LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
Food in a suitcase? nice! those girls are living the dream. No sight of Maria Consuelo in that pic. Hopefully she was invited. This game is Maria Consuelo-less. I wonder if those drinks there will bring any consequences... or if the girls were talking about the headmaster and how he has either spank them, fucked them, or date them....
Suitcase??? NO! That's a ! Maybe young ppl don't know such things anymore...

Reactions: Phil5k and hash19

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Hmmm...thinking of weekend or the "other" events I got a little weired? idea.

That thought may be only hypothetic and will never happen in the future game progress.

Remembering the scene "Lucy and the broken vase",
if HM give to Lucy after the spanking total 150 crs honorar (3rd option 100crs),
she gives as respond: " That´s almost worth getting spanked for."

We all know Lucy needs money, so should she be willing (if offered to her?) to earn again money for getting spanked at saturdays in HM´s home (or randomly? at other ocassions/localities ) ?

Last edited:

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Is there a possibility of some anal stuff in the future. Anal is whats realy getting me going. Superb game so far.
If there is anal it would be with a teacher, and I would guess that is a low priority.
I'm sure anal sex is coming eventually. I'm honestly not losing any sleep over it. It will happen when it happens. Dunno who's gonna donate her booty to the cause, tho. Also, there was some sort of anal play in the third dream.

We all know Lucy needs money, so should she be willing (if offered to her?) to earn again money for getting spanked at saturdays in HM´s home (or randomly? at other ocassions/localities ) ?
Sounds like a fun idea, especially if anyone could spank her, if they can afford her price. I'd say Lucy's weakness is being greedy, so she should be happy to do incrisingly lewd stuff as long the money is good.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm sure anal sex is coming eventually. I'm honestly not losing any sleep over it. It will happen when it happens. Dunno who's gonna donate her booty to the cause, tho. Also, there was some sort of anal play in the third dream.
We have already started getting them ready for it, at least 2 of them have had anal plugs inserted as punishment, so it is far from out of the question.
That said, odds are it will not be soon.
On the other hand, there could be a couple who might prefer that to breaking their hymen, such as that new bleach blond girl, Arabella. The religious ones tend to be like that sometimes... lol

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
We have already started getting them ready for it, at least 2 of them have had anal plugs inserted as punishment, so it is far from out of the question.
That said, odds are it will not be soon.
On the other hand, there could be a couple who might prefer that to breaking their hymen, such as that new bleach blond girl, Arabella. The religious ones tend to be like that sometimes... lol
Arabella makes sense, yeah. The thing is you could argue many of the girls do.

- Amy likes it rough and humiliating, so is not tha much of a leap.
- As I said before, I think Lucy would do many things fo the right price.
- We don't know how Cass' training will go, if she's bitchy the HM may use rougher methods. Plus the HM always tell Cass she has a big butt. We've seen the HM using anal sex in therapy before (Sarah, 2nd dream) so, it might not be that outlandish...
- I could use the Cass' argument for Donna too.
- Priti gets all worked up when someone insinuates or talks about sex. She's either a nympho waiting to happen, or she'll try to keep her virginity even if.. well, y'know.
- Rachel does pretty much everything the Hm tells her to do, so no a big leap there either.
- Debbie might break if it is Sally who fucks her. (Alternatively, we could have a Sally x Izzy scene)
- It might not take a whole lot to trick Alice into it either.
- The twins (same could apply to Charlotte and April) might have to punish each other... or one of them might like it, who knows?
- The HM already inserted a thermometer and a plug inside Faye and she'll get punished soon...
- There's also a bunch of wildcards too, Jasmine, Olivia, Ada, Harriet, Nina, Emily, Maxine are basically blank characters regarding their sexual preferences/weakeneses/fetishes.

and that's only the students. Sally, Claire, and Trixie makes a whole lot of sense from the staff. Chang is an outside bet. I don't see any of the others being an option... Maybe Sam if she spirals down out of control (Lily, maybe) or Ruth if you want to humiliate her even further. Maybe the HM fucks Anna Dixon's butt, who knows, crazier things have happened.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
:LOL: I love this game. If more anal is not added it's not gonna bother me. I just think it'll round out the bdsm theme. Besides, there's already an anal scene in one of the dream sequences so the content is already part of the game. And who know maybe Amy prefers it... Anyways the games a gem so I have no issues with it regardless how it proceeds.

As far as adding a Dog, I said that as a joke at the time. But there's already a dog in the game and what better way to break Duchess Danna (that's her name right the rich girl?) then turning her into a worthless breeding bitch?

Again you don't need to tell me I know I'm going to hentai hell.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK so.
1. You get a choice to fuck Sara in one of the dreams in her pussy or ass.
2. There isn't much sex period, and none with students so makes more sense for sex before anal.
3. Spanking any girl for money IMO seems dumb, it is supposed to be about changing the girl's behaviour to be better students, not making them rich.

• Angry
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Well given the whole point is pain humiliation and pleasure, money just seems stupid.
Knowing a group of unknown people watching your spanking seems like it'd fit into the humiliation part. Money is just needed to run the show. I mean, honestly, the game can do without it, but I don't feel it hurts the game really.

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
OK so.
1. You get a choice to fuck Sara in one of the dreams in her pussy or ass.
2. There isn't much sex period, and none with students so makes more sense for sex before anal.
3. Spanking any girl for money IMO seems dumb, it is supposed to be about changing the girl's behaviour to be better students, not making them rich.
you dont pay the girls money to spank them, the mysterious corporation that funds the school pays you money for spanking them and you accept that ( a little bit begrudgingly) because it increases funding for the school

LuksJoe

May 21, 2019
:LOL: I love this game. If more anal is not added it's not gonna bother me. I just think it'll round out the bdsm theme. Besides, there's already an anal scene in one of the dream sequences so the content is already part of the game. And who know maybe Amy prefers it... Anyways the games a gem so I have no issues with it regardless how it proceeds.

As far as adding a Dog, I said that as a joke at the time. But there's already a dog in the game and what better way to break Duchess Danna (that's her name right the rich girl?) then turning her into a worthless breeding bitch?

Again you don't need to tell me I know I'm going to hentai hell.
Don't take me wrong I love the game as it is too and I'm sure some more anal stuff is going to be added in the future. But anal is one of my personal kinks so it's just a personal preference. I'm going to play every new patch at it is. Just love the idea and execution of the game. It's much more enjoyable as all the other "you are the headmaster"-games out there. Kudos

May 30, 2017
Does anyone know in wich file the character stats are? you know like name, age and so on? i just like to costumize some things sometimes ;)

Last edited:

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Does anyone know in wich file the character stats are? you know like name, age and so on? i just like to costumize some things sometimes ;)
All of that stuff is defined right after the start label in the scripts.rpa file. When I add new characters they'll go in the updater.rpa file which runs on load and updates to the new version. Various character descriptions are updated through the game though (not as many as should be). Also some if x == y: definitions in the game are based on character descriptions so if you changed then you may add in some bugs. Mostly it shouldn't matter though.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes