Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
@ AltosandHerdone :

A generally question : Was Sally deflorated by HM ?
The sugestion may come from a little detail within the shower scene, screenshot0003a.png
if we ´ll take an eye on HM´s fingertips and Sally´s vagina ( is there blood on the fingers ?) :sneaky::oops::unsure:

@ jack brisen : As you see obviously at men´s shower with Sally ;) ( look at Replay scenes or in game in the afternoon)

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I tried this game once, when it just started, but when the VN like intro seemed to turn into a trainer/sandbox style game I wasn't that interested any more.
Since I have a bit more time recently I thought I might give some games a second chance.

How is the grind in this game? And can it be bypassed by cheating?

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I tried this game once, when it just started, but when the VN like intro seemed to turn into a trainer/sandbox style game I wasn't that interested any more.
Since I have a bit more time recently I thought I might give some games a second chance.

How is the grind in this game? And can it be bypassed by cheating?
If you download the actual release :
use the walkthrough or cheat with "Replay Scenes" ( click 3x Red Button top in right corner and change the points you need).

Short story: be Headmaster; get discipline and grades high enough not to loose; make > 4 enfluence points to change school rules in the quests ( the walkthrough will help if you need it) ; punish girls with help of Sally (gynm coach) ; public punishment earns points; private spankings raise money; use computer in office (buy things learn about previous Headmaster)
Too much cheat will miss you some fun, because some events may not happen. If stuck read walkthrough; search/read in this thread you will find all hints even to find Sally´s keys LoL
Normally play from day two will last about some hours with fun, good graphics and animations.
Its´s a game worth to play through (lower grinding as in many other games )
If you need a actual save all quests done : View attachment 34-5-LT1.save

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

erkper

May 16, 2018
It's not in the game yet, the next version should have it.
You sure? His screenshot shows removing skirts as the vote he can't get, but I have that done and just waiting on HM getting to spank them himself.

Edit - Oh, I think I found the issue. It seems the new 0.5.4 Public puts the wrong proposal up in the board meetings - instead of showing the proposal to let MC punish the girls it shows the proposal (that was already passed, at least in my game) to remove skits and says it can't be passed until Sally and Ruth's quests are completed. See attachment in jack brisen's post two above.

Last edited:

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Minor Bug Report:

When punishing Debbie at Level 3, if you try to massage her inner thigh before maxing out her pain and humiliation, you get told you should max out her pain and humiliation before taking this action again. However, the "massage inner thigh" button is then greyed out so you can't take the action again.

I also noted that you get the message telling you to max out her pain/humil first when you try to massage her inner thigh, but not when you try to massage her buttocks. Not sure if this is error or design?

You can simply restart the punishment to get round it, so it's a minor issue. It only seems to happen when Debbie starts the punishment at Level 3 - you don't get a similar message when she starts the punishment at Level 4.

Reactions: 1zaza1

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
How do I start Ruth's quest and how far does it go?
Depends on the actions you did before. Post more infos or a save.

Generally read walkthrough and don´t cheat to much, end some other staff quests before (Sally/Ms. Potts/Mr. Wilson/Ms. Chang) to earn enfluence points to change rules

j0shiii

Oct 12, 2018
Read actual walkthrough here in forum about Lucy´s quests.
End all quests to employ Lucy as HM help on saturdays. (1. papers in office to meet her for employment you need enough popularity and enough money to buy maids uniform online............)
Next Saturday let Lucy wear the maids uniform instead of apron or other clothes when she arives at HM apartement for cleaning; play through the next weeks wearing Lucy the maids dress on saturdays until the bathscene will appear.
Choose "get in the bath" , she needs to see HM naked, this will open a new scene with Lucy in 0.10.3 Beta "Lucy talks all" (talking about HM´s d..k to other girls.)

But it depends how far you have been in the game play and quests before. Perhaps post your actual save so we can improve what is needed in your case.
Tried to search a lot and check walkthrough but unable to find out if im able to fuck lucy or not???

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes