melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
Harry Kuntz :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
gets me every time.

Do you think if we throw enough money at it it'll be finished sooner?

QUICK YOUR TOP THREE GIRLS
1)Rachel
2)Sally
3)Twins {because their the same}

Man I just can't get enough of this game (The Headmaster), Mr.C Corruption and Naughty Lyanna... Oh shit and Waifu Academy
if you want it finished sooner you could either give them money to support them or offer your services as a coder if you are one, (since thats probably whats causing them to take so long) and see if they'll take it but other than that just gonna have to be patient

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
if you want it finished sooner you could either give them money to support them or offer your services as a coder if you are one, (since thats probably whats causing them to take so long) and see if they'll take it but other than that just gonna have to be patient
If I wasn't as dumb as bricks and had a decent computer I would... No scratch that I'd make my own game

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Lots of love for lots of the girls. Too many to choose from, and only three were allowed in this mini poll. Liz would have come soon in my ranking. (And it will probably only get worse once the "lesser" girls' stories get more fleshed out.)
YOUR RIGHT DAMN IT!!! ALL THE GIRLS DESERVE OUR LOVE!!

1580507922392.gif

Apr 24, 2018
1. Debbie
2. Rachel
3. Priti

But if were just talking characters in general,

1. Ms.Newman
2. Ms. Potts
3. Debbie

I can't wait for more Samantha content though. Same with Lucy. She will probably be higher up on my list once we start being able to punish her and stuff. In general I think my tier list is heavily influenced by the amount of content for each character.

4.50 star(s) 249 Votes