Vireas1042

Aug 17, 2019
Minor Bug Report:

When punishing Debbie at Level 3, if you try to massage her inner thigh before maxing out her pain and humiliation, you get told you should max out her pain and humiliation before taking this action again. However, the "massage inner thigh" button is then greyed out so you can't take the action again.
Also it's impossible to get Debbie to lvl 3 without the camera now it seems.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Walkthrough and Event Log Guide for version 0.5.4 Public

I have posted a new version of the walkthrough and event log guide for version 0.5.4 Public. The changes are minor, but they reflect the small gameplay changes e.g. changes in popularity/ discipline for some events, the order of the paperwork events etc. The event log guide has also been completely reorganised to match the order of the newly-designed event log in the game. And the walkthrough also has a bit more information about trying to hire the prostitute before you've hired Trixie.

The new guides are available here.

I've also added an extra question to the FAQ, here, which mentions the amount of sex scenes in the current version of the game, seeing as we've had a few questions about that lately.

Comments or corrections are always very welcome - let me know what you think. After all, these guides are only useful if they actually help people. :)

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
Favorite Staff Member

Hi guys,
So version 0.5 was mostly focused on the staff whereas version 0.6 (and version 0.7) will be much more heavily focused on the students with more of the punishment system and lots of catching girls misbehaving. However, that's not to say we won’t see any new events for our staff members, I’ll just need to prioritise and that’s where you guys come in. This months poll is therefore a lot more simple than last time, I would just like to know which of the following staff members people would like to see more of over the next couple of updates. You can cast as many votes as you like. Although I'd just like to point out that voting for everyone won't effect the winner.
Altos

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Favorite Staff Member

Hi guys,
So version 0.5 was mostly focused on the staff whereas version 0.6 (and version 0.7) will be much more heavily focused on the students with more of the punishment system and lots of catching girls misbehaving. However, that's not to say we won’t see any new events for our staff members, I’ll just need to prioritise and that’s where you guys come in. This months poll is therefore a lot more simple than last time, I would just like to know which of the following staff members people would like to see more of over the next couple of updates. You can cast as many votes as you like. Although I'd just like to point out that voting for everyone won't effect the winner.
Altos
I can't afford to up my pledge to $10 again this month, so I'll just comment here. :)
The standout member of staff for me has got to be Claire. But, I also want to see more of Samantha!

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I personally vote for Maria Consuelo we still have not seen the content with her, and it will be intriguingly. But after her my personal favorite Sally, but i think we get enough content with her in any way, cuz her assist with punishing everytime.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Favorite Staff Member

Hi guys,
Altos
I know this vote means virtually nothing, since I can't afford supporting this game but...

I think the easier path would be to keep working on Sally and Claire, two fan favorites. But they both have plenty of content, so I think they could wait on the back of the line for a few updates.

I'd give priority to those who we haven't seen naked; Sam, the very underrated beauty that is called Maria Consuelo, Nurse Kate and Izzy. In that very same order.

as for the rest, I'd say Ruth...

also, where's Wilson?
What if he's someone favorite staff member?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
The assistant needs more. She may not be the favorite, but she just sits there being a un-useful character. She's needs content.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
The assistant needs more. She may not be the favorite, but she just sits there being a un-useful character. She's needs content.
"The assistant needs more" --> agreed.
"She needs content" -->oh, yeah!

"She may not be the favorite" ---> As someone who has been here since this thread was like in page 30 let me tell you Sam is one of the favorites. She may not be Sally, or Claire. But she does have a strong fanbase, which will only grow when she get content on her own.

... "She just sits there being a un-useful character" --> Now, now... "Un-useful" would be the very last word I'd use to describe Sam's role in this game.

If you play day one she gives you a tour to the school and lets you earn a early (and therefore vital) point in discipline when you introduce yourself to the girls. The first day tour will also allow you to spank Debbie at the end of the day for the first time (and see Claire's boobs through her blouse, which is a plus)

Even if you don't play from day 1. She organizes day 2 for you, so you can thank Sam for giving your first public spanking (and earn 2 discipline points) She also tells you Mr. Wilson wants to talk to you, which would eventualy lead you to 2 influence points, plus all of Priti's story.

Sam will let you know if there's a girl waiting for punishment, or if Mykock wants to talk with you. She will also go out and help you getting an assistant for Chang. (which, by the way is something Mykock had forbidden her to do (help chang) ) So, in a way she's sticking her neck for you.... What a loyal, brave and beautiful assistant we have :love:

That means without Sam you would have never met Trixie and we would have missed all of her scenes (like the dancing sequences, the BJ, or the visits to her apartment... or Harriet and Em comparing their boobs) Without Sam you would have never hired Anna Dixon, which would have made you missed another influence point (so that means Sam is directly responsible for 3 influence points)

She will also let you know when the packages you buy arrive, which for scatterbrains like myself is crucial.

Again, she may not have a prominent role in the main story of the game, but "un- useful" is the last word I use to describe her. She's the backbone of your agenda in the school.

this message has been paid by the Samantha Wolf lovers committee.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I've said it before, but I'm totally okay with Samantha just being a character that goes along with the MC no matter how dark or dirty everything gets, without need for her to ever get involved in the sex or get nude.

I mean...it's her job and she's getting paid well. What reason would she have to speak up about how bad (in society's eyes) the MC is getting?

keepcalm

Jun 26, 2019
Claire Potts is the best character across all games of this type, no contest. For me she's 70% of the entire game, so more content with her would be incredible.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Favorite Staff Member

Hi guys,
Altos
My favourited top 4 staff to act in comming updates (unsorted order) are:
Claire Potts; Ruth Thomas; Samantha Wolf ? and last but not least Maria Consuelo.

(But nevertheless I´m was falling in love with Sally Newman and got a little imagination about how would it be having sex with Susan Chang since "Little Sally still wants to fight" :D )

Last edited:

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
In terms of fucking I'd be most interested in Maria and Izzy would be a distant second. Susan is the most interesting as a character due to her personality and back history.

kratos92

Aug 30, 2019
I'd like to see more of Sally, Claire and Kate specially Kate since she haven't had any sexual content before. I liked the training sessions of Claire in her house looking forward to do more training and fucking as for Sally, she has a great body and story line since she helped the MC in his disciplinary actions and her sex scene was hot.

Reactions: EdPokol

agatgamez

Nov 4, 2018
an awesome game, not a lot of content but for a WIP game that probably will have a lot of content, the amount you have will do, would enjoy more animations in the game as the current ones are really well done instead of still animations. also would love to see that the headmaster (you) can actually punish the girls more instead of just spanking

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes