Dragon139

Apr 17, 2018
i mean that's not a bad idea actually she is bisexual and most of the core gameplay already exists with her in it. if altos and herdone are interested maybe in a few updates from now they could start to make her a playable character maybe in an alternate version of the story where she becomes the headmaster instead or you just play as her as the PE teacher with exclusive scenes between her and the girls wouldnt be too hard for them to to do but would probably require a fair amount of interest from the fans before they would do it
You'd have to change some things to have her as the main character though. She does have a major role in the content but she isn't the initiator, we the main character are creating all the situations she gets to enjoy. We'd have to promote her because the alternative would be playing as a character with little initiative (so far :unsure:).

If she were the headmaster then the story progression would stop making sense because we would go from the primary "punisher" to farming it out to another person, instead of working up to more power for ourselves.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Hi, IS exixt a full safe File or walkthrough step by step? I have V 0.6.2 and I can't blackmail Ruth and I can't play game in 100%
Here is a 100% save - a lot of walkthrough - please read "walkthrough post" within the last 199 pages before (to search: right corner on this page top above you´ll find the "search" box type in "walkthrough" ) . If you need a special help on your stuck please post a save we´ll give you a hand. Ok there is not a real 100 % step by step walkthrough actually but earn money - get discipline and grades up to 50 - end all teacher quests - make Debbie a prefect are the way to go forward in the game. View attachment 215-4-LT1.save

Reactions: Grischnackh

Grischnackh

Oct 24, 2019
Here is a 100% save - a lot of walkthrough - please read "walkthrough post" within the last 199 pages before (to search: right corner on this page top above you´ll find the "search" box type in "walkthrough" ) . If you need a special help on your stuck please post a save we´ll give you a hand. Ok there is not a real 100 % step by step walkthrough actually but earn money - get discipline and grades up to 50 - end all teacher quests - make Debbie a prefect are the way to go forward in the game. View attachment 504142
Thanks.Here is my save

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Thanks.Here is my save
Hm ... your terms for influence, horniness, discipline and grades are on a phantastic high level but you have perhaps made wrong dessions (didn´t employ Trixie as chemical assistent and later made her the girls dance teacher? So there is a missing dance class on wednesday morning) Some Rachel events are not shown in replay menu after doing it)
I cannot find the right actions to fix the bugs in your game save - sorry.
But never mind what save you started from ? Of an earlier release as 5.4 ?
Try to play from here to fix all may happend failiurs:
or start a new game (better option to fill the time until next update ;) )

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
i mean that's not a bad idea actually she is bisexual and most of the core gameplay already exists with her in it. if altos and herdone are interested maybe in a few updates from now they could start to make her a playable character maybe in an alternate version of the story where she becomes the headmaster instead or you just play as her as the PE teacher with exclusive scenes between her and the girls wouldnt be too hard for them to to do but would probably require a fair amount of interest from the fans before they would do it
Yeah, that's what I hope for. I'll keep an eye on this project in case they do decide to, but I shouldn't be getting my hopes up.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Great game i have laughed so hard a times but also shaked my head when i thought shit the dev is just a mental case if you come with this story and 'therapie'. Rachel is absoluut adorable Debbie is just a nutjob in the beginning and a exact copy how youth is these days. I also want to point out that the story is good, The hints are sometimes a bit weird probs because english is not my main language.

oh and @AltosandHerdone there is a bug in some character quests that when you are done its not greyed out. my Rachel quest with the camera is done but not greyed out.
Also there is a weird thing some quest says that you are done with it this version but some say coming soon or there is nothing looks to me or there is more quests or there is some writing error.

vegitex

Mar 2, 2019
Guys can can you suggest me some new and good Honey Select based VN, Just finished ' Sin City' and ' Polarity' and both were really awesome... Can you please suggest me some more of these games?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

vegitex

Mar 2, 2019
Guys can can you suggest me some new and good Honey Select based VN, Just finished ' Sin City' and ' Polarity' and both were really awesome... Can you please suggest me some more of these games?
Assuming you have finished this game, Harem Hotel is awesome.
I've already finished the popular ones like Harem hotel, Myhic Manor or Ecchie Sensei... I want to try something like "Sin City".

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
Development Update
Hey guys,
Happy new year everybody! I hope you all had a good break for the holidays. Herdone and I had a nice week off and now it's straight back to work on the game.
So in the last development update I explained my plans for the next few versions. The big classroom scene in 0.6 will mark the start of a new chapter in the game with all new class scenes, patrol events, sports events etc. The horniness points will finally start to come into play and a new batch of girls will be available to punish in your office. However, as much as I would like to press ahead with 'Chapter 2' all of that will have to wait until version 0.8. There are some important gaps which need to be filled in first. My goal for version 0.7 is to make every aspect of the game, up to the point where we can punish the girls ourselves, complete so that all future content will start from that point onwards.
So in version 0.7 we will be taking a slight step back. I will be filling in all the little details that are missing from the early game (for example empty locations at certain times). I'll be adding some more weekend content for the dorms and the lake. I'll also be implementing the punishment system for both Amy and Cassandra. With the aim to get the both of them to around level five (although how far I get with them will depend on time). I also haven't forgotten that the English teacher Claire won the last poll I held and I am writing a whole sequence of events for her which I'm very certain people will enjoy.
If this all sounds like a lot to try to fit into one update that's because it is. Version 0.6 took me about twelve weeks in total. However, two weeks were spent doing back-end coding (which I won't need to do this time), one week was spent sorting out my taxes and one week was spent away. Meaning actually I managed to make the whole update in about eight weeks. Working at my usual quick pace of about 1000 words of dialogue and 40 renders a day (or around 2000 words / 80 renders if I'm focused on just one).
Now I have the basic punishment system made for both Debbie and Rachel I should be able to make it quicker for Amy and Cassandra. I have an assistant now which should also speed things along. However, given everything I have planned for version 0.7 I'd still expect it to take some time. We're probably looking at about 10 weeks work and at a rough guess I'd say mid March. This is an early estimate and I will update everyone with a more accurate date closer to the time.
Altos

Grischnackh

Oct 24, 2019
Hm ... your terms for influence, horniness, discipline and grades are on a phantastic high level but you have perhaps made wrong dessions (didn´t employ Trixie as chemical assistent and later made her the girls dance teacher? So there is a missing dance class on wednesday morning) Some Rachel events are not shown in replay menu after doing it)
I cannot find the right actions to fix the bugs in your game save - sorry.
But never mind what save you started from ? Of an earlier release as 5.4 ?
Try to play from here to fix all may happend failiurs:
or start a new game (better option to fill the time until next update ;) )
Yes, I started with version 5.4 after I downloaded the 6.2 version. It seemed reasonable to employ Trixie as a dance teacher because I wasn't a chemistry teacher. I managed to put my pussy on an apron, but I no longer have Rachel as my pet. He carries my bag, but I can't find its weakness. Nor can I make Ruth quit.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Anyone got a version 5 download? my version 4 save is giving me bugs
The Headmaster version 0.5.4 is the public version available to download from the patreon page.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes