Jun 11, 2018
If anyone is genuinely angry at the long time between the next update and last update, I don't understand them. The devs are pretty good at keeping us informed, they told us ahead of time that the next update was going to be bigger and take more time, and they've had a pretty good record in the past. I mean, I don't want to by a sycophant for the devs of this game, but I think they treat us a lot better than some of the other devs on this site. I not going to name names, but we've got people that have spent three years developing a game at a snail's pace, people that have taken patreon money and disappeared into the ether, and people who have spent three years developing the intro to a game.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
i mean it's dead ...
His last post was this week. And the dev himself said firsthand this update would take longer than usual. Be patient, his releases are usually good and he usually talks a lot with fans. I didn't visit this thread for quite some time but I recall he was usually here as well.

Reactions: cccxxx and MagicHat
Oct 8, 2020
So for some reason, I can't progress with Amy's magazine. I passed the popularity check and got her to tell me about the magazine, but for some reason it won't come up when I do a web search. It just says "you don't have anything to search." Did I do something wrong?

HeadMister

Oct 8, 2020
I followed your instructions regarding Rachel to level 7 but she stays at level 6. What could I be doing wrong?
What I had forgotten to do is punish Rachel "Now" (in front of the class). Once I triggered that requirement the game
allowed me to move from level 6 to 7 just as described in the instructions.

Last edited:

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
So for some reason, I can't progress with Amy's magazine. I passed the popularity check and got her to tell me about the magazine, but for some reason it won't come up when I do a web search. It just says "you don't have anything to search." Did I do something wrong?
it.gif

Seriously, it might work. If not is probably a bug.

I followed your instructions regarding Rachel to level 7 but she stays at level 6. What could I be doing wrong?
You followed whose instructions? Can you walk us through what you did?

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
More Previews... the Show Must Go On

Altos has posted a few more previews in his discord. It looks like we'll be getting some more content for the Wednesday evening play that Miss Potts is doing. I really approve of the uniform upgrade for the twins. :love:

But... can somebody please tell me what April is doing with that cock???

october_preview1.jpg
october_preview2.jpg
october_preview3.jpg
october_preview4.jpg

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
More Previews... the Show Must Go On

Altos has posted a few more previews in his discord. It looks like we'll be getting some more content for the Wednesday evening play that Miss Potts is doing. I really approve of the uniform upgrade for the twins. :love:

But... can somebody please tell me what April is doing with that cock???

View attachment 850357
View attachment 850359
View attachment 850361
View attachment 850362
Why Is April holding a dildo? Did she cut Liz's Dick off??!?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes