Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
updates taking a while guys :( but dont worry its a big one!
updates still being worked on, bit slower than expected :( hang in there guys!
updates is coming together, might not be as big as i hoped guys :( don't cancel your patreon though <-- you are here
update wasn't as big as we hoped, there's some scenes we wanted in that we didn't make but don't worry they'll come next time (perfect excuse for why the next update isn't very big!)
AltosandHerdone? You know I think it's a rule violation to have two accounts. Sorry AltosandHerdone I'm going to have to report you second account. So don't be angry with me if the Moderators delete you second account.

But don't worry AltosandHerdone I'll still be a Patreon. LOVE YOU!!!
001.gif

Last edited:

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Please don't misquote me or put words in my mouth. I did say the update won't be as big as I hoped but only because I am always massively ambitious and over-optimistic about what I can achieve in a few months. I didn't say update won't be as big as other people are expecting or what they are used to. It's still going to be a big update.

I know the wait has been longer this time. This is partly because I rushed out version 0.8 as quickly as I could (to keep people entertained during lockdown) by using up all the unused material I had written already (for Claire and Rachel). Whereas, I started version 0.9 (almost) completely fresh, so it was simply not possible to have a release ready in the same timeframe. People seem to forget how long it takes to write tens of thousands of words of dialogue.
It also took me three weeks to finish off the new UI, plus I had a week off so that was one whole month less time working on content. Which is a huge deal when people are expecting you to produce content as quickly as humanly possible.
Another big factor is that there are a lot of new environments in the new update, there is a big jump up in image quality and I'm also upgrading a lot of my animations. All of which takes time to set up.

Despite all these things, I'm still expecting to have a big update ready in October. That's because I've been working my arse off. I love my job and I don't want it to end, so I work as hard as possible. Today is Sunday and I promised myself the day off but I still got 2000 words written, responded to all my messages from patrons, and had this little rant here. I can't speak for other developers, their work ethic or release schedules. However, I think I've been consistent enough in the quantity and quality of my work to earn the benefit of the doubt when I take a little extra time.
SOOOOoooooo I think we can all agree that this is what AltosandHerdone reply post did to the post that was replied too
for me to poop on.gif

MOVING ON!!
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

AltosandHerdone I feel I need to remind you that you have 1500+ Patron on Patreon. NOT TO MENTION ALL OF US HERE ON F95 WHO LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU!

I feel like you where trying to defend your actions but let's be fair. YOU have nothing that you need to defend here. We see the work you do. We understand your only human. We KNOW that you might have you own shit and problems right now because of Covid-19. So we are more then happy to sit back and talk about how Australia is NOT an island.
If someone is going to Bitch and Moan and Whine because of the lack of Updates from a game THEY are not paying for? A game that they are getting for FREE? Then they can SHUT UP! It would be a different story if they where one of your Patrons and they voiced a complaint ON your Patreon. The Entitles people on this site keep forgetting that this is a pirating site and that they are getting the game for FREE! We are lucky that you even pay attention to our community here, THANK YOU!

{message to the Moderator: Yes I know this would be considered "Inappropriate Behavior" and If you want to sanction me with a warning and give me a penalty I understand. I just ask you leave this post up for a day or a month}

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
New Sample Pics

Hi everyone, Altos posted another bunch of sample pictures today. We've already seen some of them, but here are some new ones:

I think Altos must have been listening to you, Yserneim. Here is Liz, showing us all her natural beauty. And I do mean ALL of her. :p Judging by these pictures, I think I'd be happy if the update contained this scene and nothing else... :D

View attachment 804805

View attachment 804806

And Maxine doesn't look too happy here for some reason...

View attachment 804807

And if you've been wondering what sort of pictures Ada has been taking with her camera, wonder no more. Here are a couple of examples of her work:
View attachment 804813

View attachment 804814

Enjoy!
noice.gif

Reactions: SissyPhucker

pothb

Jan 28, 2018

passiveDragon

Aug 28, 2017
I don't see a second account and frankly don't understand where the complaints are coming from.
As someone enjoying the product, I'll always be eager for seeing more, but the progress has been substantial and I'm happy with it.

If there is a second account, mention it for people to see, or something, otherwise not exactly helpful in vagueness.

Looking forward for more.

Reactions: SamHaim

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't see a second account and frankly don't understand where the complaints are coming from.
As someone enjoying the product, I'll always be eager for seeing more, but the progress has been substantial and I'm happy with it.

If there is a second account, mention it for people to see, or something, otherwise not exactly helpful in vagueness.

Looking forward for more.
BNP was very facetious - the post he quoted seems to claim to know what is going on with development, knowledge only the devs can have, so BNP "logically" concluded that somebody who already knows now that we will be screwed over in a month or two needs to be A&H.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
BNP was very facetious - the post he quoted seems to claim to know what is going on with development, knowledge only the devs can have, so BNP "logically" concluded that somebody who already knows now that we will be screwed over in a month or two needs to be A&H.
Dude, A little bit of this
double take.gif
and a little bit of that
over my head.gif

It's OBVIOUS the the post I originally relpyed to was AltosandHerdone with a second account. And that SECOND account was being used by AltosandHerdone to troll the thread and the site in general. That's why I said that poster account should be DELETED as having a second account is considered "game the system" was against the rules.

I'm sure AltosandHerdone has no hard feeling when I said the other account should be DELETED. I still love and support AltosandHerdone and will still continue to be a Patron.

As for this post of yours... Maybe it's the lack of brain cells but you lost me.

• Haha

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Ofc Ada takes black and white photos. No wonder she failed her way to this school.
Either you are being obtuse or never have taken a photography class. B&W photos are standard in most serious classes as it shows you lighting and depth. Source: Sister and Mother both are art teachers (middle school & high school respectively), both have taught photography in multiple school systems.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Either you are being obtuse or never have taken a photography class. B&W photos are standard in most serious classes as it shows you lighting and depth. Source: Sister and Mother both are art teachers (middle school & high school respectively), both have taught photography in multiple school systems.
FLEX

• Haha

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
So, this another one of those game developer love-hate threads? The ones where we complain about schedules and such? Forgive me if I'm wrong, only just now found out about this game :p

A bit more on topic, surprisingly entertaining game... even though I usually don't like this kinda 3d-like characters and all that. Hope to see more of it soon

• Hey there
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
So, this another one of those game developer love-hate threads? The ones where we complain about schedules and such? Forgive me if I'm wrong, only just now found out about this game :p

A bit more on topic, surprisingly entertaining game... even though I usually don't like this kinda 3d-like characters and all that. Hope to see more of it soon
Oh no this thread is LOVE-LOVE thread for the developer. That was the first time in months that someone was "Mouthy" to the Developer. USUALLY when someone comes in the thread to say they were disappointed; They make their case diplomatically. And we either concede the point or disagree, BUT always in a cordial debating way.
But we're friendly here we like to talk about anything that's related to the game. But, this thread tends to go down weird tangents and discuss possibilities of the future story development ad nauseam. Sometimes we'll gush about detailed minutia of the game other times well talk about personal wishes for the game.
But when someone comes on the thread to as I said "Shit in out living room" we will get pissy... well usually just me, The other regular are more cool headed. {I tend to go over board and the thread will get nuke} Hell we don't even put up with Updatards on this thread. Someone comes in asking for when the next update is and we'll mock them {with in the rules} out of the thread.
So if your here to talk, WELCOME

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Ofc Ada takes black and white photos. No wonder she failed her way to this school.
The most of all real photographic artists are although taking sometimes pictures in black_n_white for very special artistic impressions/expressions. But I agree the motives in this photograph may look like a lack of professionalism. But this may be only a malfunction in her work if Ada has not a special intention to express how she is convinced to show a little bit of something of Cassandra´s and Debbie´s darkness, mean and evil in this two girls souls. :geek:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The most of all real photographic artists are although taking sometimes pictures in black_n_white for very special artistic impressions/expressions. But I agree the motives in this photograph may look like a lack of professionalism. But this may be only a malfunction in her work if Ada has not a special intention to express how she is convinced to show a little bit of something of Cassandra´s and Debbie´s darkness, mean and evil in this two girls souls. :geek:
The Priti one is pretty nicely done, but for those artistic black and whites, I prefer when they leave in a splash of color, or so, like that Sin City movie.

Debbie seems more amused than anything, probably flirting. lol

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
New Sample Pics

Hi everyone, Altos posted another bunch of sample pictures today. We've already seen some of them, but here are some new ones:

View attachment 804807

I got suspicious minds if this would be only a usually performed formal uniform inspection.;) ...is there another text written on the backside of her knickers? :oops: .... or if this is the prelude graphic of Maxine´s (first?) private punishment by HM ? But nevertheless I like her guilty look in her face what could happen as next. All the same what will come out from this graphic, I´ll be thankfully for every new coming action or event related to all Saint Louise´s girls in the future.:love:

Last edited:

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
Oh no this thread is LOVE-LOVE thread for the developer. That was the first time in months that someone was "Mouthy" to the Developer. USUALLY when someone comes in the thread to say they were disappointed; They make their case diplomatically. And we either concede the point or disagree, BUT always in a cordial debating way.
But we're friendly here we like to talk about anything that's related to the game. But, this thread tends to go down weird tangents and discuss possibilities of the future story development ad nauseam. Sometimes we'll gush about detailed minutia of the game other times well talk about personal wishes for the game.
But when someone comes on the thread to as I said "Shit in out living room" we will get pissy... well usually just me, The other regular are more cool headed. {I tend to go over board and the thread will get nuke} Hell we don't even put up with Updatards on this thread. Someone comes in asking for when the next update is and we'll mock them {with in the rules} out of the thread.
So if your here to talk, WELCOME
Lol. Well, glad to hear that. I'm a bit tired of hate threads to be honest.
I know you said you hate updatards (I do so myself as well), but I heard something about 5 new girls getting punishment system in future updates... question is: has there been any word if that's going to be on the next update or just uncertain future? I'm really looking foward to faye myself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
New Sample Pics

I think Altos must have been listening to you, Yserneim. Here is Liz, showing us all her natural beauty. And I do mean ALL of her. :p Judging by these pictures, I think I'd be happy if the update contained this scene and nothing else... :D

View attachment 804805

View attachment 804806

View attachment 804807

And if you've been wondering what sort of pictures Ada has been taking with her camera, wonder no more. Here are a couple of examples of her work:
View attachment 804813

View attachment 804814

Enjoy!

I got suspicious minds if this would be only a usually performed formal uniform inspection.;) ...is there another text written on the backside of her knickers? :oops: .... or if this is the prelude graphic of Maxine´s (first?) private punishment by HM ? But nevertheless I like her guilty look in her face what could happen as next. All the same what will come out from this graphic, I´ll be thankfully for every new coming action or event related to all Saint Louise´s girls in the future.:love:
Use your imagination, my friend!

It's the whip marks left by the meanie Debbie!

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes