Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I am pretty certain that the housemaid storyline will be expanded upon in some future update, considering the looks she gives over her shoulders while dusting the shelves in the apron. There's a very tangible vibe of "You lookey? Me likey!".

What I am curious is whether the "Student President" storyline of Maxine is finished or whether it would be another useful approach to the student body just like the prefect.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
IMO.. Debbie, Donna, Cassandra, Maxine, and maybe April = Perfects
Rachel, Priti, Lucy, Amy, and Ada = Pets
Alice maybe a pet
Charlotte maybe a perfect..
not sure on the others..

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I doubt any of the stories are stopped like Lucy and her look back, it is only a matter of time, given if you make the right choices she sees you naked, then tells a couple of the girls about the size of your cock, and then you can spank her, safe to say Altos is planting seeds, it is just waiting for them to bare fruit.

There is also one simple fact, Altos is also letting us decide, he just had a patreon poll for 2 girls to future spankings.

Altos has also said the girls will have roles, but personally I can not see there being too many of one kind, like half a dozen prefects.

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think the girl you labeled "Sarah" in the title screen is Faye.

But with Ada joining the school, the two other athletes and the waitress in the local diner severely hinted at being included in one way or the other, the amount of girls to handle is good enough for now, so I'd rather have more content for the existing characters, some of which are still at "we haven't met" in the description (despite a quick chat in the halls, no real content).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I think the girl you labeled "Sarah" in the title screen is Faye.

But with Ada joining the school, the two other athletes and the waitress in the local diner severely hinted at being included in one way or the other, the amount of girls to handle is good enough for now, so I'd rather have more content for the existing characters, some of which are still at "we haven't met" in the description (despite a quick chat in the halls, no real content).
SAoBSRF.jpg
Faye doesn't have the little metal hair ties

Reactions: M! and TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What did you do watch project blue book last night, there is nothing to it.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Actually, the dev himself has answered this question
Alright that's good to know, but Sarah and Alice are two different girls.. Kind of hoping that Sarah (and the other 9 mentioned as the first test group) might get transferred in, would be interesting imo.
The point of my post you quoted was highlighting who is who, and that the OP Banner and the game Main Menu are different.
Also asking if the labels were right, only two I'm not sure about are in the OP Banner.. The one in front of the Headmaster (i assume will be a new character at some point) and the last one on the right.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Alright that's good to know, but Sarah and Alice are two different girls.. Kind of hoping that Sarah (and the other 9 mentioned as the first test group) might get transferred in, would be interesting imo.
The point of my post you quoted was highlighting who is who, and that the OP Banner and the game Main Menu are different.
Also asking if the labels were right, only two I'm not sure about are in the OP Banner.. The one in front of the Headmaster (i assume will be a new character at some point) and the last one on the right.
I made the banner over a year ago when I was still working on version 0.1 and the all the girls hadn't been finalised. The girl in front of the headmaster is just Alice with different hair. Then from left to right it's Cassandra, Priti, Liz, Lucy, Sarah, Harriet and Charlotte.

I don't know about all the girls from his old school but we'll definitely see Sarah again at some point.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I made the banner over a year ago when I was still working on version 0.1 and the all the girls hadn't been finalised. The girl in front of the headmaster is just Alice with different hair. Then from left to right it's Cassandra, Priti, Liz, Lucy, Sarah, Harriet and Charlotte.

I don't know about all the girls from his old school but we'll definitely see Sarah again at some point.
Ah, alright thank you for clearing that up :D

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I made the banner over a year ago when I was still working on version 0.1 and the all the girls hadn't been finalised.
Here's two attempts at a new banner made with game main menu image.. Since i did come off as sort of a dick imo..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Here's two attempts at a new banner made with game main menu image.. Since i did come off as sort of a dick imo..
Thanks, yeah I had to make my original banner comply with Patreons rules about nudity but I should use the proper for F95. I'll knock one up on Photoshop.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This game has potential but is somewhat lacking in actual sex. If the developers don't start adding in at least some content I see a lot of people losing interest. Teasing will only last so long.
Sex cannot be added at this time for in game reasons, the girls aren't broken enough to allow it and there is no way Ruth will allow it, so it would have to be forced and result in a game over to make sense at this stage.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Sex cannot be added at this time for in game reasons, the girls aren't broken enough to allow it and there is no way Ruth will allow it, so it would have to be forced and result in a game over to make sense at this stage.
Agreed. It would completely destroy the narrative and my suspense of disbelief. I quite enjoy the teasing right now, feels like we're working up to a large payoff. Can't wait for the next update.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
OK, so I had a go a redoing the original banner with the updated main menu image (had to add Amy and Alice to bring the numbers up). Was a little tricky. I forgot how much I had to play around with perspective the first time to get all the girls butts in shot. This is double the size of the old one, smaller version attached. What do people think, should I update the OP? banner 6.01.png
Also, as people might be interested, this is a banner I made for Itch.io the other week as well, as I needed something with a different aspect ratio:
itch2 large4.png

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes