darkcore

Apr 11, 2018

Development Update
Hi guys,
Just to update you all on the progress for version 0.6. With the writing, planning and coding mostly done I'm well into the rendering stage now. The image count is already up to 5200 images so up over a thousand from last time (which includes dozens of new animations) and still a lot more left to make before release.
As I've already said the update is in two main parts. The first of which is unlocking the rule to punish the girls yourself. This will trigger a major new scene where the headmaster immediately puts his new powers to good use in the biggest and most ambitious scene we've done so far with all the current students, a new student and some visitors to the school. I had to create a whole new classroom to fit in all the girls, as shown in the pictures above. This scene forms the 'centrepiece' of the update and includes several girls being punished. It also marks a major turning point for the game and what the headmaster is capable of doing. I've posted some more preview images from this scene in the teacher's lounge section of the Discord for my $10 and above patrons.
The second part of the update is Rachel's storyline and the punishment system for her. Some of the existing scenes for Rachel (including making her take her top off in the sports lesson and also her showing you her boobs in your office) fit near the middle of her storyline. I plan to give people the option to reset all of Rachel's content (while keeping all other progress) at the start of the update so people won't need to start a new save. However, this won't be essential, you can see her events out of order and they will still make sense.
The estimated release date for the 0.6 beta version (the 22nd November) is less than two weeks away now. I've still got quite a long list of scenes which need to be included to give a decent play-time and to make the update feel self-contained. My guess would be it's about another three weeks worth of work. It doesn't take a genius at maths to figure out that this means I won't be making the 22nd November estimated release date. On top of this I'm away for just over a week from the 25th November visiting my in-laws in the US for Thanksgiving. I’d like to release at the weekend and the 6th December will be too soon after I get back. Therefore, the earliest I can realistically get the beta release out will be the 13th December with the main release a week later on the 20th December. My other option would be to split the release but I think that in the long run I’m probably better off delaying it and giving you guys something more substantial.
This is much later than I initially estimated and I apologize for this. However, rest assured that I am working hard and a longer wait just means a bigger update. Also from January I’m hoping we can afford to have Herdone working on the game full time as well, which should mean a big increase in production speed next year.
Altos

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
even if the update gets delayed a few weeks, it'd still be one heck of an early x-mas gift!
Yes, absolutely. I don't want to see this rushed. I'd far prefer Altos took all the time he needs and keeps giving us the high-quality updates that we've come to expect.

Although if there's a delay I might have a few difficulties explaining to my friends and family why I don't want to see them over Xmas, and instead want to spend the festive period in front of my computer administering spankings to naughty schoolgirls...
I have to say, with the news of the new release date, these posts from Yuserneim and myself seem to have aged remarkably well...

All I want for Xmas is... a large paddle, an agreeable School Inspector, and a very special rule change. :D

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
The estimated release date for the 0.6 beta version (the 22nd November) is less than two weeks away now.
Therefore, the earliest I can realistically get the beta release out will be the 13th December with the main release a week later on the 20th December.
Heck, I think it'll be great if it came out on 25th Dec. It all ends well anyway.

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
Damn kids not knowing the greatest FPS of all time...

The dialog had me chuckling, but then THE MUSIC TOO!?! AND THE BLOODY SCREEN!?!

Reactions: toobs

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
you could only add a link to the new content in the dowload list, because whenever we go to the site we have to download all the content again and that results in hours of downloading

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018

Development Update
Hi guys,
Just to update you all on the progress for version 0.6. With the writing, planning and coding mostly done I'm well into the rendering stage now. The image count is already up to 5200 images so up over a thousand from last time (which includes dozens of new animations) and still a lot more left to make before release.
As I've already said the update is in two main parts. The first of which is unlocking the rule to punish the girls yourself. This will trigger a major new scene where the headmaster immediately puts his new powers to good use in the biggest and most ambitious scene we've done so far with all the current students, a new student and some visitors to the school. I had to create a whole new classroom to fit in all the girls, as shown in the pictures above. This scene forms the 'centrepiece' of the update and includes several girls being punished. It also marks a major turning point for the game and what the headmaster is capable of doing. I've posted some more preview images from this scene in the teacher's lounge section of the Discord for my $10 and above patrons.
The second part of the update is Rachel's storyline and the punishment system for her. Some of the existing scenes for Rachel (including making her take her top off in the sports lesson and also her showing you her boobs in your office) fit near the middle of her storyline. I plan to give people the option to reset all of Rachel's content (while keeping all other progress) at the start of the update so people won't need to start a new save. However, this won't be essential, you can see her events out of order and they will still make sense.
The estimated release date for the 0.6 beta version (the 22nd November) is less than two weeks away now. I've still got quite a long list of scenes which need to be included to give a decent play-time and to make the update feel self-contained. My guess would be it's about another three weeks worth of work. It doesn't take a genius at maths to figure out that this means I won't be making the 22nd November estimated release date. On top of this I'm away for just over a week from the 25th November visiting my in-laws in the US for Thanksgiving. I’d like to release at the weekend and the 6th December will be too soon after I get back. Therefore, the earliest I can realistically get the beta release out will be the 13th December with the main release a week later on the 20th December. My other option would be to split the release but I think that in the long run I’m probably better off delaying it and giving you guys something more substantial.
This is much later than I initially estimated and I apologize for this. However, rest assured that I am working hard and a longer wait just means a bigger update. Also from January I’m hoping we can afford to have Herdone working on the game full time as well, which should mean a big increase in production speed next year.
Altos
[/CITAR]
O que outras pessoas estão dizendo
you could only add a link to the new content in the dowload list, because whenever we go to the site we have to download all the content again and that results in hours of downloading

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
More Priti, Priti please. I'd love to see her have a forking storyline where she could go, on one path, as exhibitionist as can be (or at least, become a serious camgirl..).
I would not "fork" in a time consuming sandbox game.
To see all content, the player has to either save the game at the decision point and then play all the forks or has to restart and play the whole game again if he misses the decision point.
I prefer options so that players can follow options as they like, e.g. if Priti has options A and B, players can choose between (nothing), (A), (B), (A and B) depending on personal preferences. A constraint to choose A or B is bad for players who want to see both A and B (and for those who are not interested in A and B.)
Forking the game in pathes A or B is also not economical since the dev has to do content for A and B but players will either see A or B, so players see only part of the created content.

Reactions: toobs and SamHaim

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
I would not "fork" in a time consuming sandbox game.
To see all content, the player has to either save the game at the decision point and then play all the forks or has to restart and play the whole game again if he misses the decision point.
I prefer options so that players can follow options as they like, e.g. if Priti has options A and B, players can choose between (nothing), (A), (B), (A and B) depending on personal preferences. A constraint to choose A or B is bad for players who want to see both A and B (and for those who are not interested in A and B.)
Forking the game in pathes A or B is also not economical since the dev has to do content for A and B but players will either see A or B, so players see only part of the created content.
Fork or no, I'd like to see Priti "get into" the whole taking pictures bit and then get off on it, more and more openly.

The maid as well, needs more sex tease on her part.

Window peeping could be developed. Can the headmaster knock on windows and sneak into favored girls rooms?

Some Samantha play might be nice, in a later update.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes