Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Oh yes naughty, meanie Debbie :LOL:
Phil probably put Debbie up to it.

The Priti one is pretty nicely done, but for those artistic black and whites, I prefer when they leave in a splash of color, or so, like that Sin City movie.

Debbie seems more amused than anything, probably flirting. lol
OHH I love that kind of art!

Lol. Well, glad to hear that. I'm a bit tired of hate threads to be honest.
I know you said you hate updatards (I do so myself as well), but I heard something about 5 new girls getting punishment system in future updates... question is: has there been any word if that's going to be on the next update or just uncertain future? I'm really looking foward to faye myself.
Well I usually reply with one of these...
update.jpg

BUT... Seeing as we have not had an Updatard for a while I'll tell you.

From the speculation by Users from F95 and discord to Spoilers from upper Patreon supporters and hints from AltosandHerdone The consensus it one in late October which we are calling the Halloween Update and One in late November early December which is being called the Christmas Update. {CAVEAT! This is pure speculation and not the end all be all date from AltosandHerdone}

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
<--- Where is she? WE NEED MORE SAMMY.

New Sample Pics

Hi everyone, Altos posted another bunch of sample pictures today. We've already seen some of them, but here are some new ones:

I think Altos must have been listening to you, Yserneim. Here is Liz, showing us all her natural beauty. And I do mean ALL of her. :p Judging by these pictures, I think I'd be happy if the update contained this scene and nothing else... :D

View attachment 804805

View attachment 804806

And Maxine doesn't look too happy here for some reason...

View attachment 804807

And if you've been wondering what sort of pictures Ada has been taking with her camera, wonder no more. Here are a couple of examples of her work:
View attachment 804813

View attachment 804814

Enjoy!
That'll be Liz's new "uniform"... called it like a month ago.:sneaky:

Debbie is enjoying the view... lucky bastard.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I'm gonna quote myself

1. "Maxine's Phone" (part 1): You call Maxine to your office and ask her if she found her phone. When she says "no" you give her exactly one day to find it or she'll be punished.
Repeatable? No.

2. "Maxine's Phone" (part 1): (one weekday after Maxine phone's (pt.1) You call Maxine to your office and ask her if she had any luck finding her phone. After she says "no" again you give her five swats with the paddle. After it's done you tell her she better find that phone before you call her to the office again.

I got suspicious minds if this would be only a usually performed formal uniform inspection.;) ...is there another text written on the backside of her knickers? :oops: .... or if this is the prelude graphic of Maxine´s (first?) private punishment by HM ? But nevertheless I like her guilty look in her face what could happen as next. All the same what will come out from this graphic, I´ll be thankfully for every new coming action or event related to all Saint Louise´s girls in the future.:love:

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020
A raise to whoever made the decision to go with just stockings and nothing else. Can AltosandHerdone give themselves raises? I think after seeing these pictures, the fans just might.

EDIT: Also, Donna at the back there looks like she just saw her future.

Why is the desk at chest height for the HM? Let the theories begin!
nice observation, my guess, the HM is probably examining closely to see if its in violation or there is sth going on behind desk ;)

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020

I got suspicious minds if this would be only a usually performed formal uniform inspection.;) ...is there another text written on the backside of her knickers? :oops: .... or if this is the prelude graphic of Maxine´s (first?) private punishment by HM ? But nevertheless I like her guilty look in her face what could happen as next. All the same what will come out from this graphic, I´ll be thankfully for every new coming action or event related to all Saint Louise´s girls in the future.:love:
Not going to lie, just this one pick made me twitch for the potential of the scenario. ;)

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
A raise to whoever made the decision to go with just stockings and nothing else. Can AltosandHerdone give themselves raises? I think after seeing these pictures, the fans just might.

EDIT: Also, Donna at the back there looks like she just saw her future.

Why is the desk at chest height for the HM? Let the theories begin!
I ask where is this scene for the desk,don't it seems office

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I'm gonna quote myself
Both deadlines for Maxine to find her cellphone are very high acceptable to me. :)
The second one gives HM a regular option to call Maxine as often repeatable as possible at any time when ever he wants to punish her.:giggle:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
any chance preg might ever become a tag? :D
I doubt it, there are 2 males, so rather obivous who would be the father.
I suppose maybe there could be an off screen pregnancy, with maybe a boy sneaking in, or a new girl turn up pregnant, but the MC getting a girl pregnant, seems doubtful.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I doubt it, there are 2 males, so rather obivous who would be the father.
I suppose maybe there could be an off screen pregnancy, with maybe a boy sneaking in, or a new girl turn up pregnant, but the MC getting a girl pregnant, seems doubtful.
I mean, I'm not thinking like every possible female having this chance but a select couple of female characters who "get too close" maybe? like as a part of a romance route? for the option to have a right hand student? I haven't played since 6, but I remember thinking that would be something nice to add. not a big deal because i like the game as it is now. It's true it seems quite doubtful, but a man can dream xD

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I mean, I'm not thinking like every possible female having this chance but a select couple of female characters who "get too close" maybe? like as a part of a romance route? for the option to have a right hand student? I haven't played since 6, but I remember thinking that would be something nice to add. not a big deal because i like the game as it is now. It's true it seems quite doubtful, but a man can dream xD
Late/end game might happen, more realistic would be Sally or Claire getting pregnant, although we did get a date with Sam, so maybe her.

Now that I think of it, wasn't there a poll like a month ago and a fair amount of people would be ok with pregnancy.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes