Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
I am new to this thread. Can i ask how far along this game is content wise?
Depends on what you want as far as content.

If you want unique stuff to do, there's multiple hours of content currently, and more coming soon.

If your qualification for "content" is only sex, you may find it lacking currently, as vaginal sex is only had with 4 characters so far, although that's ignoring ENF and voyeur content galore, the entire cast of characters you can see naked, you can recieve oral sex and/or anal sex from maybe 7 girls so far, and get physical on some level with the vast majority of them.

Hope that helps

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
Development Update
Hey guys,
It's been a little while since my last development update for which I apologise. We have just been busy working away through our list of goals which we set out at the start of the development cycle. I’ve got almost everything written now and we are working both working full time on generating new renders. We’ve got about 800 images made so far and many more left to do before the end of the month. We are still planning to hit our deadline at the end of October. I won’t be setting an exact date until we are closer to the time. My best guess at the moment would be the 30th.
The update is shaping up to be a nice introduction to the new chapter. We'll get a little bit of content for almost all of the girls. There will be several sex scenes and, as always, lots of embarrassed naked girls. I've tried my best to advance all the little subplots, like the weekly weighings and the school play. There will be new girls to punish and a few new rules to introduce at the school board. On the whole, it's shaping up to be a lot of fun.
Unfortunately, I'm not anywhere near far enough along with the new main quest as I had hoped to be. So although a new main quest will trigger at the start of the update (related to the girls' grades), it won't be completable just yet. Also, looking at my list of goals from back in June I'm probably only going to get about half of the way through. It was a very ambitious list and I'm not surprised I won't get to the end. The solution to this problem will be to do another quick update a couple of months after the October release to try and finish off the list. I have a stand-alone Christmas update partly written which I wanted to make, but I think I'm better off finishing off my list of goals for chapter 2 instead. The Headmaster's Christmas Carol will have to wait another year, sadly. So, I realise that this means I am doing a release at Halloween and one at Christmas. However, both updates will be set during a summer heatwave and will have nothing to do with either holiday. A missed opportunity perhaps, but not the end of the world.
I'm pleased to say that the coming update will be another big step forward in terms of quality, particularly for the spanking animations. We have full body movement now, so the girls won’t be static with just their breasts and butts jiggling. I’ve also perfected the red butt effect, which I first tested out with Lucy and improved upon more recently with Miss Potts. The game counts the number of strokes given and the girls bum gets slightly redder with each spank. My original spanking animations were simple loops with seven or eight frames. They took about 50 lines of code to put into the game. My new animations contain 24 frames (two lots of twelve overlaid) and take around 500 lines of code to animate. They are looking great and I’m very pleased with how much better the new animations are. The only downside is the extra time it takes, so there might be fewer animations this time around but they will be much higher quality.
I think I’ve written enough now to give a little teaser for each of the new major storylines we’ll see introduced over the next two updates.
Liz
We’ve already learnt that Liz is turned on by not wearing her underwear around campus. Her storyline will kick off with her beginning to embrace her exhibitionist side by teasing the headmaster. I am actually thinking that I might not use the punishment system at all for Liz, or perhaps it will be a very different version of it. Instead, she will receive ever more outrageous public punishments in front of more and more people. With each new punishment raising her by one level.
Priti
Priti is a good student who works hard and always does her homework. However, she still has her faults and the headmaster wants to help her become a more rounded individual. The school’s owners have also taken a particular interest in Priti and have given you some additional incentive to punish her. I’m planning two possible routes for helping Priti, one using the punishment system and another route which doesn’t involve any punishments at all. It will also be possible to play both routes simultaneously in one playthrough.
Alice
Alice is bottom of the class and she’s been promising to come to you for help with her homework since day one. Well, that will finally happen this update. Unfortunately, Alice and the headmaster have very different ideas about what helping with homework means and Alice quickly finds herself getting in trouble. The headmaster will need to figure out why Alice is performing so badly academically and devise a unique strategy for helping her.
Faye
Faye is a sweet girl who just wants to make friends and help others. Unfortunately, she is also a little bit scatterbrained and has trouble remembering things. She can never remember the code to the girls’ locker room and, even more troubling, she’s useless at exams. The headmaster will need to figure out a way to help improve her memory.
The Twins
In a recent poll, it was decided that Miss Potts would help the headmaster discipline the twins instead of Miss Newman. Before that can happen though, the bad feelings between Miss Potts and the twins will need to be resolved. The headmaster has a proposal in mind to help bring the three of them closer together. Louise also vowed to get revenge on the headmaster for tricking them, she hasn’t forgotten and she has a plan in mind to try and embarrass the headmaster.
After these storylines have been introduced and you have an idea of where I’m going with them, I’ll hold another big poll and we’ll decide the order in which I will flesh them out. This will probably be my last development update before the next release, but I will do one last batch of image previews for my $10 and up patrons this weekend.
Altos

SissyPhucker

Jul 11, 2020
Some New Arrivals

A few more sample pictures from Altos, showing off some new arrivals to the School.

View attachment 810203
It looks as if Miss Swallows might be in need of some more training...

View attachment 810205 View attachment 810204
And Amy looks pleased to see Jasmine, one of her friends from her nude magazine shoot...

If you're wondering about Jasmine's lack of sleeves, Altos said: the school uniform was too small for her so the headmaster made an exception and let her take the arms off.

View attachment 810202 View attachment 810199 View attachment 810201 View attachment 810206
And here's Amy's other friend, Olivia. Altos said: if anyone is wondering why Olivia is dressed that way, it's when she first arrives a the school. She thinks she's starting a new college and doesn't yet realise what's in store for her.
Bonjour! Again Phil with another sneak peak!!
Salut

It certainly looks as if we've got some fun new scenes to look forward to. I can't wait to see what happens with all 3 of the new girls... :D
Bonjour! Again Phil with the sneak peeks. You are the best! I cannot wait to play... In mid November.
Salut

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I am new to this thread. Can i ask how far along this game is content wise?
Give it a try playing about 2 hours to test the game. (y)It´s worth to do. Best thing will be , download game and the walkthroughs; then play through the first 4 weeks in game (If you want to have faster sucesses you may use a little bit of cheating -> put the vailiurs for gold upto 10.000 and grades/discipline/popularity upto 30, don´t overdo influence points( you´ll miss some good scenes) this should make it easier to get faster efforts and get more events available in shorter time :sneaky:)
Important: read the walkthroughs they are real helpful .;)
If you only on games fucking as much girls as possible , harem, only big tits females, incest, tentacles or female dominance; beware: you will be really disapointed. There is too few or nothing of such in this game.

furman

Jun 23, 2018
Rutt is a butthurt woman. But Chang needs more content, maybe she can brainwash the main character so he does things for her without realizing it until he snaps out of it and he punishes her.

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Glad to see more Priti content on the way: Making her strip is probably in the top 3 events in the game.

Also glad to see Liz in the update but it would be a shame if 100% of punishments are public. One idea: There could be some formal event where there is a strict dress code where bra + panties and mandatory, and Liz isn't paying attention and misses the notice and must be punished.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
It's been almost 3 months...
Really? Didn't even notice seeing as I didn't mind because this game is AWESOME! It's not like the world is going though some sort of crisis or anything and people have their own lives. God forbid that a adult sex game that most people get to play for free is not updated in a timely manner for ungrateful people who will end up complaining about something anyways. Besides as you complained, It's been almost 3 months. So what if there's almost another month to go. People who love this game and are fans of AltosandHerdone won't mind the wait. Personally I have faith that the wait will be worth it.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
---> BEFORE BITCHING 'N COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW LONG IS THE NEW UPDATE TAKING, PLEASE READ THIS: <---

V. 0.8.2.1. (the same you can download on the OP) was published roughly 3 months ago.

ALSO 3 months ago; AltosandHerdone, the devs of the game, were very public and very clear that the next update was gonna take more time than what they usually need to come up with a new update because they were planning on overhauling some stuff and patch the rough edges in their otherwise bulletproof story. They shared that info w/ their patreons AND WITH THE PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD. which is something that they really didn't have to do, but it speaks volumes on their generosity. (I'm sure they shared the same info on Discord, but I don't have Discord so I don't know that for certain)

AltosandHerdone have been responsible enough to share development updates with their patreons (which have been published here) telling them exactly in what stage the upcoming update is , not only that, they have been so honest that they have acknowledged that there are some things that have been more difficult to do than what they expected and apologized for it.

Point is; if you are a regular of this thread you know that when AltosandHerdone tell you: "the next update is gonna ready this sunday" you can be certain the update is gonna be ready that sunday and if they run into a problem they're gonna let you know BEFORE the deadline. And if you aren't a regular here you should use the search button. If you have used the search button you would have found said "development updates" and you would have understood the only thruth of this matter which is this:

WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT THE DEVS ARE ON TIME WITH THIS UPDATE.

If you are reading this on March 2021 and v. 0.9. is still not up you can complain all you want, but that is not gonna be the case.

Look; We're all eagerly waiting for the update but that is no excuse to throw virtual tantrum fits out of nowhere.

Thank u for reading.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Really? Didn't even notice seeing as I didn't mind because this game is AWESOME! It's not like the world is going though some sort of crisis or anything and people have their own lives. God forbid that a adult sex game that most people get to play for free is not updated in a timely manner for ungrateful people who will end up complaining about something anyways. Besides as you complained, It's been almost 3 months. So what if there's almost another month to go. People who love this game and are fans of AltosandHerdone won't mind the wait. Personally I have faith that the wait will be worth it.
Jeez... Thank you! I had not noticed that. Tell you what? You are hereby appointed as the timekeeper, okay?
I mean it has been 90 years since the great depression but I don't hear anyone getting annoyed "the great depression 2 with a vengeance" it's not out yet.
---> BEFORE BITCHING 'N COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW LONG IS THE NEW UPDATE TAKING, PLEASE READ THIS: <---

V. 0.8.2.1. (the same you can download on the OP) was published roughly 3 months ago.

ALSO 3 months ago; AltosandHerdone, the devs of the game, were very public and very clear that the next update was gonna take more time than what they usually need to come up with a new update because they were planning on overhauling some stuff and patch the rough edges in their otherwise bulletproof story. They shared that info w/ their patreons AND WITH THE PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD. which is something that they really didn't have to do, but it speaks volumes on their generosity. (I'm sure they shared the same info on Discord, but I don't have Discord so I don't know that for certain)

AltosandHerdone have been responsible enough to share development updates with their patreons (which have been published here) telling them exactly in what stage the upcoming update is , not only that, they have been so honest that they have acknowledged that there are some things that have been more difficult to do than what they expected and apologized for it.

Point is; if you are a regular of this thread you know that when AltosandHerdone tell you: "the next update is gonna ready this sunday" you can be certain the update is gonna be ready that sunday and if they run into a problem they're gonna let you know BEFORE the deadline. And if you aren't a regular here you should use the search button. If you have used the search button you would have found said "development updates" and you would have understood the only thruth of this matter which is this:

WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT THE DEVS ARE ON TIME WITH THIS UPDATE.

If you are reading this on March 2021 and v. 0.9. is still not up you can complain all you want, but that is not gonna be the case.

Look; We're all eagerly waiting for the update but that is no excuse to throw virtual tantrum fits out of nowhere.

Thank u for reading.
Me: "oh someone's posted in one of my favorite game threads!"

I should have known it was someone asking when the next update is or saying how long it's been. Makes me wonder why I watch any thread here as most posts seem to be that over and over rather than discourse I, stupidly, always expect.
Someone must be "Red in the face" after all these posts.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Excellent Game, Dev certainly gets it! Good understanding of training and psychology, dev knows his stuff. Beautiful art. Thank you for the work. Looking forward to more.
Try going to your sig and use the insert image or media.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes