SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Man, I can't imagine what a feminist would say if she play this game :ROFLMAO: I'm laughing just thinking about it.

Great work, keep it up. (y)(y)

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
Man, I can't imagine what a feminist would say if she play this game :ROFLMAO: I'm laughing just thinking about it.

Great work, keep it up. (y)(y)
The only reason a feminist would play this game would be to have an artificially-induced meltdown over its contents.

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
Anybody happen to have a full save for 0.6.1, pretty please? For some reason when i imported my saves from 0.5.4 they got overwritten and now anything i try to do gives me errors.
This is 100% complete as of 5.4.

But, you may not need it. Leave the saves in the old folder. The new version finds them by itself.

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
Is the tags or OP outdated or does this massive game really have no anal content?
It has one minor scene in the newest update. Not really enough to warrant a tag. I think that there will be more, but, that's just my opinion. You'll just have to play the game to understand why I think so. I'm not spoiling the update for anyone. :D

xdcxtruth

Jul 27, 2017
any suggestions for Rachael to level up from 4 to 5? cause I can't figure it out. I have the cat ears and everything but how to I max the punish stats during punish? another thing is it says spy on Rachael's room again and I have done that about 7 times now with the default her playing on the PC.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
any suggestions for Rachael to level up from 4 to 5? cause I can't figure it out. I have the cat ears and everything but how to I max the punish stats during punish? another thing is it says spy on Rachael's room again and I have done that about 7 times now with the default her playing on the PC.
you need to have the rules for permission to let you remove shirts (2nd rule unlock in this content).
Then you are able to get her up to max points
but you must have found her hidden anxiety before. See spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: PS - i might have mixed the order, but you need all above mentioned to get to end of her current content

Last edited:

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
How to raise Teacher's approval to 10? by the looks of the quest log i did everything i could
I assume you're asking how to get 10 Influence points?

From the Event Log Guide (see link to walkthrough in the OP):
1 point: Giving Miss Chang her new equipment
1 point: Hiring Anna as the Lab Technician
1 point: Miss Potts standing up to Debbie
1 point: Miss Potts punishing Faye
1 point: Getting Priti’s password
2 points: Getting Mr Wilson a prostitute (or the pictures of Pritti)
3 points: Reassuring Miss Newman about punishing Debbie

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Probably a stupid question, but how do I advance Rachel lvl 1 to lvl 2? I'm missing two pleasure points.

Reactions: Badloli
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes