sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I always get a message saying: there is nothing to do now
Step 1: Develop enough likeability that Amy will actually open up to you (the menu item in step 2 tells you how much you need)
Step 2: Talk to Amy in the gym until she confesses why she ended up at this school.
Step 3: Use the office computer to search for the magazine.
Step 4: Send an email asking to buy the possible candidates.
Step 5: Get the cash together because it is insanely expensive.
Step 6: Order the magazine.

xXxINCURSIOxXx

Oct 20, 2020
Step 1: Develop enough likeability that Amy will actually open up to you (the menu item in step 2 tells you how much you need)
Step 2: Talk to Amy in the gym until she confesses why she ended up at this school.
Step 3: Use the office computer to search for the magazine.
Step 4: Send an email asking to buy the possible candidates.
Step 5: Get the cash together because it is insanely expensive.
Step 6: Order the magazine.
Let me try

xXxINCURSIOxXx

Oct 20, 2020
I think my game got stuck.
I got a quest: sentence Amy to a private punishment.
I've done it like 10 times and don't count
And the headmaster gives me a hint saying that I have to investigate pain, humiliation and pleasure from other resources

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Dude, I'm a peaceful person.
Yeah a peaceful person that will sneak up to you in the middle of the night, put a knife to a persons throat and whisper to them to never look at liz again. REAL PEACEFUL. I couldn't leave my house for a month after that!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah a peaceful person that will sneak up to you in the middle of the night, put a knife to a persons throat and whisper to them to never look at liz again. REAL PEACEFUL. I couldn't leave my house for a month after that!!
That sounds like a nice and quiet way to do it, so yeah, peaceful... :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
<--- BEST SAMANTHA EVER.

Dude, my name is Yuserneim not Yandere-neim... *grabs knife*
(yandere level increased by 100)

Seriously, tho. You can love Liz I ain't gonna stab you because of it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants
Sep 27, 2020
The spanking connoisseur? That's Amy's storyline.
Taming a prefect is Debbie's.
I mean this empty line:
Untitled-1.jpg

This is what it looks like when I click on the bullet point of the empty line. Neither the main nor the staff quests lists have that empty line. That's why I'm not sure if it's a bug and I should be seeing a quest there.

Reactions: MagicHat

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I mean this empty line:
View attachment 867954

This is what it looks like when I click on the bullet point of the empty line. Neither the main nor the staff quests lists have that empty line. That's why I'm not sure if it's a bug and I should be seeing a quest there.
oh... sorry. Did not see that. Probably an oversight from Altos, nothing really to worry about. Nice catch tho.

nawt0k

May 27, 2020
I mean this empty line:
View attachment 867954

It was there in an earlier version. I mentioned it pre-UI update but I guess its still hanging around....or that's a new one.

Redcorsair

Feb 18, 2018
Hello i'am stuck at the moment. The vote option "seems" available, however i cannot click on it. Is it a bug, or is it normal, cause the game is not dev that far ?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hello i'am stuck at the moment. The vote option "seems" available, however i cannot click on it. Is it a bug, or is it normal, cause the game is not dev that far ?
All votes available to see are also available to vote upon as of now, so it most likely is a bug.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes