Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Played this for the first time in about half a year. Had a real blast, the new content was amazing. The fact that it focused on best girl Rachel sure helped (she is sooo adorable, I actually don't want that sleazy Headmaster to put his hands on her).

I'm still afraid that this entire project is way too ambitious. It's either going to take another 5+ years or it will be "finished"/abandoned without even being close to all the girls having the amount of content they all deserve.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I'm still afraid that this entire project is way too ambitious. It's either going to take another 5+ years or it will be "finished"/abandoned without even being close to all the girls having the amount of content they all deserve.
Nothing wrong with being ambitious like this :) The way I see it is that 5 years of "The headmaster" sounds like a ton of fun. I for one can totally see myself being here in 5 years.

Now if last updates are standards of things to expect, we've been having a punishment system installed, or (and!) continued roughly every month, which means that we could expected a punishment system to all 23 proyected students sounds in roughly 2 years. that's like, really fast for that big number of characters. In 5 years we could have a whole second generatin of students properly disciplined!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
AltosandHerdone A small bug, in case you missed it, after Debby's punishment, if you ask her to do either the 'let me touch you' test, or the 'hand job' test, her shirt still reappears.

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
Another small bug : when you perform uniform inspection on Harriet, you can do it indefinitely : the choice "Uniform inspection" should disappear after doing it once on the same day.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's not really a bug as such, I just didn't have time to redo all those images where she is shirtless. It's on my list of things to do.
Yeah, not a big deal, just pointing it out on the off chance you missed it. Looking forward to seeing who gets it next. Thanks for the fun. :sneaky:

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
I mean the it's good, scenes are good and the concept is alright. But why do we always play as a badly modelled guy, man, I need some female protagonist games

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I mean the it's good, scenes are good and the concept is alright. But why do we always play as a badly modelled guy, man, I need some female protagonist games
There are some, quite a few in fact, you just have to search for that tag, but with Illusion graphics, the guys were not given a lot of consideration, and they do not get the mods that the females do, so it makes it difficult to model a decent looking guy. Honestly, as Illusion guys go, this one is not that bad.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
This game is awesome. The premise of the story is probably the best out there. Well, mainly because I enjoy the environment where I can punish multiple good looking school girls. Buttttttt, there's really too little content. Don't wanna sound like an ungrateful bitch because I understand it's not an easy thing to do. I really appreciate the effort, but I wished I found this game 3 years later.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So when the next public release comes, will there be any new content, or just bug fixes.

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
unless they involve rape or corruption of the Fem MC nobody wants to supports those kind of games for some reason which really sucks cause ive played alot of games that have had great potential but just not enough fan base

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
unless they involve rape or corruption of the Fem MC nobody wants to supports those kind of games for some reason which really sucks cause ive played alot of games that have had great potential but just not enough fan base
The PE teacher here is already a good character and is involved in the animations, it's like just let me play as her right

Most games don't get funded though, and lesbian games are definitely in the minority of games being made

Grischnackh

Oct 24, 2019
Hi, IS exixt a full safe File or walkthrough step by step? I have V 0.6.2 and I can't blackmail Ruth and I can't play game in 100%

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
The PE teacher here is already a good character and is involved in the animations, it's like just let me play as her right

Most games don't get funded though, and lesbian games are definitely in the minority of games being made
i mean that's not a bad idea actually she is bisexual and most of the core gameplay already exists with her in it. if altos and herdone are interested maybe in a few updates from now they could start to make her a playable character maybe in an alternate version of the story where she becomes the headmaster instead or you just play as her as the PE teacher with exclusive scenes between her and the girls wouldnt be too hard for them to to do but would probably require a fair amount of interest from the fans before they would do it

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes