Ryeman420

Jun 29, 2018
I just downloaded the newest version for android and i cant find debbie in the corridor for the next punishment to go from lvl 2 to lvl 3 even tho iv already got the vote and changed rule for taking panties

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
No love for Liz? :cry:
My thoughts exactly...

IF we're talking about 3 fav students I'd go (I ain't mentioning Rachel, Amy, or Priti, too easy):
1) Liz: What's there not to love? Angelical face, killer body, naughty exhibitionist fetish. I'm really hoping more content from her
2) Liz and 3) Liz
2) Donna: How can you not love to hate her? The most intrincate and complex character thus far. She's so spoiled that she's a delight! 100 % spankable.
3) Harriet: Smoking hot and a fuck ton of potential. A top heel if the dev wants to pull the trigger.
Honorable mention: Emily: A poor version of Rachel up to this point, she's so irredeemable cute that is such a shame she's sitting on the metaphoric bench. I'll champion for content for her everytime they ask.

IF we're talking 3 fav staff members I'd go:
1) Samantha: Not a huge surprise if you see my profile pic. huh? She's instrumental in completing your agenda, plus she's hot, plus she has glasses, plus she has a hidden naughty past that I'm sure will be fun to discover (and eventually, tame)
2) Claire: Cuuuuuuuuuuuute... Tons of great content. Intriguing story, will she become extra submissive to the HM or she'll start digging the power? Will she fall in love with the MC?
3) Chang: Not a huge Sally fan myself (even if she's a great character herself), plus Chang has this aura of mystery that makes her unpredictable... I kinda dig that. Plus she wears glasses... did I tell u I like girls in glasses, right?
Honorable mention: Maria Consuelo: So hot I'd melt in front of her. A ton of potential there, like a whole lot of potential. She's so neglected that she's not even in the interface. That'd be the only blemish I can find in this gem of a game.

Top 3 overall characters: 1) Liz, 2) Sam 3) Claire.

Liz, Amy, and Sam...?
Oh, I see you're a man of culture as well...

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Well.. Yea.. This games 'virginity loss' will probably be through mostly corruption imo, since we'll be getting them kind of addicted to the pleasure/pain of the punishments, though some might be through blackmail, imo all of it's rape/molestation technically, just ask Ruth.. Imo, one of the rules or things during punishments will be toys and maybe one of the punishments would be losing their virginity?

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I remember having this discussion about the HM de-flowering the virgins. I still think he should be happy with changing the behavior of the girls, not f:)cking them. But again, that's just me, probably.

Even if he doesn't take the virginity of the girls that doesn't mean he can do other things w/ them. We'll see, I guess.

Full disclosure? I don't think there are a ton of virgins on the roster to begin with, Probably just Rachel.... and maybe Priti but I think she's much naughtier than she is leading us to believe.

I have chips on Cassandra being a virgin too... She's all talk.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I remember having this discussion about the HM de-flowering the virgins. I still think he should be happy with changing the behavior of the girls, not f:)cking them. But again, that's just me, probably.

Even if he doesn't take the virginity of the girls that doesn't mean he can do other things w/ them. We'll see, I guess.

Full disclosure? I don't think there are a ton of virgins on the roster to begin with, Probably just Rachel.... and maybe Priti but I think she's much naughtier than she is leading us to believe.

I have chips on Cassandra being a virgin too... She's all talk.
I don't know I think a lot of them are virgins. Don't forget many of them where tricked, framed, sold off by horrible parents and practically abducted. I mean the new girl for one.

Besides I think we are all forgetting the brown Cheri, the one that is an act of pure dominance. In the right setting nothing lets a person know their being Dominated and made to submit better then a good old Anal Fuck!

frogpepe

Nov 22, 2019
It is a wonderful game. I have a problem. I never saw a old-headmasters diary, I hadn't found the way around the lake and I have no chance to find a way to convince Ruth to spank the girls. What ist the old headmasters safe?
Please help me to play further on. Thanks

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Did you go to your office, click on your pc, click on the recycle bin, and read the emails, and then go to Miss Changs and ask her for the password.

Reactions: TheDevian

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Beside my preference for Amy, Rachel and Harriet
my next candidates for coming actions are:
1. Ada
2. Donna
3. Liz
4. Alice
5. Faye
6. Nina
I´m real curious on content of the announced March release.
Some may be future events are on my imaginations:
Perhaps Miss Swallows should join the next training of Claire (Miss Potts) and wiil go into new round of experience. :sneaky:
I allthough be a litlle bit curious to get a glimpse of the punishment training between Mr. Cummings and Miss Swallows :giggle:
It could be a common workshop as a weekend event.

Last edited:

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Beside my preference for Amy, Rachel and Harriet
my next candidates for coming actions are:
1. Ada
2. Donna
3. Liz
4. Alice
5. Faye
6. Nina
I´m real curious on content of the annouced March release.
Some may be future events are on my imaginations:
Perhaps Miss Swallows should join the next training of Claire (Miss Potts) and wiil go into new round of experience. :sneaky:
I allthough be a litlle bit curious to get a glimpse of the punishment training between Mr. Cummings and Miss Swallows :giggle:
It could be a common workshop as a weekend event.
I'm guessing this next update is kinda like a "filling the storyline gaps" before the story can progress to the three weeks before the test mentioned on the "how to discipline a young lady" scene. I'm assuming the trainings of Amy and Cass will be a main part of this update. IF I had to choose only one of them to get the focus for this update I'd choose Cass. I know, unpopular, but hear me out: I honestly think Cassandra's training is more important. Amy is already a sweetheart and a massively popular character, Cass on the other hand is bottom tier, no redeeming quality for her whatsoever... SHE NEEDS IT, Amy doesn't. Amy (heaven) can wait til another day the arrival of Olivia and Jasmine and still be hugely popular. I'm of course speculating, probably both girls get their scenes.

I'm guessing the tutoring of Alice will also feature on an early stage... and Claire's traning will keep on. I think you might be onto something with Miss Swallows and Claire. I'd like to see Miss Swallows getting trained BY Claire with the HM observing, and of course, correcting them both if necessary. Miss Swallows could come for an "introductory approach" to the method by replacing you and becoming the history teacher. That would give you a ton of free time to punish and correcting the girl's behaviors (and maybe overseeing the other lessons) Bringing Swallows as a teacher of any other subject will also work, maybe French?

I'm also guessing (hoping would be a better word) the video recorded on the big scene has consequences. Remember how the HM wondered if Donna's father was one of the school's owners (While she was being punished) I don't think that was a random line and maybe we'll see the Lord of Wankingshire (sorry dunt remember the exact location's name) making his debut appearance. Plot twist would be he absoluty endorses your methods and he's happy you're punishing his daughter. The follow up of that scene also suggests Charlotte and April will be in trouble next update. I'm also waiting for a whole new batch of girls follow Charlotte and April and end up in the Headmaster's office. I like your list for it.

Lastly I'd like to see those lovely horniness points to start having effects on the girls. We were discussing sex scenes a few weeeks ago and I personaly think this game is a goldmine for lesbian scenes: Charlotte x April and Faye x Nina are prime candidates. Debbie making the panties inspections and Liz not wearing any panties and getting aroused by it? C'mon, it writes itself.

Sorry for the long post. Here's a potato.
(no actual potato)

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I'm guessing this next update is kinda like a "filling the storyline gaps" before the story can progress to the three weeks before the test mentioned on the "how to discipline a young lady" scene. I'm assuming the trainings of Amy and Cass will be a main part of this update. IF I had to choose only one of them to get the focus for this update I'd choose Cass. I know, unpopular, but hear me out: I honestly think Cassandra's training is more important. Amy is already a sweetheart and a massively popular character, Cass on the other hand is bottom tier, no redeeming quality for her whatsoever... SHE NEEDS IT, Amy doesn't. Amy (heaven) can wait til another day the arrival of Olivia and Jasmine and still be hugely popular. I'm of course speculating, probably both girls get their scenes.

I'm guessing the tutoring of Alice will also feature on an early stage... and Claire's traning will keep on. I think you might be onto something with Miss Swallows and Claire. I'd like to see Miss Swallows getting trained BY Claire with the HM observing, and of course, correcting them both if necessary. Miss Swallows could come for an "introductory approach" to the method by replacing you and becoming the history teacher. That would give you a ton of free time to punish and correcting the girl's behaviors (and maybe overseeing the other lessons) Bringing Swallows as a teacher of any other subject will also work, maybe French?

I'm also guessing (hoping would be a better word) the video recorded on the big scene has consequences. Remember how the HM wondered if Donna's father was one of the school's owners (While she was being punished) I don't think that was a random line and maybe we'll see the Lord of Wankingshire (sorry dunt remember the exact location's name) making his debut appearance. Plot twist would be he absoluty endorses your methods and he's happy you're punishing his daughter. The follow up of that scene also suggests Charlotte and April will be in trouble next update. I'm also waiting for a whole new batch of girls follow Charlotte and April and end up in the Headmaster's office. I like your list for it.

Lastly I'd like to see those lovely horniness points to start having effects on the girls. We were discussing sex scenes a few weeeks ago and I personaly think this game is a goldmine for lesbian scenes: Charlotte x April and Faye x Nina are prime candidates. Debbie making the panties inspections and Liz not wearing any panties and getting aroused by it? C'mon, it writes itself.

Sorry for the long post. Here's a potato.
(no actual potato)
I´m dacore with you, Cassandra´s development is important in game (lost her out of eye :LOL: , of course HM has to teach her some long and well earned lessons :devilish:)

I adore the future role you are mentioning conected with Miss Swallows teaching history etc. (y)

I like to wait for the "Lord of Wankingshire" conected events (y)

I´m curious too, what effects the rise of horniness may occure on the girls´ behave in future (y):giggle:
(the discoveries while the evening patrols at the dormitories will become very awesome )

Thnx for the potato , I´ll take it together with some beacon and onions to cook something yummy for todays dinner :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: yuserneim

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I´m dacore with you, Cassandra´s development is important in game (lost her out of eye :LOL: , of course HM has to teach her some long and well earned lessons :devilish:)
She's hard to miss. She's the blonde with the trashy attitude and the huge ass. ;)

I adore the future role you are mentioning conected with Miss Swallows teaching history etc. (y)
Who knows? It might happen...

I´m curious too, what effects the rise of horniness may occure on the girls´ behave in future (y):giggle:
(the discoveries while the evening patrols at the dormitories will become very awesome )
Evening patrols at the dorms sonud awesome. Here's another reason why we need more on Maria Consuelo, so she can grant you access to the dorms. That and, because she so hot.

Thnx for the potato , I´ll take it together with some beacon and onions to cook something yummy for todays dinner :ROFLMAO:
Not a huge fan of onions but it does sound tasty.... oh virtual food

For the record, I would absolutely love more content involving Beast. He's such a good boy! He could playfully bite one of the girls bikini bottoms while they are playing volleyball and leave the girl naked from the waist down. I'm not suggesting any names but Faye has notorious bad luck. The good doggie could also dig up some "toys" (if u know what I mean) from the sand. Or he could become one of the girls' best friend (and that girl skips classes to play with doggie, y'know, a spankable offense) I'm looking at you, Nina.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Patreon Updates

Altos has posted a couple of recent updates on Patreon about the next girls who are going to be punished. Usually Darkcore would have posted them here by now, but it looks as if he might not be coming back after the negative comments that were made about him last time :(. (darkcore, I for one really appreciated your posts here, and I really hope you might come back... please?)

Anyway, I figured I'd step in and keep people up to date. You can read the posts below, but the short version is that the next group of girls who are going to end up being punished are Amy and Cassandra (in version 0.7), followed by the twins, Alice, Faye, new girl Zoe, Liz and Priti.

Poll - Next Girls in Your Office

Jan 15 at 2:00pm
January_Poll.jpg

Hi guys,

So as I laid out in the development update, version 0.7 will be about filling in the gaps for the early game. Including implementing the punishment system for Amy and Cassandra.

Then things are going to change considerably in game version 0.8 with a whole new set of girls to punish in your office. To begin with the new girls will have limited options in your office, just as Amy and Cassandra currently have. This will give us time to create all the classroom spankings, patrol events etc where we catch them misbehaving as well as all the initial dialogue in your office (similar to what we did in version 0.2). It will also give us time to expand the punishment system for the starting girls (Debbie, Amy, Rachel and Cassandra).

So I will aim for a target of six girls in the new batch (each with an initial placeholder spanking scene in your office until I have time to implement their punishment systems). This will include previous poll winners the twins (to be punished together) as well as runners up Alice and Faye. There will also be an automatic spot for bad girl Zoe (shown above in the middle), winner of the poll I held on new character models and the new student antagonist. Counting the twins as one this leaves two extra spots in the next batch.

I'm not going to include all of the girls in this poll. I'm going to narrow down the options based on the amount of character development the girls have had so far, their success in previous votes and whether or not they have their own separate storylines already (e.g. your maid Lucy).

I'm including second and third place from the poll of new models (Ada and Arabella) as well as the two young athletes in Amy's magazine (Olivia and Jasmine). I know they've not had much screen time yet however it would be useful to benchmark their popularity vs the original girls.

Poll Winners - Priti and Liz
Jan 23 at 5:48pm
january_poll_winners.jpg

Hey guys,

So I asked you all which two girls were going to join the twins, Alice, Faye and Zoe in the next batch of girls to be sent to your office. Thank you to everyone who voted, the polls are now closed and I can declare the winners.
In first place by a significant margin was Priti with a commanding 85 votes. Priti is obviously a very good girl and once promised the headmaster he’d never have any reason to punish her. However, even good girls can be led astray sometimes and might need a little time across their headmaster’s knee.

The battle for second place was extremely close between Liz, Donna and Maxine. However, Liz just beat out her opponents at the very last minute to finish on 71 points (with Donna on 70 and Maxine on 69). As we already know Liz accidentally stained all her underwear blue, falling foul of the school’s strict uniform policy and forcing her to go commando. We later overheard her confessing to her friends that she was quite turned on by not wearing anything beneath her skirt. A fact that the headmaster will be sure to exploit.

Unfortunately there were only so many spots in the next batch but the fact that Donna and Maxine were so close to getting the second place spot has not been overlooked. I’ll be sure to include some extra scenes for those girls soon, plus they’ll get an automatic place in the third batch. Charlotte too was only a little way behind with 64 votes so I’ll be sure to give Charlotte fans some extra scenes too.

Most of the new girls didn’t do very well but that’s hardly surprising when considering they were up against established fan favourites. However, none of them did especially badly and Ada even managed to finish in sixth place with 54 votes. A very respectable score given her lack of screen time so far. All this will be taken into consideration.

Thanks again to everyone for voting. I’ve got a wealth of useful information here to help guide my decision making. Also, I wanted to let you all know that work is coming along well for version 0.7 and I’ll hopefully be posting some image previews tomorrow.

Altos

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes