Topfa

Sep 3, 2017
3th thing i am subscribed to on partreon, other then that only four elements trainer and summertime saga, i love how frequently these guys update

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
AltosandHerdone
I'm getting this when clicking on the map button on a Friday afternoon. Other days seem to be fine.
I guess "firday" is a typo :)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'firday_afternoon_premap'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "monday.rpyc", line 4310, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 277, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 803, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1198, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2787, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 4310, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1978, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2577, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 277, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1764, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 3973, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 173, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2365, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 65, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1978, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2787, in script call
  File "monday_screens.rpyc", line 4337, in script
  File "D:\The Headmaster\TheHeadmaster-0.5.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\The Headmaster\TheHeadmaster-0.5.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'firday_afternoon_premap'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Headmaster 0.5.2
Thu Aug 29 14:00:22 2019

darkman21

Apr 18, 2018
There is a cheat menu built into the replay screen.
On the school map screen, top right, you can see the replay button.
Now you should be able to see a red button saying, don't press me!
Press it three times to see the cheat menu.
On which day can I see the said replay button?
Or do I have o complete the game first?

EDIT: ok I found the replay button XD

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018

Unlocked
New Models
Hi guys,
So as I’ve mentioned a few times recently I’m going to be holding a poll soon on some new character models I’ve been working on in the background for a while. So far there are eight girls with a range of shapes, sizes and skin tones to add a little diversity to the school. I posted them all earlier over at the teachers lounge section of the for some initial feedback. A selection of the images are shown here and there are more over on the Discord.
The idea is that all of these girls will appear in the game over the coming several months, with a few of them going on to become major characters while some will just be minor characters or even just extras (I get through a lot). I’ll be using this poll to help decide how big of a role they’ll get. For example, I wouldn’t want to use a very popular model for a throw away character (like Candy for example) and conversely, I wouldn’t want to give a major recurring role to a girl who didn’t have a broad appeal. Please head over to the Discord, if you haven’t already, and give your initial opinions. I’ll be making some tweaks to the models based on this feedback before finalising the girls for the actual poll early next week.
Altos

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018

Unlocked
New Models
Hi guys,
So as I’ve mentioned a few times recently I’m going to be holding a poll soon on some new character models I’ve been working on in the background for a while. So far there are eight girls with a range of shapes, sizes and skin tones to add a little diversity to the school. I posted them all earlier over at the teachers lounge section of the for some initial feedback. A selection of the images are shown here and there are more over on the Discord.
The idea is that all of these girls will appear in the game over the coming several months, with a few of them going on to become major characters while some will just be minor characters or even just extras (I get through a lot). I’ll be using this poll to help decide how big of a role they’ll get. For example, I wouldn’t want to use a very popular model for a throw away character (like Candy for example) and conversely, I wouldn’t want to give a major recurring role to a girl who didn’t have a broad appeal. Please head over to the Discord, if you haven’t already, and give your initial opinions. I’ll be making some tweaks to the models based on this feedback before finalising the girls for the actual poll early next week.
Altos
I love to meet all the new girls in game sooner or later.
My ad hoc ranking for now :
1. Ada
2. Zara
3. Sasha
4. Carmen
5. Zoe
6. Arabella
7. Tia
8. Helen

I would like Ada as a concurent class president and Carmen as one additional major character to be punished.
But I am allthough pleased by the other new characters and be curious how they will join the story.

Last edited:

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
So far there are eight girls with a range of shapes, sizes and skin tones to add a little diversity to the school.
Those girls are all exactly the same height :)

Atleast I know who I'm gonna dress up as a cow in the future animal cosplay punishment content. That is coming, right!?

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Im really interested in Zara, all the models are awesome, looking up to meeting them in the game. Also any planning to add some content focused on the Twins?

Oct 17, 2018

Unlocked
New Models
Hi guys,
Altos
I don't want to sound overly critical, but there is already a large amount of girls in the game. Maybe more focus could go into developing those characters?

Other than that I like Zoe and Sasha. Others don't really tickle my fancy.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
a few of them are nice but pleeaasssee no more gross out massive tits, keep 'em tight and perky, Zara would be my limit, any bigger than that and i skip as fast as the game will let me, Carmen and Helen while faces aren't bad at all their bodies are repulsive.
One thing that differentiates this game from most is the small tighties, i really hope he sticks with them rather than go the way of most, loadsa fatties with udders

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Alright, I dont know why but I laughed so hard at the red button on the replay window that I had to post a comment here. I think I will go and pledge as well.
This Game as a solid structure and seems fresh.

You can feel that this Game has been developed with a passion that most of the games lacks nowadays.
I am rather happy to have stumbled this upon.

a few of them are nice but pleeaasssee no more gross out massive tits
Nah bro, big tiddies is the way to go.
What I wanted to say is that there should be a good variety for everyone to enjoy but "cough" more big ones "cough".

Also
Atleast I know who I'm gonna dress up as a cow in the future animal cosplay punishment content. That is coming, right!?
YES!

Reactions: TheDevian

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
It is impossible to keep everyone happy with either size of girls or number of girls or anything for that matter. I'm just putting stuff out there for my patrons to vote on. People shouldn't get worked up about it. None of these girls will be appearing soon anyway but I always need to plan ahead. Also if anyone read what actually I posted only a couple will be important characters. Most will be in the background and I use a lot of background characters.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes