yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Patreon Updates

Altos has posted a couple of recent updates on Patreon about the next girls who are going to be punished. Usually Darkcore would have posted them here by now, but it looks as if he might not be coming back after the negative comments that were made about him last time :(. (darkcore, I for one really appreciated your posts here, and I really hope you might come back... please?)

Anyway, I figured I'd step in and keep people up to date. You can read the posts below, but the short version is that the next group of girls who are going to end up being punished are Amy and Cassandra (in version 0.7), followed by the twins, Alice, Faye, new girl Zoe, Liz and Priti.

Poll - Next Girls in Your Office
Jan 15 at 2:00pm
View attachment 539635

Hi guys,

So as I laid out in the development update, version 0.7 will be about filling in the gaps for the early game. Including implementing the punishment system for Amy and Cassandra.

Then things are going to change considerably in game version 0.8 with a whole new set of girls to punish in your office. To begin with the new girls will have limited options in your office, just as Amy and Cassandra currently have. This will give us time to create all the classroom spankings, patrol events etc where we catch them misbehaving as well as all the initial dialogue in your office (similar to what we did in version 0.2). It will also give us time to expand the punishment system for the starting girls (Debbie, Amy, Rachel and Cassandra).

So I will aim for a target of six girls in the new batch (each with an initial placeholder spanking scene in your office until I have time to implement their punishment systems). This will include previous poll winners the twins (to be punished together) as well as runners up Alice and Faye. There will also be an automatic spot for bad girl Zoe (shown above in the middle), winner of the poll I held on new character models and the new student antagonist. Counting the twins as one this leaves two extra spots in the next batch.

I'm not going to include all of the girls in this poll. I'm going to narrow down the options based on the amount of character development the girls have had so far, their success in previous votes and whether or not they have their own separate storylines already (e.g. your maid Lucy).

I'm including second and third place from the poll of new models (Ada and Arabella) as well as the two young athletes in Amy's magazine (Olivia and Jasmine). I know they've not had much screen time yet however it would be useful to benchmark their popularity vs the original girls.

Poll Winners - Priti and Liz
Jan 23 at 5:48pm
View attachment 539636

Hey guys,

So I asked you all which two girls were going to join the twins, Alice, Faye and Zoe in the next batch of girls to be sent to your office. Thank you to everyone who voted, the polls are now closed and I can declare the winners.
In first place by a significant margin was Priti with a commanding 85 votes. Priti is obviously a very good girl and once promised the headmaster he’d never have any reason to punish her. However, even good girls can be led astray sometimes and might need a little time across their headmaster’s knee.

The battle for second place was extremely close between Liz, Donna and Maxine. However, Liz just beat out her opponents at the very last minute to finish on 71 points (with Donna on 70 and Maxine on 69). As we already know Liz accidentally stained all her underwear blue, falling foul of the school’s strict uniform policy and forcing her to go commando. We later overheard her confessing to her friends that she was quite turned on by not wearing anything beneath her skirt. A fact that the headmaster will be sure to exploit.

Unfortunately there were only so many spots in the next batch but the fact that Donna and Maxine were so close to getting the second place spot has not been overlooked. I’ll be sure to include some extra scenes for those girls soon, plus they’ll get an automatic place in the third batch. Charlotte too was only a little way behind with 64 votes so I’ll be sure to give Charlotte fans some extra scenes too.

Most of the new girls didn’t do very well but that’s hardly surprising when considering they were up against established fan favourites. However, none of them did especially badly and Ada even managed to finish in sixth place with 54 votes. A very respectable score given her lack of screen time so far. All this will be taken into consideration.

Thanks again to everyone for voting. I’ve got a wealth of useful information here to help guide my decision making. Also, I wanted to let you all know that work is coming along well for version 0.7 and I’ll hopefully be posting some image previews tomorrow.

Altos
First and foremost darkcore I feel the same way as Phil5k . You're missed around here.

Phil5k (sorry for the second @) Thank u for doing this!

I'm really happy reading we're getting more girls into the punishment rotation. I'm also happy Liz is getting more content <3

I completely understand Priti getting voted, but I honestly think is a waste. Before you draw your knives and load your guns an point them at me, let me explain: Priti was in line for a whole lot of content anyways. More modelling, for example. I think Priti was meant to get in trouble slowly, but steady, kinda like Amy (or maid Lucy) who got small contents every update. I'd liked other girl with less content to have that platform... someone like April, Harriet, Emily or Nina perhaps. Anyways I'm sure Priti's content will be awesome as usual.

I'd also like to know, if possible the full results of the poll. I have always being a champion of the least known characters and I'd like to know if girls like Emily or Nina got included or, got any votes.

Domo Arigato
:)

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I agree with Priti kind of being wasted, combining Ada and Priti could have been a lot of photo shoot fun.. Though I think Priti might get in trouble for masturbating or something since she did it in the office during the first shoot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Antwit

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
The characters I want to see more of:
  1. Claire
  2. Susan
  3. Nina
The characters I want to see spanked:
  1. Also Claire
  2. Donna
  3. Cassandra
Both build up very well from the Debbie storyline. I'd like Altos and Herdone to save Maxine for later, maybe after more trouble brews in the school.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Poll wise.. Here you go..
View attachment 539713
Thank u very much!

Soooo.... Neither Emily nor Nina were on this poll (Lucy neither, but she's fine) Time to rally behind them. You'll get your asses spanked 15 minutes of fame, girls. I promise!!

Nina is such a hidden gem. She's angst- y and kinda secretive... and shy... and not very social, and at the same time sweet and caring. She shares a past with Claire that has not being exploited. Her relation with Faye is also filled with potential. I can only imagine how much she'll grow as a character when the focus is on her.

I already spoke about Emily a few posts ago. She cannot be cuter. She looks sweet and at the same time she has shown a potential to be naughty. (Her panties and her comment when Lucy was telling her and Harriet and Liz about the Hm's dick... look it up) Absolutely Adorable!

Breaking down the actual numbers I'm in absolute shock Harriet is in that low: Another character with untapped potential. She's respectful, but she also has a strong personality that could eventually clash with the HM. According to Rachel, Harriet may or may not have something like a clandestine business going on in the girls' dorm. Harriet is a young business woman, which could also be fun when/if she get in trouble. Plus, like... have you not see her? She's smoking hot!!

I'm also a bit surprised Olivia got more votes that Jasmine. Jasmine looks like a sure trouble maker.

I like April a whole lot too (In hindsight I kinda like all characters) She's a great twenner with tons of charisma. I guess I can wait for her time.

Charlotte votes are well earned. Although, I prefer April over her. I feel April and Charlotte should get punished together, kinda like a bonding excersice? At least once.

I like Maxine but I would have voted any of the girls mentioned before.

Donna is a top tier character and I cannot wait for her punishment. Also the story begs for it.

Liz is ... Im in love... cannot be objective.

And of course Priti was gonna win. I'm surprised it wasn't for that much of a distance.

Anyways. I love the game and I trust the dev is gonna do great with this update, as usual.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm in absolute shock Harriet is in that low
For me it wouldn't be "absolute shock", but I am a little surprised, too. Maybe she is a bit too fanservice-y for some? I disagree about Maxine though, her position as "Student President" seems to have a lot of story potential to me, as does Donna's blasé attitude.

Apart from that, thanks for the update, really looking forward to what will happen.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Personally I am conflicted over Priti, I want more content but she so sweet I don't want to spank her.

What I am certainly not conflicted over is there being one less person screwing over those of us who pay for early access.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Hmm.. Interesting thought, probably would have had a lot of fun with Debbie already if it was.

Actually probably most of the girls, since Ruth wouldn't have reason to bother the HM during the punishments.
It would be funny if there was a way to trick Ruth into thinking the headmaster was a woman (mind control for instance) so that she would leave him alone and endorse his punishment methods. It could be an alternate route to what already exists.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I disagree about Maxine though, her position as "Student President" seems to have a lot of story potential to me
I 100% agree with that statement. She has tons of potential. I just like the other girls better.

Personally I am conflicted over Priti, I want more content but she so sweet I don't want to spank her.
There was a time when the sweetest girl in campus was Donna. I think Priti's mask is about to come off and the real monster will get unleashed. Priti's heartbreaking heel turn. You read it first here, folks.

There's a reason her name is Priti Amin... Pretty and mean, get it?

It would be funny if there was a way to trick Ruth into thinking the headmaster was a woman (mind control for instance) so that she would leave him alone and endorse his punishment methods. It could be an alternate route to what already exists.
That's the wonderful thing of having Miss Chang, anything can happen.

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
According to Rachel, Harriet may or may not have something like a clandestine business going on in the girls' dorm. Harriet is a young business woman, which could also be fun when/if she get in trouble.
This is also something that I thought of. It would be really fun (though I've forgotten if it's Harriet or another girl who used to run a business).

Reactions: TheDevian

XaderDane

Aug 5, 2019
Will there be more ways in the future to get staff points? I kinda want to avoid giving Mr. Wilson Priti's password, since he seems pretty scummy. (Which is probably rather hypocritical considering what we are trying to do, but hey.) It seems right now the only way for me to get 4 staff points is do all the stuff with Ms. Potts (1 point), Chang (2 points), and Mr Wilson (1 point).

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Will there be more ways in the future to get staff points? I kinda want to avoid giving Mr. Wilson Priti's password, since he seems pretty scummy. (Which is probably rather hypocritical considering what we are trying to do, but hey.) It seems right now the only way for me to get 4 staff points is do all the stuff with Ms. Potts (1 point), Chang (2 points), and Mr Wilson (1 point).
I agree... I want to keep her all to myself

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Hmmm ... if you want to save Priti against Mr.Wilson desires ... Ok, you are forced to give him her password (absolutly needed for your success), but for now you are totally free not to hand him Priti´s photos from the shooting... :devilish: for this it´s allowed to cheat a little bit to add 1 or 2 points... :devilish: and use the "cheat menu" in game (how to find and to use please take a look in the walkthrough and FAQ´s, allthough search in this thread about "cheating menu" ;)
I adore like you added options comming to earn more points.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm kinda annoyed they keep offering the "who's next?" choices in terms of girls for people to vote on. Design the game as YOU want to. Choose which girl comes next yourself. That way it's fair and even and no girl gets left behind.
I absolutely agree in principle. However - keeping your supporters happy is a good way of keeping the cash flow going.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I'm kinda annoyed they keep offering the "who's next?" choices in terms of girls for people to vote on. Design the game as YOU want to. Choose which girl comes next yourself. That way it's fair and even and no girl gets left behind.
I strongly disagree.

oh, sure don't ask anything... feedback ain't important at all.

This scene is common here:

Someone: "Guys look; there's a poll in which 90% of you can't vote asking who do you want to get more content"

the next 100 replies (from people who can't vote but love the game and want to give their input anyways out of sheer love for the game) I would choose x, y and z
.... yeah, I completely understand why you're annoyed by that.

Besides, y'know how good must the dev feel when he reads something like:

"Y'know that totally obscure girl with not a lot content? *cough Nina cough* SHE'S FUCKING GREAT AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR HER TO GET HER TIME TO SHINE"

or when he reads: "Y'know the super popular girl with tons of content *cough Amy, Priti, Rachel* SHE'S FUCKING GREAT AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR HER TO GET EVEN MORE CONTENT"

so, to summarize: I'm 100% fine the dev asks "who's next" Hell, if he wants to asks us about what the girls should have for breakfast I'm gonna give him my opinion (veggies), even if he discards it, or isn't "valid" 'cause I'm not a patreon.

also, how can making new content for the girl(s) with more votes be not fair?

also, also... what Cartageno said 'bout money.

Reactions: Havik79
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes