JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
[QUOTE I want to see little Sally again, so sue me...
please don't actually sue me. it's a figure of speech.
[/QUOTE]

Maybe Sally could have a younger sister join the school, or she could have had a daughter at a very young age, or Susan can have cloned her, or something.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
In order for this to work I plan to slightly change the way the Discipline and Grades points are awarded. A cap will apply to both until you have unlocked the ability to punish the girls yourself. This represents the limits of the current methods of discipline compared to your more advanced techniques. This will also create a way for me to control the game's pacing.
I´m glad to read this line.

I have played the game in V5.4 and I find that popularity, grades, discipline and money skyrocked and are no more a concern for the main character. And this leads, for me, to a suspension of disbelieve. Suposing that the Headmaster is honest to himself in it´s mantra of " I do what I do because its, in long term, good for the girls" there are no need to implement more measures if you are in discipline and grades in 50+

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
So this feels like a stupid question but how do I reset Wilson's quest so I can give him pills?
There is an option in the cheat menu (big red button). It actually just sets it so that Candy will visit you that evening regardless of where you are in the quest.

Big Papa

Apr 10, 2018
If you mean the button in the monitor's lower right corner... i never had any problem with it.
Like i now need to buy the paddle, camera and the apron in order to push the narrative but it just doesnt let me leave the computer screen after i have done anything. Any ways to fix this?

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Am I the only person having trouble with clicking the power button on the computer?
you might want to use a bigger font. I can't barely read you.

ike i now need to buy the paddle, camera and the apron in order to push the narrative but it just doesnt let me leave the computer screen after i have done anything. Any ways to fix this?

dunno, might work.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Today on "The headmaster conspiracy theories"

* I make an "IT crowd" reference
*altosandherdone likes the comment.

Are the devs of this brilliant game secretly Roy and Moss?

:cautious: I got you figured out.

*if you don't know who Roy and Moss are I'm sorry for you

Reactions: SamHaim

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Today on "The headmaster conspiracy theories"

* I make an "IT crowd" reference
*altosandherdone likes the comment.

Are the devs of this brilliant game secretly Roy and Moss?

:cautious: I got you figured out.

*if you don't know who Roy and Moss are I'm sorry for you
I'd die if a call back to the IT Crowd was added to the script.

Last edited:

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018

Unlocked
Poll Winner: Claire
Hi guys,
The poll on people's favourite staff members is now closed and the winner is Claire, the English teacher, with 63 votes followed closely in second place by the sports teacher Sally with 55 votes. It’s no surprise that these two were way out at the front of the pack as they have always been fan favourites. We’ll see plenty more of both of these girls going forward so it’s good to know that they remain popular.
Coming in third place was Samantha, your PA, with 35 votes and then in fourth the teaching assistant Izzy with 33 votes. We haven’t seen much of these two yet and clearly that needs to change. I have quite a bit of content lined up for Samantha which will likely make it into version 0.6 and I have a short (but very hot) scene planned for Izzy (and Sally) which should also make it in.
Closely behind Izzy were Miss Chang (28 votes), Maria (27 votes) and Nurse Kate (23 votes). These girls won’t be forgotten and we’ll see more of them soon as well.
Yesterday I also posted some new image previews (mostly from Rachel's storyline) over on the Discord. Do go check them out if you haven't already. I won't be posting them here this month as there are a lot of spoilers.
Altos

Last edited:

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
The poll on people's favourite staff members is now closed and the winner is Claire, the English teacher, with 63 votes followed closely in second place by the sports teacher Sally with 55 votes
A missed chance imo. They have a lot of content and surely could have waited in the back of the line for a few updates. With that being said (written actually) I look forward for their new content. (Claire's specially)

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes