yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
View attachment 809577
WHAT AM I READING?!?

I to thought the pregnancy debate was over... I agree with you... but this... and you call ME a crazy person
So far, absolutely no one has guessed anything even vaguely close to what I had in mind for that optional ending.
That sounded like a challenge. I couldn't help myself. I have more outrageous theories I'm ready to publish everytime the pregnancy debate starts... (It is never over)

... and yeah, you are a crazy person. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: SissyPhucker

Shy player

Jan 2, 2020
Depending on the game it is annoying, I'll give you that. If only there was a tag where people could check whether there is a mobile version, or a post where all downloads for all platforms were available so one could easily see if there's one for android ...
See the first page under DOWNLOAD. All games have this!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If the aim is to make a realistic game, then eventually some girls will be impregnated after mulitiple times of
penetration.

But are we here to enjoy a game or rather here to be reminded you'd better get married before
being ready for the Sexual intercourse to bear the responsiblity of having and raising a baby?
Personally, I am here for the exhibitionism and the hopes of a small harem. But you know, I don't ask for much ...except when I do. :sneaky:

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
That sounded like a challenge. I couldn't help myself. I have more outrageous theories I'm ready to publish everytime the pregnancy debate starts... (It is never over)

... and yeah, you are a crazy person. ;)
I know.gif

Staples of a f95 thread:

1- Can we fuck the mom?
2- Will you add NTR?
3- Is there pregnancy?
4- Update?
5- Update takes too long, abandoned!
6- Can we get the mom pregnant?
No no no, number one is always, ANDROID??????
Does anybody have a Full Save?
Personally my list order of annoying F95 Staples is:
1} Updatards
2} Dramatic Updatards
3} NTR Bi... people
4} bored at work Android users
5} Lazy and just want to Fap so do the work for me
6} I want to fuck my mo... err the Mom in the game definitely just the mom in the game.
7} I want to be my siblings father...

Personally, I am here for the exhibitionism and the hopes of a small harem. But you know, I don't ask for much ...except when I do. :sneaky:
Agreed!

nodding head.gif

Last edited:

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Some New Arrivals

A few more sample pictures from Altos, showing off some new arrivals to the School.

v9 Preview 25.jpg
It looks as if Miss Swallows might be in need of some more training...

v9 Preview 29.jpg v9 Preview 26.jpg
And Amy looks pleased to see Jasmine, one of her friends from her nude magazine shoot...

If you're wondering about Jasmine's lack of sleeves, Altos said: the school uniform was too small for her so the headmaster made an exception and let her take the arms off.

v9 Preview 24.jpg v9 Preview 22.jpg v9 Preview 23.jpg v9 Preview 30.jpg
And here's Amy's other friend, Olivia. Altos said: if anyone is wondering why Olivia is dressed that way, it's when she first arrives a the school. She thinks she's starting a new college and doesn't yet realise what's in store for her.

It certainly looks as if we've got some fun new scenes to look forward to. I can't wait to see what happens with all 3 of the new girls... :D

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Some New Arrivals

A few more sample pictures from Altos, showing off some new arrivals to the School.

View attachment 810203

View attachment 810205 View attachment 810204
And Amy looks pleased to see Jasmine, one of her friends from her nude magazine shoot...

If you're wondering about Jasmine's lack of sleeves, Altos said: the school uniform was too small for her so the headmaster made an exception and let her take the arms off.

View attachment 810202 View attachment 810199 View attachment 810201 View attachment 810206
And here's Amy's other friend, Olivia. Altos said: if anyone is wondering why Olivia is dressed that way, it's when she first arrives a the school. She thinks she's starting a new college and doesn't yet realise what's in store for her.

It certainly looks as if we've got some fun new scenes to look forward to. I can't wait to see what happens with all 3 of the new girls... :D
Swollows? did I miss an update or am I forgetting someone?

for the ones with the keen eye... Liz has Olivia's bag in one of the scenes Phil posted a few days ago.
OF COURSE!! Leave it to you to notice anything Liz related...

• Haha
Reactions: SissyPhucker

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
Some New Arrivals

View attachment 810203

View attachment 810205 View attachment 810204

View attachment 810202 View attachment 810199 View attachment 810201 View attachment 810206

I thought I could last through without a HM update, now I’m thirsty as fuck for the update! Just one more month before I dye Maxine’s hair all white :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes