eball360

Oct 5, 2018
OK, so I had a go a redoing the original banner with the updated main menu image (had to add Amy and Alice to bring the numbers up). Was a little tricky. I forgot how much I had to play around with perspective the first time to get all the girls butts in shot. This is double the size of the old one, smaller version attached. What do people think, should I update the OP? View attachment 526743
Also, as people might be interested, this is a banner I made for Itch.io the other week as well, as I needed something with a different aspect ratio:
View attachment 526747
i like it it look go.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
OK, so I had a go a redoing the original banner with the updated main menu image (had to add Amy and Alice to bring the numbers up). Was a little tricky. I forgot how much I had to play around with perspective the first time to get all the girls butts in shot. This is double the size of the old one, smaller version attached. What do people think, should I update the OP? View attachment 526743
Nice, and yes imo updating the OP would be a good idea, since it would lessen some confusion for people like me that look at the little details :D

frogpepe

Nov 22, 2019
I have a problem with Ruth. I visit her in the office and she said leave. Maybe I've missed a szene to find the old housekeeper. What to do? Must I start from the beginning?

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Harry Kuntz :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
gets me every time.

Do you think if we throw enough money at it it'll be finished sooner?

QUICK YOUR TOP THREE GIRLS
1)Rachel
2)Sally
3)Twins {because their the same}

Man I just can't get enough of this game (The Headmaster), Mr.C Corruption and Naughty Lyanna... Oh shit and Waifu Academy

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes