jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
I think a lot of these comments are a sign that people are losing sight of the fact this is a complete work of fiction models included

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Innocence through emotional/intelectual weakness isn't appealing to me, would be through goodness, and I don't want to take care of girls' problems, I want the girls to take care of mines.
Then you are in the wrong place, all of these girls are broken in some way. It is our job to fix them ...with our magic wand (and spankings).

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
Then you are in the wrong place, all of these girls are broken in some way. It is our job to fix them ...with our magic wand (and spankings).
Yeah, spanking, humiliating and impregnating them over and over is just about their own shake, nothing to do with sexual explotation. It's a game about solidarity, not about sexual domination.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, spanking, humiliating and impregnating them over and over is just about their own shake, nothing to do with sexual explotation. It's a game about solidarity, not about sexual domination.
Nope, it is all for them, nothing about us at all. ...nope. We are not deluding ourselves, I chose that I am the good guy, so it must be true! :sneaky:

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

MagicHat

May 2, 2019
What do you perceive of her as adorable?
I doubt it is going to be to your taste and that is fine. It is the storyline partly, I liked seeing her grow in confidence about her body, the petting, I find her sweet and I want to help her. I like the smile which I believe you have a different reaction to and the way the body has helped shape her personality, it feels right for her.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
...what's with all this Rachel hate all of the sudden?
...may be some folks are being bored and so writing some intentions on the first best character?
I love Rachel with all her little unperfectioness in some details and she is for me one of the most sympathetic persons in this game. Rachel counts actually to my top five girls and is for me the number 1 before Amy :love:

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Version 0.9 Image Previews (Batch 3)
Hi guys,
Here is the last batch of image previews for version 0.9. Most of these I posted already on the Discord but there are a few new ones here too. Only a few weeks left to go now until our estimated release date and everything is coming together nicely. Over 1200 new images have been made so far, plus 25 video files and over 45,000 words of dialogue. Those totals should also go up significantly over the last few frantic weeks of the development cycle. The final batch of previews can be downloaded here, there are 14 images in total.
Also here are the links to the last batches of images previews from July and September for those that missed them.
Altos
View attachment 856563 View attachment 856564 View attachment 856565 View attachment 856566
View attachment 856568
Sweet who's the New redhead or is that Lucy?
Nice more movie nights!
Debbie and I get our wish! public pantie checks and more ENF!
Oh the headmaster got caught! Emily has ammo?

Thanks for the sneak peek darkcore!

nothing wrong with Rachel other than being overexposed.
Agreed.

I actually like her face. LOL. I like pretty much all aspects of Rachel (body, face, cuteness, etc).
Same! DFC IS JUSTICE!!!!

Pet girls are cute. Y'all just haters.
Could not agree with you more!

How about them sexy nekkid gurlz? View attachment 859404
NOW THAT'S A CLASS PHOTO!!! PLEASE AltosandHerdone make this a thing!

I do, I find her adorable and I like the Rachel strand overall.
BROTHER!!!

...what's with all this Rachel hate all of the sudden?
Someones looking for an argument. Obvious troll. Though I'm not surprised nothing has been done.

I think a lot of these comments are a sign that people are losing sight of the fact this is a complete work of fiction models included
Agreed, someone just won't let go.

Waifus are serious business.
DEADLY SERIOUS. yuserneim will shank you if you even try to say Liz is your Waifu.

I actually like Rachel a lot I like her innocence and how you have to make her more confident and her face is just so darn cute.
Same I feel like I'm being shammed for liking her...

Nope, it is all for them, nothing about us at all. ...nope. We are not deluding ourselves, I chose that I am the good guy, so it must be true! :sneaky:
RIGHT! I mean Hell I'm a Patron of this game BECAUSE I know we are doing good things for these wayward girls!

Normally, I might agree with you, but in the end, his methods ARE working... :ROFLMAO:
I think the Theory and method is brilliant! AltosandHerdone you a prodigy!

I doubt it is going to be to your taste and that is fine. It is the storyline partly, I liked seeing her grow in confidence about her body, the petting, I find her sweet and I want to help her. I like the smile which I believe you have a different reaction to and the way the body has helped shape her personality, it feels right for her.
Insightful! Agreed!

...may be some folks are being bored and so writing some intentions on the first best character?
I love Rachel with all her little unperfectioness in some details and she is for me one of the most sympathetic persons in this game. Rachel counts actually to my top five girls and is for me the number 1 before Amy :love:
I think some individuals don't like how peaceful this thread was and so decided to be antagonistic...

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes