Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There was. A plurality was in favor, a majority was uninterested, but counting those who "don't care but don't mind" there may be an optional storyline.
Yeah but somehow I don't see it being like, I pick Lucy so let the MC get her pregnant.

That being said, if you think a woman is sexy being pregnant, there are other games with it, My new Family is a good game, mind you the pregnancy is just announced, and it is heavy incest, good story though.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, certainly not me. If there is an optional storyline (and I agree, it probably won't be the option "choose one of the girls"), I'll opt for the alternate storyline.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I do like it, but unless it was like, got everything done, stories coming to an end, pick a girl, maybe get married and knock her up.
Otherwise just does not feel like it would fit in this game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I do like it, but unless it was like, got everything done, stories coming to an end, pick a girl, maybe get married and knock her up.
Otherwise just does not feel like it would fit in this game.
Okay, that'd work, too, but that'd be more like an epilogue if it doesn't affect gameplay at all, not even in graphics.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
For the optional pregnancy ending/route I had in mind, the way it's going to be presented, I'm pretty sure everyone's going to want to see it whether they have a pregnancy fetish or not. It'll be a good one. It's a long way off though so people will just have to wait and see. So many other things need to happen first.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
any chance preg might ever become a tag? :D
We were talking about the option to have Sarah or one of the other girls from his last project showing up pregnant, so that is still an option... Aside from that, it would be hard to have one of the women in the game be used for the fetish without a lot of time passing.

Reactions: SissyPhucker

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The question is, what pregnant does he mean, pregnant as in just impregnation, or as in actually seeing belly growth.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The question is, what pregnant does he mean, pregnant as in just impregnation, or as in actually seeing belly growth.
Yup, it is a big difference, both having people loving that aspect as a fetish, so who knows?

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
LOL I see the pregnancy debate it back.
Just to refresh everyone after our long past ad nauseam discussion and my long winded posts, the math was done and the school year would end before any births could occur let alone signs of pregnancy.
The time the Headmaster has with this batch of girls is not even one year but one school year and it's already started. Time has already passed in the game and by the time the Headmaster "romances" someone(s) and gets them pregnant much of the year will have passes. At this point none of the girls will "SHOW" any signs of pregnancy by the time the school year is over.
And let's not forget that the Headmaster only has one year with the girls... Unless AltosandHerdone adds some Deus ex machina story plot point giving the Headmaster another year.... or five... say a pandemic lockdown?
The only way there will be any pregnancy will be one or more of the girls will say they are pregnant and it will lead to a game over.
Don't get me wrong I WANT to see the girls walking around with big baby bumps... it's just that the level of development will only make the girls look like they have beer guts.

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
For the optional pregnancy ending/route I had in mind, the way it's going to be presented, I'm pretty sure everyone's going to want to see it whether they have a pregnancy fetish or not. It'll be a good one. It's a long way off though so people will just have to wait and see. So many other things need to happen first.
I'll take that bet because I cannot stand it XD
Same. Even the idea of getting any of them pregnant is going to be a huge no from me. Compare it to saying "even people who aren't into scat will want to see this".

No offense to people who do have a pregnancy fetish of one form or another. You do you. I have nothing against it being included as optional.

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Same. Even the idea of getting any of them pregnant is going to be a huge no from me. Compare it to saying "even people who aren't into scat will want to see this".

No offense to people who do have a pregnancy fetish of one form or another. You do you. I have nothing against it being included as optional.
That's fair enough, everyone has their own tastes. Pregnancy isn't actually a kink of mine. Which is why, as with every other fetish I include, I plan to put my own spin on it and make it enjoyable for everyone. So far, absolutely no one has guessed anything even vaguely close to what I had in mind for that optional ending. It's a very long way off though so people will just have to wait and see.
I don't think a scat fetish is a fair comparison at all. I mean, getting girls pregnant involves having sex with them (in case you didn't know), which I think is something we can all get behind.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
The thing is though, it really seems like debbie, rachel, priti, and lucy are getting attached to the mc. While I understand that the mc has only screwed the staff so far, those 4 at least seem to elude to some kind of romance track. I know debbie is a "lesbian", but the kiss at the end of her sequence which the mc comments saying that felt like more than just a kiss really makes me think she may be "straight" for the mc. these girls and some of the staff could have romance/preg paths if the dev were so inclined to add it. Obviously when everything else is done and caught up xD
I don't necessarily have a preg fetish, but I like when a story includes something you see through sort of like a romance fetish if you can call it that. It doesn't necessarily have to be baby bump explicit, but for example, you end up fucking someone for some reason, and decide to impregnate them. Obviously they wont be big by the end of the game, so logically i wouldn't care that that wasn't included. However, having the option for the player to choose best/favorite girl and push that button is something I would like to see but am not gonna complain if it never is lol.

Sorry though, I wasn't aware of this debate because I haven't been on the headmaster since .6 and dont go through every page of comments xD.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
The thing is though, it really seems like debbie, rachel, priti, and lucy are getting attached to the mc. While I understand that the mc has only screwed the staff so far, those 4 at least seem to elude to some kind of romance track. I know debbie is a "lesbian", but the kiss at the end of her sequence which the mc comments saying that felt like more than just a kiss really makes me think she may be "straight" for the mc. these girls and some of the staff could have romance/preg paths if the dev were so inclined to add it. Obviously when everything else is done and caught up xD
I don't necessarily have a preg fetish, but I like when a story includes something you see through sort of like a romance fetish if you can call it that. It doesn't necessarily have to be baby bump explicit, but for example, you end up fucking someone for some reason, and decide to impregnate them. Obviously they wont be big by the end of the game, so logically i wouldn't care that that wasn't included. However, having the option for the player to choose best/favorite girl and push that button is something I would like to see but am not gonna complain if it never is lol.

Sorry though, I wasn't aware of this debate because I haven't been on the headmaster since .6 and dont go through every page of comments xD.
Umm she fucked Amy in the ass... that's Anal sex. and Debbie gave him Oral sex... I think Rachel too. So he's screwing more then the staff. As for Debbie being "straight" for the HM I'd say she's more Ok with the HM if Sally is involved. I agree that the HM could and most probably have romance with some girls but as much as I'd love a prego event I don't Think AltosandHerdone will add that content.
So you just want the "shit she's pregnant, am I gonna be an ass or do I love her" event.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
so... you end up corrupting Ruth and you start dating. Mykock turns on you and "suggests" you may want to clear your head by hiking. You end up as the former headmaster, dead. Next day you wakeup as Ruth, who is the new headmistress. Everyone hates you because they wanted the headmaster. You go to Jimmy and ask him to retrieve the HM's body. After he's ready you instruct him to give it to Chang. Chang tells you she can get the HM's seed and plant them inside of you (ruth) You become pregnant. Fast forward a few days Chang tells you that she can "speed up" your pregnancy, so you give birth to mini HM only two weeks after being pregnant, then Chang tells you she can make your son grow up fast to adult form and that he could gie him the same personality and knowledge the old headmaster had. You agree. The next day you wake up as the headmaster again.

and that, ladies and gentlemen is how "The Clonemaster" begins.

Look, I'm being facetious 'cause I hate the pregnancy storyline, so I hope it gets as farfetched as possible.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
so... you end up corrupting Ruth and you start dating. Mykock turns on you and "suggests" you may want to clear your head by hiking. You end up as the former headmaster, dead. Next day you wakeup as Ruth, who is the new headmistress. Everyone hates you because they wanted the headmaster. You go to Jimmy and ask him to retrieve the HM's body. After he's ready you instruct him to give it to Chang. Chang tells you she can get the HM's seed and plant them inside of you (ruth) You become pregnant. Fast forward a few days Chang tells you that she can "speed up" your pregnancy, so you give birth to mini HM only two weeks after being pregnant, then Chang tells you she can make your son grow up fast to adult form and that he could gie him the same personality and knowledge the old headmaster had. You agree. The next day you wake up as the headmaster again.

and that, ladies and gentlemen is how "The Clonemaster" begins.

Look, I'm being facetious 'cause I hate the pregnancy storyline, so I hope it gets as farfetched as possible.
what am I reading.gif
WHAT AM I READING?!?

I to thought the pregnancy debate was over... I agree with you... but this... and you call ME a crazy person

• Haha
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes