Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Bug Report: Lucy's Request Paperwork Event

I think I've just found a bug with the latest version (0.5.4Public): the Lucy's Request event only appears a finite amount of times, so that it's possible that you'll never be able to employ Lucy as your maid.

When you do paperwork, you first get the Student President event, followed by Lucy's Request. If you don't have popularity 5+ (and don't hire Lucy) then the next time you do paperwork, you get Maxine's Demand, followed by Lucy's Request for the second time. But if you don't have popularity 5+ the second time, then Lucy never appears again. This means that you're never able to employ her as your maid.
It will work if you don´t rush with the paperworks and wait until you sampled the 5+ popularity.
Begin instead with teaching morning and afternoon classes to collect up to 3 girls for evening (public) punishment - it is more usefull encreasing discipline and grades or earn money before ending other quests.
Let HM himselve clean his house on first weekend. Ok?

John Summers

Oct 8, 2017
How did you learn to get good at making these games? I got Renpy downloaded, and starting the tutorial. But I want to know what you use for the assets and everything else.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Haley Smith

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Yeeeeaaaah...
Normally, I merge the folders and overwrite the old files with the new ones.
But, sometimes when that doesn't work, I erase all but the saves and redownload (like I did this time) to get the files to work.
You should never merge Renpy games, it usually causes errors.
Your saves are stored in a separate folder. (as well as in the game folder)
Download the game, extract it into a fresh folder, run it and your saves will be waiting, then delete the old folder.

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
You should never merge Renpy games, it usually causes errors.
Your saves are stored in a separate folder. (as well as in the game folder)
Download the game, extract it into a fresh folder, run it and your saves will be waiting, then delete the old folder.
I rarely have problems overwriting Renpy games.
On really rare occasions some files will cause duplicate info, but it normally works for the most part. This the 4th time in seven years I had a problem overiding renpy files that caused me to delete and reload a game.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
From changelog 5.4: "
Updated the cheat menu with a new look and some extra options for changing choices:
You can now reset Mr Wilson’s questline if you bought expensive pills and didn’t have sex with the prostitute Candy.
You can reset the event where Sally asks you if you enjoy watching her spank the girls.
You can change it so you did show your maid your dick. "

Didn't see any changes in the cheat menu. Also couldn't find any new functions (You can change it so you did show your maid your dick).

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Bug Report: Lucy's Request Paperwork Event

I think I've just found a bug with the latest version (0.5.4Public): the Lucy's Request event only appears a finite amount of times, so that it's possible that you'll never be able to employ Lucy as your maid.

When you do paperwork, you first get the Student President event, followed by Lucy's Request. If you don't have popularity 5+ (and don't hire Lucy) then the next time you do paperwork, you get Maxine's Demand, followed by Lucy's Request for the second time. But if you don't have popularity 5+ the second time, then Lucy never appears again. This means that you're never able to employ her as your maid.
That is a problem. It's an easy fix but still annoying as I'd hoped this version wouldn't have any issues. I'll do a patch and I'll fix my links. I'd rather not have to do a new version number though.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Newest update gave me this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
python:
python:
File "game/dse-stats.rpy", line 39, in normalize_stats
v = getattr(store, s.var)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'grades'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\The Headmaster\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\The Headmaster\renpy\main.py", line 574, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\The Headmaster\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\The Headmaster\renpy\execution.py", line 901, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\The Headmaster\renpy\ast.py", line 919, in execute
i()
File "game/dse-stats.rpy", line 39, in normalize_stats
v = getattr(store, s.var)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'grades'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
The Headmaster 0.5.2
Sat Oct 12 15:22:47 2019
You definitely don't want to merge folders when updating these games. Just delete the old folder and extract the new one. You had me worried there as this bug started happening when I switched to the latest version or Renpy. Took me a while to fix.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
How did you learn to get good at making these games? I got Renpy downloaded, and starting the tutorial. But I want to know what you use for the assets and everything else.
The images are made with Playhome studio (available on this site) with a fuck ton of mods. You'll also need to learn how to use photoshop. If you want to learn how to use Renpy or want premade pieces of code then go to

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
You definitely don't want to merge folders when updating these games. Just delete the old folder and extract the new one. You had me worried there as this bug started happening when I switched to the latest version or Renpy. Took me a while to fix.
lol Sorry for the scare. As I said to someone else that told me the same thing, I normally have no problems with merging the new folders on the older ones. Hell! the last 5 updates for your game never gave me any errors until today. XD
I wasn't sure if it was me or the script file that screwed everything up... so I figured I'd let you know just in case. But it was me.

DIO!!!
sorry, couldn't help it. ANYWAYS... I fixed the problem and it works flawlessly!

Maniakai

Oct 21, 2017
Maybe bug i cant launch the water game event all others event unlock
or because is random ?
5 week end and no event

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The Headmaster [v0.5.4 Public] [Altos and Herdone] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
Original size ~1.76GB
Download ~483MB
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Another quick (and minor) bug report:

When you patrol and get the "group project" event, if you do an underwear inspection you seem to get +1 grades, but I think you're meant to get +1 discipline instead. (You're only meant to get +1 grades if you tell them to "carry on".)

(Tested in 0.5.4 Public v2)

Reactions: 1zaza1

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Another quick (and minor) bug report:

When you patrol and get the "group project" event, if you do an underwear inspection you seem to get +1 grades, but I think you're meant to get +1 discipline instead. (You're only meant to get +1 grades if you tell them to "carry on".)

(Tested in 0.5.4 Public v2)
Thanks Phil5k. I fixed the Lucy issue and I ammended the links on my Patreon and the Mega link here (when that went down) but the other links still have that bug as far as I know. I'll also make a patch for anyone who gets stuck and can't get Lucy as a maid.

fatboi210

Sep 1, 2019
When is the next big update? (Spanking girls by myself and other girls custom spanking). Also UploadHaven's link is 271 MBS only.

Last edited:

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
(Yet Another) Bug Report:

There seems to be a bug where you hire the prostitute for Mr Wilson. You can still get the conversation topic "Photos of Priti" even after the prostitute is ordered. This means that you can get double the influence points from him.

It happens if you do Priti's photoshoot, refuse to give him the photos and then hire the prostitute. If you then visit Mr Wilson in the evening, then you can still talk to him about Priti's photos. If you hand the photos over, then you can get +2 influence for Priti's photos, and then come back the following night, tell him you found a prostitute, and get another +2 influence for his night with Candy.

(It's also going to confuse new players, because the staff quest will be telling you to speak to Trixie about hiring a prostitute even though you've already done that part and you can't speak to her again.)

(Tested on 0.5.4 Public v2)

Thanks Phil5k. I fixed the Lucy issue and I ammended the links on my Patreon and the Mega link here (when that went down) but the other links still have that bug as far as I know. I'll also make a patch for anyone who gets stuck and can't get Lucy as a maid.
Yes, I saw your new link, thank you. I'll try and get the other links changed.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes