uptime Lurker

Jul 29, 2018
I have concocted a secret and cunning plan.
Happily looks like devs know who and how to listen by themselves and already earned some support which will be growing I hope. From very beginning this project was quite good and seems going well so far.

As for cunning plans the best way to make game satisfing your liking is to make your own game. (I wonder what possibly can go wrong here, but anyway). It's good idea to support project you like but attempts to make developers do this or that are generally fallacious practice.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
Seems like it doesn't tell me to go to ms potts room at night despite it being on the quests list.
Oh, I think I understand what you meant. Misunderstood on my first response. Yeah, you won't be able to complete all the quests or everything in the game simply by clicking the quick actions - as you noted the only evening quick action is to spy on the girls' dorm but there are things to do at that time that don't involve spying. The quick actions seem to be meant just as a shortcut when you don't have anything particular you need to accomplish and just want to do something to kill the time period.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes