ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Uuhhh the two chicks, carmen and helen are hot... They just aren't skinny.. And that was not your reason... You said because they have bigger tits.. You don't want them in..
tend to associate big tits with fatties, slim petite 18yr olds don't have udders, fatties do, either way hot is not how i would describe them, again if you want tubbies with big tits you have nearly every game out there, if you don't your options are very limited

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
tend to associate big tits with fatties, slim petite 18yr olds don't have udders, fatties do, either way hot is not how i would describe them, again if you want tubbies with big tits you have nearly every game out there, if you don't your options are very limited
I don't get what you are arguing... They are chubby, hell carmen is barely... And every other game out there has fit chicks with unrealistic huge tits.

Nothing wrong with having a diverse cast dude.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Unlocked
New Models
Hi guys,
So as I’ve mentioned a few times recently I’m going to be holding a poll soon on some new character models I’ve been working on in the background for a while. So far there are eight girls with a range of shapes, sizes and skin tones to add a little diversity to the school. I posted them all earlier over at the teachers lounge section of the for some initial feedback. A selection of the images are shown here and there are more over on the Discord.
The idea is that all of these girls will appear in the game over the coming several months, with a few of them going on to become major characters while some will just be minor characters or even just extras (I get through a lot). I’ll be using this poll to help decide how big of a role they’ll get. For example, I wouldn’t want to use a very popular model for a throw away character (like Candy for example) and conversely, I wouldn’t want to give a major recurring role to a girl who didn’t have a broad appeal. Please head over to the Discord, if you haven’t already, and give your initial opinions. I’ll be making some tweaks to the models based on this feedback before finalising the girls for the actual poll early next week.
Altos
Ada is probably my favorite, while Zoe and Tia are a close second. Carmen and Zara are also nice, and while I like Sasha, love the red hair and green eyes, she kind of looks like the twins had a third sister they didn't tell us about. With Helen, I don't have a problem with her, but I would like to know more about her personality. Arabella doesn't interest me at all.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
I don't get what you are arguing... They are chubby, hell carmen is barely... And every other game out there has fit chicks with unrealistic huge tits.

Nothing wrong with having a diverse cast dude.
again, these are supposed to be hand picked, and the vast majority of games have udders, as for diversity, grand, have different heights, colours, backgrounds, but no fatties, if you're handpicking for hotness and you've already picked the girls who are there you wouldn't move that far from that base to pick either of those girls unless it was to put them on a massive diet, fitness regime followed by drastic surgery just to prove you can make a silk purse from a sow's ear

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
If it's not greyed out or 'completed' in your quest log you haven't done it.
If you are told you need to do some more - either it's in already (see overview screen of quests, if you got sth else to do), or the far more 'refined' proposals will be added in a later update. So you're told in advance that you will be able to introduce more with next game update.
See also my edit above - check link to walkthroughs there for what you had done, what not!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I reached the end of the current update then. Thank you for clearing it up.

Reactions: Cirro84 and Emmi3

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
again, these are supposed to be hand picked, and the vast majority of games have udders, as for diversity, grand, have different heights, colours, backgrounds, but no fatties, if you're handpicking for hotness and you've already picked the girls who are there you wouldn't move that far from that base to pick either of those girls unless it was to put them on a massive diet, fitness regime followed by drastic surgery just to prove you can make a silk purse from a sow's ear
I don't get your problem here... Do you have a problem with them having bigger tits and being chubby? Get over it... They are gonna be in game no matter how this vote goes. Just choosing role..

If it makes you feel any better, Carmen to me looks like she might be a teacher, she looks older then the rest of the models.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
My opinion:
1. Arabella
2. Zara
3. Tia
4. Zoe
5. Ada
6. Sasha

While Carmen and Helen is a big turnoff :p

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I assume all of those girls aren't students, probably one of them is a teacher (or other staff) and maybe one of them is Trixies friend. Maybe a librarian? I mean, what school doesn't have a library. This game will have lots of characters, that doesn't mean they all need a lot of content (or any at all). Carmen is probably Trixies friend, Helen is probably a teacher and Ada might be a librarian.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I hate to admit that, they all look like Asian face to me.
Wonder is there a mod for Play Home to build other kind of characters.
You don't need a mod if your determined you have full control over a lot of features in Playhome. The problem is that it's all sensitive slider making it near impossible to change finer details. Like eyes. But just find a mod for direct number input and your done.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Those are within normal range -- even for HS aged girls. Unlike some games depict, the ones that make zeppelins green with envy are not, but these actually are. By your statement I guess you would consider Marilyn Monroe a "fattie".

Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they aren't attractive... it just means YOU don't think they are attractive. I accept you are entitled to your opinion, you should be willing to accept others as well.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
my save has to be bugged i am still STILL not able to get the keys from the guy like holy shit this is either the worst rng of ALL time or my save is bugged
edit decided to cheat and use save editor to get the keys and it worked

Last edited:

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Those are within normal range -- even for HS aged girls. Unlike some games depict, the ones that make zeppelins green with envy are not, but these actually are. By your statement I guess you would consider Marilyn Monroe a "fattie".

Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they aren't attractive... it just means YOU don't think they are attractive. I accept you are entitled to your opinion, you should be willing to accept others as well.
Monroe is the original woman with curves. She didn't need to be a twig when she could be beautiful.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes