Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Well, I would say some of this stuff is already a bit more than you can do IRL, at least as a headmaster. But I think the main point is what Bearded said (about me, but I think it works in general)

Not everybody wants to go to every extreme, and even if, maybe not all of the time. Some like vanilla, some like some spice suggested, some want the full monty. Depending on the dev, they will offer something along the scales. Also it is good for those who want to try a bit of a certain kink not to get completely overloaded. Think of it like a curry eating contest: if you eat the strong stuff unprepared you'll just pass out and have no enjoyment. And some people just don't want to go past a certain level. I also think, but I may be wrong, that the amount of strong content you're proposing would turn many players off, making it a niche market. Niche markets do have to exist, I live in quite a few niches myself, but most of the stuff will just not cater to the extremes and there will be a certain amount of content which plays with ideas without really departing from the mainstream altogether - think metal music, most of the stuff that radios play and advertise as metal are pop rock with maybe a slight distortion in the guitar and a bass player licking his instrument, nothing more.
Hell, I would say this game is pretty niche. I mean the primes is spanking... makes me wonder who between Altos and Herdone likes being spanked... I think Herdone likes spanking Altos and this is his revenge.
I personally love this game for the ENF content.
Exhibition.jpg
I want more exhibitionism and naturism but in the end I'd like to see the school end up in casual nudity or better yet unashamed nudity zone.

You know that that image is missing? Forced nudity. Now that's the part of S&M I love!

altnation

Jul 5, 2020
Hell, I would say this game is pretty niche. I mean the primes is spanking... makes me wonder who between Altos and Herdone likes being spanked... I think Herdone likes spanking Altos and this is his revenge.
I personally love this game for the ENF content.
View attachment 839382
I want more exhibitionism and naturism but in the end I'd like to see the school end up in casual nudity or better yet unashamed nudity zone.

You know that that image is missing? Forced nudity. Now that's the part of S&M I love!

I see a lot of that in Corruption (the game, well also many "corruption" titles as well). What is it called when you enjoy all of those as a 3rd party? Like I don't want to be naked but I would say all of those including forced nudity turn me on to an extent.

SissyPhucker

Jul 11, 2020
Bonjour,
It has been so long since I have been here... So much to read!

View attachment 787477
LOL I know I used the same joke. BUT SO DID YOU! LOL.

But I understand Booze is important. Personally I'm dipping into my Tim Hortons fund
That is a great sacrifice as a Canadian! I must salute you my countryman!

For a second I thought Mordred was talking about Vancouver.
ME too

Washington State or Canada?
Maybe I should not reply to posts that are a month old...

<--- BEST STAFF GIRL BY A COUNTRY MILE

I know, right?

I'm tempted to say ... girls in bunny suits w/ puffy tails?
what mansion? Did the HM win the lottery?
She is cute. But I prefer the security guard Maria... uh oh I thing I forgot her name...

Sneak preview: the cafeteria

As Altos has already announced, once of the new locations in 0.9 is going to be the cafeteria, and that one of the new characters is going to be a dinner lady. With that in mind, I thought I'd share a few pictures that Altos posted on his discord of the cafeteria. There first two are early shots - they've still got Japanese writing visible, although Altos has said that Herdone has been hard at work covering all that up. The last one gives a better idea of what it will probably look like in the game.

Mind you, when I look at these pictures, I feel an urge to eat something... and I'm not talking about the food :p

View attachment 792399
View attachment 792400
View attachment 792401
OOHHH PHIL THANK YOU! You are so nice. Why does Shaved_WithPants say you are mean all the time?

Beat me to it... lol

...But yes, totally a gold digger. She has no interest in a broke ass ...person. :p
His explanation was very helpful. As a French Canadian I do not know all the English slang.

*grabs mic*

♪ IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN....♪
TUKUTUKUTUKUTUTU

♪ WE'RE HEADING FOR VENUS (VENUS) ♪
LOL, I heard that too in my head.

.... And I am out of likes again ....
Well if my boss is not looking tomorrow I will read more.
Salut!

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I see a lot of that in Corruption (the game, well also many "corruption" titles as well). What is it called when you enjoy all of those as a 3rd party? Like I don't want to be naked but I would say all of those including forced nudity turn me on to an extent.
nodding head.gif
Agreed... though if I had a Herculean body of a god and a massive horse dick I'd go around in a speedo. Don't say you wouldn't!

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Bonjour,
It has been so long since I have been here... So much to read!

That is a great sacrifice as a Canadian! I must salute you my countryman!

ME too

Maybe I should not reply to posts that are a month old...

She is cute. But I prefer the security guard Maria... uh oh I thing I forgot her name...

OOHHH PHIL THANK YOU! You are so nice. Why does Shaved_WithPants say you are mean all the time?

His explanation was very helpful. As a French Canadian I do not know all the English slang.

LOL, I heard that too in my head.

.... And I am out of likes again ....
Well if my boss is not looking tomorrow I will read more.
Salut!
Oh your back I thought you were dead... Wait bad joke in these days and times... REALLY BAD JOKE!

So got access to a computer now eh? God pay?

• Haha
Reactions: extreme_sadist
Jan 10, 2020
Oh your back I thought you were dead... Wait bad joke in these days and times... REALLY BAD JOKE!

So got access to a computer now eh? God pay?
lol, that was me up until last year...i had been running on a compaq presario pentium 486 running windows vista before i got a steal on the desktop i have now from newegg. so in a way, God kinda did pay, since He discounted it so much; we pretty much went halfsies

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
They really have to have a PIN system to pin the potential release date so people can stop asking for it from time to time. Go ask the devs directly do we look like devs to you? All we have are member and donor tags, you see the green developer tag? Yeah go ask them.

furman

Jun 23, 2018
ooo that explain things yes I got that same result on google this is what bing gives you.

fot

Apr 15, 2019
The Headmaster [v0.8.2.1] Kompressed...
Thank you very much for taking time compressing this great game, really appreciate it, i guess many like me fancy playing on a lightweight laptop where harddisk space is limited.

In shrunk version, several images are glitched, i bumped into those used in the start of amy punishment having non transparnet background. eg. game/images/amy calm.png etc

I havent check all images yet, here's a quickfix copied from v0.6.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The feeling of progression in this game is just right perfect, dev Altos and Herdone definitely worth more patrons.

Last edited:

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
The Twins... as Altos and Herdone

Fuck me... Phil5k post some old images again or something to change this fucking subject.
Happy to help :)

As everyone in this thread should be aware, on Wednesday evenings you can see the drama club, which includes the twins dressed up as Altos (God of Pain) and Herdone (Goddess of Pleasure). Altos posted a couple of improved versions of the twins in costume, which he and Herdone now use as their custom icons in their discord. Of course, Altos' definition of "improved" is...hotter. And skimpier.

Enjoy!

HM_Herdone_large.jpg

HM_Altos_large.jpg

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
The Twins... as Altos and Herdone

Happy to help :)

As everyone in this thread should be aware, on Wednesday evenings you can see the drama club, which includes the twins dressed up as Altos (God of Pain) and Herdone (Goddess of Pleasure). Altos posted a couple of improved versions of the twins in costume, which he and Herdone now use as their custom icons in their discord. Of course, Altos' definition of "improved" is...hotter. And skimpier.

Enjoy!

View attachment 840086

View attachment 840087
Yes ! This looks to me like Miss Potts rehearse a new wednesday evening stage play with the girls ?
:love:

SissyPhucker

Jul 11, 2020
Mini Update (and a bonus picture)

From Altos on his discord:

Things are going well. Update is slowly taking shape. Doing lots of little events in many ways is a lot harder than doing a few big ones. Update might not be as massive as I'd hoped.​
However, there are some really great scenes I'm working on and the quality of the art and animations has definitely taken a big step forward this update. Just finished doing a spanking animation for Liz in class and it's miles better than any of the spanking animations I've done before. Got the red butt effect working great and full body movement, instead of just the boobs and butt moving.​
It's great but also annoying for me as every time I think I'm going to start making things quicker I just keep finding ways to make things better instead and everything still takes the same length of time.​

-----
Altos also posted this picture showing one of the things he's been working on recently. It looks as if the heatwave in the game is getting worse... or better, if you like skimpily-clad young girls. :ROFLMAO: And it looks as if some of those girls are about to get in big trouble... (oh good!) :p

View attachment 801692
Bonjour! You are the best! Thank you, So nice.

New Sample Pics

Hi everyone, Altos posted another bunch of sample pictures today. We've already seen some of them, but here are some new ones:

I think Altos must have been listening to you, Yserneim. Here is Liz, showing us all her natural beauty. And I do mean ALL of her. :p Judging by these pictures, I think I'd be happy if the update contained this scene and nothing else... :D

View attachment 804805

View attachment 804806

And Maxine doesn't look too happy here for some reason...

View attachment 804807

And if you've been wondering what sort of pictures Ada has been taking with her camera, wonder no more. Here are a couple of examples of her work:
View attachment 804813

View attachment 804814

Enjoy!
Géniale! I cannot wait. Again thank you Phil.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes