Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I have a question, I just got Debbie to level 6, I was honest and made 2 deals with her, so my question is, was that just fluff writing, or will our choice actually have meaning/consequences, obviously the recurring deal will continue, but I was thinking about her favour.

Trying to put is so as not so spoil it for others.

Reactions: Shahawk and jojef

ArnoNym

Jun 27, 2017
Version 0.6.1 Beta Now Available
UPDATE: Links updated at the bottom to version 0.6.1Beta. I had a few bug reports overnight which I have now fixed. These were causing a crash from the replay menu for a couple of the new scenes. There were also a couple of crashes related to Rachel’s quest log if you were playing from the beginning. It seems that otherwise there were no major problems. Any other issues that come to light I’ll fix for the main release next weekend.

(PC Version)

(MAC Version)
Great, thanks for sharing the updated version!

Sparkwolf

Aug 16, 2017
Anybody happen to have a full save for 0.6.1, pretty please? For some reason when i imported my saves from 0.5.4 they got overwritten and now anything i try to do gives me errors.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
help: i have made an appointment for a date with samantha. i should be at 20:00 somewhere in town... but how do i get there?

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Must...not...download the beta... i waited for milfy city for almost a year, i can wait a week more for this awesome update! I guess...yes,definately.

/shrug

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
ok ruths quest says wait for a miracle?
From the walkthrough (link is in the OP):
Hope for a miracle:
Complete actions 1-3 from the "If a Headmaster falls in the woods" main quest. This involves going to the lake and speaking to Jimmy about “the old headmaster" and "the old headmaster’s body". The following morning, Jimmy will take you to the spot where the headmaster died. You will find his wallet with the safe combination in it. Go to your office and click on the bookcase. You will then be able to unlock the safe and you will get a cut scene. This quest action will change to "Confront Ruth again in the teachers’ lounge"

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Thanks to everyone downloading the beta to help iron out bugs. It makes the wait for the official release all the more worth it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
really need to yellow letter in the OP "DO NOT USE ROLLBACK" ..ugh...and autosaves do not work at all when you do

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes