Jan 13, 2018
Is the Main quest: A Man's Work semi-bugged? Or is it just not implemented?
I can't get the 2) point (Earn 3 influence points from Miss Newman) to get grey-ed out despite me completing Debbie's storyline.

Prodigy75

Oct 21, 2019
Cool game, lacks a lot of depth but the concept is well executed. I have to say that I did enjoy the intro it gives a lot of insight on the MC's proposed methods and purpose.

Maybe think of adding other activities during the day and night and keep working on the quests to ultimately obtain an iron fist on the school.

Either way great game I hope you keep updating it

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I kept getting bugs and bugs after every new release. Completed quests that were still marked as incomplete (like getting the photos for that creepy teacher, etc.), patrol events that never showed up, saves not working...
So sadly I quit playing this great game months ago and now I'm just waiting for it to be complete. I can't be bothered to get angry and start over any more. Three or four times was enough.

• Angry
Reactions: cuteelf

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I kept getting bugs and bugs after every new release. Completed quests that were still marked as incomplete (like getting the photos for that creepy teacher, etc.), patrol events that never showed up, saves not working...
So sadly I quit playing this great game months ago and now I'm just waiting for it to be complete. I can't be bothered to get angry and start over any more. Three or four times was enough.
Perhaps you would like to report the bugs so they can get fixed? Or maybe don't play the beta versions and wait for the stable releases. The game is work in progress after all and it's not like I have a triple A budget to pay dozens of game testers. Also, as far as I know the current version (0.5.4 public) has no major bugs.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Perhaps you would like to report the bugs so they can get fixed? Or maybe don't play the beta versions and wait for the stable releases. The game is work in progress after all and it's not like I have a triple A budget to pay dozens of game testers. Also, as far as I know the current version (0.5.4 public) has no major bugs.
Hello, thank you sincerely for your answer.
I never played any beta version. I never do, with any game.
As I said, last version I played was three or four updates ago. I'm sure that the game is more polished now so maybe I should give it a try again but back then I had to restart it every time we got an update. Some quests completed in previous versions were not shown on the replay list, saves would crash, etc. I restarted the game at least 3 times.
Anyway, I love your game so it's my loss, no doubt. So much so that this is the only honey select game that I like because the story is fantastic.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
As I said, last version I played was three or four updates ago. I'm sure that the game is more polished now so maybe I should give it a try again but back then I had to restart it every time we got an update. Some quests completed in previous versions were not shown on the replay list, saves would crash, etc. I restarted the game at least 3 times.
Anyway, I love your game so it's my loss, no doubt. So much so that this is the only honey select game that I like because the story is fantastic.
The game is only version five so it's come a very long way in the last few versions, that's pretty much when I quit my day job and switched to working full time on the game.
I had issues with saves updating from version 0.1 to 0.2 but since then all old saves should work fine. I even added options to the cheat menu for people to change thier choices without starting new save games. I also take bugs seriosuly and I do watch the forums so feel free to post them here or on my Discord.

bulbousgrape

Jul 18, 2019
I'm not wanting to undermine the goals of your Patreon, so I'll bypass the customary unsolicited advice and skip right to the praise.

It's obvious you're pretty educated regarding some facets of human psychology. Despite some complaints I've seen about depth, it's nice to see something somewhat grounded find purchase in such a venue and, for me at least, it adds a vector of depth most developers won't explore. Keep up the good work!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The game is only version five so it's come a very long way in the last few versions, that's pretty much when I quit my day job and switched to working full time on the game.
I had issues with saves updating from version 0.1 to 0.2 but since then all old saves should work fine. I even added options to the cheat menu for people to change thier choices without starting new save games. I also take bugs seriosuly and I do watch the forums so feel free to post them here or on my Discord.
Oops, I wrote "three or four updates ago" when I obviously meant months ago. Last version I played was when we first met the groundskeeper. Thanks again for your attention, I will try the game again soon and start it from the beginning.

Uptime Lurker

Jul 29, 2018
While playing some latest versions I've also had an impression that they are less neat than earlier releases. Here and there facts or names mentioned before people met and things happens. Well, this might be considered as "bugs", for a visual novel.

You know, I'm something of a developer myself so I've started to think about kind of matrix of events and event variations but the first conclusion I came to is that such an "ideal version" likely would not be released and will just die in development.

I think sometimes its better to isolate developers from players' feedback )

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I cant tap anything in this. How can i go to next step?
I think it´s because punishments only can be admistered at the end of afternoon and not in morning.
Only thing you could do, if you have not cheated too much before, load last save before and play forward again.
The other option , load up a save of this point in game, so we might find out more about this and perhaps we may find the resolution what will help.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes