1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
How I'd like to see the strict path for the Olivia meeting playing out...

Welcome to St. Louise's Academy for girls, Olivia!
Policy dictates I must confiscate all the articles you are wearing that don't comply with the dress code.
I am serious. Please remove your dress.
Oh , that will have to go as well.
Nope, they say "Sexy" across the backside, although an accurate label, words on clothing is very distracting.
I am sure this won't be an issue once you change into your uniform.
What do you mean, "what uniform?" Here, let me check your luggage.
An agent of Mr Mycock helped you pack, you say?
Oh my! None of this is compliant with the dress code.
Wait! Lucky you! You may wear this footwear during school hours. None of the rest though.
I dislike your tone.
You, know, you're very rude for a naked girl who is completely unprepared, it's about time you learned some respect...

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
How I'd like to see the strict path for the Olivia meeting playing out...

Welcome to St. Louise's Academy for girls, Olivia!
Policy dictates I must confiscate all the articles you are wearing that don't comply with the dress code.
I am serious. Please remove your dress.
Oh , that will have to go as well.
Nope, they say "Sexy" across the backside, although an accurate label, words on clothing is very distracting.
I am sure this won't be an issue once you change into your uniform.
What do you mean, "what uniform?" Here, let me check your luggage.
An agent of Mr Mycock helped you pack, you say?
Oh my! None of this is compliant with the dress code.
Wait! Lucky you! You may wear this footwear during school hours. None of the rest though.
I dislike your tone.
You, know, you're very rude for a naked girl who is completely unprepared, it's about time you learned some respect...
clap.gif

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Flat > human head size balloons. I'm still a b-cup / c- cup guy, tho.

So Olivia looks to me more like a new "A-(cup) student".:LOL:
Rachel will be enjoyed if she would be not the only small breasted girl in future.:giggle:
I´m looking forward for some interesting Olivia events to come and of course being real curious if an initiation procedure will happen (such as entering in her former dress, then changing her into school uniform and may be a little welcome spanking could be needed).:sneaky:

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Rachel will be enjoyed if she would be not the only small breasted girl in future.:giggle:
I´m looking foreward for some interesting Olivia events to come and of course being real curious if an initiation procedure will happen (such as entering in her former dress, then changing her into school uniform and may be a little welcome spanking could be needed).:sneaky:
Can't say I am fond of this one, her friend was much sexier. That said, you are right, Her, Rachel, and Charlotte might need to start a club. lol

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020

I´m looking foreward for some interesting Olivia events to come and of course being real curious if an initiation procedure will happen (such as entering in her former dress, then changing her into school uniform and may be a little welcome spanking could be needed).:sneaky:
DFC JUSTICE!!

I feel like my kink is being shamed when people complain about the girls having small breasts that can be compared to the Headmasters. {apparently some kink shaming is allowed} I also think Rachel will be overjoyed to know that she now has a comrade in size. Besides I think the site has enough games with chick who have tits bigger then their head. One of the reasons I like The Headmaster is because the girls have REAL proportions. I think having girls with huge breast in the game would be like having the HM NTRed. No one who loves this game wants that.

DFC JUSTICE!!!

Thorin

Jan 31, 2018
As weird as the story is shoutout to the developers because it's one of the better games around here.

really nice job

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes