AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Not sure how to meet Samantha in town / at the restaurant for our date.
The date isn't actaully finished yet. All the dialogue is written but I didn't have time to finish making the renders. It's kind of my take on a classic dating sim. I forgot to take out the dialogue option where you can ask her out. Don't worry though, you've not missed your chance. You'll go on the date automatically once I find time to finish the scene (hopefully this coming week).

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That moment when you all excited and then realise you were thinking Rachel was the sadist, oh well.

pimentoh

Dec 14, 2019
The date isn't actaully finished yet. All the dialogue is written but I didn't have time to finish making the renders. It's kind of my take on a classic dating sim. I forgot to take out the dialogue option where you can ask her out. Don't worry though, you've not missed your chance. You'll go on the date automatically once I find time to finish the scene (hopefully this coming week).
Bloody legend. Thanks! (and not sure if spelling error reports are helpful but I noticed one minor instance where Rachel was Rahcel)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
"Those are some cute headphones", but it's a close up on Rachels boobs? never head them called headphones before.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Another quick bug report (v0.6.1).
It happens if you click on Rachel's name on the punishment screen (which is meant to bring up her character info).
While running game code:
File "game/Rachel_PS.rpy", line 1378, in <module>
File "game/infoscreen.rpy", line 64, in execute
File "game/infoscreen.rpy", line 64, in execute
File "game/infoscreen.rpy", line 101, in execute
File "game/infoscreen.rpy", line 103, in execute
NameError: name 'car2_name' is not defined

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
so, I haven't played the update yet, without spoling me; can I play the game from the beginning without the game crashing or should I take it from where I left off ladt time? thanks

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Here is an addition to the "Little Rachel wlkthrough"

Rachel lvl 6 -> 7

Strip her to underwear

Stand hands on head:
lick Nipples
*pinch Nipples

Position over desk:
spank ruler
spank paddle

(little bug in 0.6 beta: result 7 pain instead of 6 out of (spank ruler and spank paddle)
but 1 try left to get missing point for *pinch Nipples or other *pleasure inner thights)

Position over knee:
rubb pussy
*pleasure inner thights

Last edited:

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
AltosandHerdone
I played .0.6.0b all of the way through last night with no crashes, and no errors. I noticed that the game did seem to be a little more fluid than .0.5.4p.

I think that you have a lot of potential within this game, or within this series of games, should it become that. Congratulations, and sincere thanks for the time and effort. I will be making a contribution to your Patreon. When you've outgrown Patroen, please don't forget us little guys!!

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Very buggy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I played with a full save from the very last 0.5.4 and could play 0.6 without bugs shown.
OK....
Bugs occurs when loading backtime saves or using "Rollback"
so I avoided this and start the game with my last save new and all works fine then.
btw Rollback seems to be constant enabled even if you switch off it in preferences

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2018
That rule only triggers once you get Rachel's storyline to a certain point.
Gotcha. Thanks for the response. I'm not sure what trigger I'm missing though. I'm at the part where I've discovered her weakness and bought/received the cat ears. Now the MC says that I need to punish her again to convince her to try them on, which I assume means to get her from lvl 4 up to lvl 5.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
So there are some bugs. (moved computers so had to start from scratch)

1. There is an item that errors out when you buy it until it is delivered. (I don't remember which.)
+++ Punishment glitches Rachel +++
2. There is an infinity loop when spanking over desk with headmaster which causes a full game crash.
3. Butt groping causes a recurring error screen. (have to hit ignore and off before the glitch happens again.)
+++++++++++++
There are a few more but I was just doing the playthrough not a bug hunt.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
So there are some bugs. (moved computers so had to start from scratch)

1. There is an item that errors out when you buy it until it is delivered. (I don't remember which.)
+++ Punishment glitches Rachel +++
2. There is an infinity loop when spanking over desk with headmaster which causes a full game crash.
3. Butt groping causes a recurring error screen. (have to hit ignore and off before the glitch happens again.)
+++++++++++++
There are a few more but I was just doing the playthrough not a bug hunt.
Are you playing the bugfixed version, I thought these bugs were squashed. :unsure:

Reactions: TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OMG, this class punishment, I feel bad for Pritti, I can't stop laughing, and I am afraid I am going to pass out from having a hard-on for so long.

I am 40, I haven't had a weird boner since I was a teenager, WTF :eek::love::rolleyes::unsure::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: joshrip
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes