Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Mini Update (and a bonus picture)

From Altos on his discord:

Things are going well. Update is slowly taking shape. Doing lots of little events in many ways is a lot harder than doing a few big ones. Update might not be as massive as I'd hoped.​
However, there are some really great scenes I'm working on and the quality of the art and animations has definitely taken a big step forward this update. Just finished doing a spanking animation for Liz in class and it's miles better than any of the spanking animations I've done before. Got the red butt effect working great and full body movement, instead of just the boobs and butt moving.​
It's great but also annoying for me as every time I think I'm going to start making things quicker I just keep finding ways to make things better instead and everything still takes the same length of time.​

-----
Altos also posted this picture showing one of the things he's been working on recently. It looks as if the heatwave in the game is getting worse... or better, if you like skimpily-clad young girls. :ROFLMAO: And it looks as if some of those girls are about to get in big trouble... (oh good!) :p

v9_Preview_sprinkler.jpg

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
The show must go on is so fun to sing/play in rockband as well.
Now i wanna spank some school girls to fat bottomed girls... :thinking:
While riding a bicycle, listening to a little rhapsody from Bohemia, under the pressure of acting stone cold crazy, because knowing we will rock you (all night long), being the champion of the evil corporation's goals ....... to punish the girls.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Yap, winter 91/92. Got my first CD player around that time (I didn't want to part with my record collection so I refused to go CD for a long time) and Innuendo was my first CD.
First CD player, 1987 (Sony gave my dad a CDP-001 as a going away present when we left Asia, and he didn't want it). First CD I owned was Gustav Holst - The Planets. First CD purchased was Metallica - Black Album.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020

Things are going well. Update is slowly taking shape. Doing lots of little events in many ways is a lot harder than doing a few big ones. Update might not be as massive as I'd hoped.​
However, there are some really great scenes I'm working on and the quality of the art and animations has definitely taken a big step forward this update. Just finished doing a spanking animation for Liz in class and it's miles better than any of the spanking animations I've done before. Got the red butt effect working great and full body movement, instead of just the boobs and butt moving.​
It's great but also annoying for me as every time I think I'm going to start making things quicker I just keep finding ways to make things better instead and everything still takes the same length of time.​

-----
Altos also posted this picture showing one of the things he's been working on recently. It looks as if the heatwave in the game is getting worse... or better, if you like skimpily-clad young girls. :ROFLMAO: And it looks as if some of those girls are about to get in big trouble... (oh good!) :p

View attachment 801692
Oh my.gif

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019

-----

View attachment 801692
Every update on the next update, I love you even more.

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017

-----

View attachment 801692
So heatwave is coming and HM is still wearing long pants?
How endurable!

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
updates taking a while guys :( but dont worry its a big one!
updates still being worked on, bit slower than expected :( hang in there guys!
updates is coming together, might not be as big as i hoped guys :( don't cancel your patreon though <-- you are here
update wasn't as big as we hoped, there's some scenes we wanted in that we didn't make but don't worry they'll come next time (perfect excuse for why the next update isn't very big!)

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
updates is coming together, might not be as big as i hoped guys :( don't cancel your patreon though <-- you are here
update wasn't as big as we hoped, there's some scenes we wanted in that we didn't make but don't worry they'll come next time (perfect excuse for why the next update isn't very big!)
Wrong thread? Pretty sure that's not how Altos speaks.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Please don't misquote me or put words in my mouth. I did say the update won't be as big as I hoped but only because I am always massively ambitious and over-optimistic about what I can achieve in a few months. I didn't say update won't be as big as other people are expecting or what they are used to. It's still going to be a big update.

I know the wait has been longer this time. This is partly because I rushed out version 0.8 as quickly as I could (to keep people entertained during lockdown) by using up all the unused material I had written already (for Claire and Rachel). Whereas, I started version 0.9 (almost) completely fresh, so it was simply not possible to have a release ready in the same timeframe. People seem to forget how long it takes to write tens of thousands of words of dialogue.
It also took me three weeks to finish off the new UI, plus I had a week off so that was one whole month less time working on content. Which is a huge deal when people are expecting you to produce content as quickly as humanly possible.
Another big factor is that there are a lot of new environments in the new update, there is a big jump up in image quality and I'm also upgrading a lot of my animations. All of which takes time to set up.

Despite all these things, I'm still expecting to have a big update ready in October. That's because I've been working my arse off. I love my job and I don't want it to end, so I work as hard as possible. Today is Sunday and I promised myself the day off but I still got 2000 words written, responded to all my messages from patrons, and had this little rant here. I can't speak for other developers, their work ethic or release schedules. However, I think I've been consistent enough in the quantity and quality of my work to earn the benefit of the doubt when I take a little extra time.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
However, I think I've been consistent enough in the quantity and quality of my work to earn the benefit of the doubt when I take a little extra time.
I certainly think so too. However, some people (assuming we're not observing direct trolling here) think they are entitled to a best case scenario. Being disappointed is one thing, but complaining before we even see what we're talking about is a bit ridiculous.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Please don't misquote me or put words in my mouth. I did say the update won't be as big as I hoped but only because I am always massively ambitious and over-optimistic about what I can achieve in a few months. I didn't say update won't be as big as other people are expecting or what they are used to. It's still going to be a big update.

I know the wait has been longer this time. This is partly because I rushed out version 0.8 as quickly as I could (to keep people entertained during lockdown) by using up all the unused material I had written already (for Claire and Rachel). Whereas, I started version 0.9 (almost) completely fresh, so it was simply not possible to have a release ready in the same timeframe. People seem to forget how long it takes to write tens of thousands of words of dialogue.
It also took me three weeks to finish off the new UI, plus I had a week off so that was one whole month less time working on content. Which is a huge deal when people are expecting you to produce content as quickly as humanly possible.
Another big factor is that there are a lot of new environments in the new update, there is a big jump up in image quality and I'm also upgrading a lot of my animations. All of which takes time to set up.

Despite all these things, I'm still expecting to have a big update ready in October. That's because I've been working my arse off. I love my job and I don't want it to end, so I work as hard as possible. Today is Sunday and I promised myself the day off but I still got 2000 words written, responded to all my messages from patrons, and had this little rant here. I can't speak for other developers, their work ethic or release schedules. However, I think I've been consistent enough in the quantity and quality of my work to earn the benefit of the doubt when I take a little extra time.
Most of us are not expecting miracles, take your time, do what you need to do. Quality work is worth waiting for and no one who isn't an ass wants you to burn yourselves out on this.

Everything I have seen and heard about so far looks like it will be a blast, and while I am eager to see it, I am happy to wait as long as you need to be satisfied with the results.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
New Sample Pics

Hi everyone, Altos posted another bunch of sample pictures today. We've already seen some of them, but here are some new ones:

my favs are clear. her name starts with "L" and ends with "iz".
I think Altos must have been listening to you, Yserneim. Here is Liz, showing us all her natural beauty. And I do mean ALL of her. :p Judging by these pictures, I think I'd be happy if the update contained this scene and nothing else... :D

v9 Preview 27.jpg

v9 Preview 28.jpg

And Maxine doesn't look too happy here for some reason...

v9 Preview 21.jpg

And if you've been wondering what sort of pictures Ada has been taking with her camera, wonder no more. Here are a couple of examples of her work:
adas photos1.jpg

adas photos2.jpg

Enjoy!

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes