JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
Hello i'am stuck at the moment. The vote option "seems" available, however i cannot click on it. Is it a bug, or is it normal, cause the game is not dev that far ?
I've just cheked it and the box "VOTE" appears since the beginning but you can't click it and propose it until you meet the requirements and can actually win it. There are some exceptions and in those cases it indicates some clue instead of the VOTE, but usually it's the VOTE option.

First picture has the cursor (you don't see it because my screencapture program hides it) in the first VOTE (it doesn't match the requirement Discipline) so it's unchanged. The second picture has the cursor over the second option (that does match the requirements) and you can see it turns white when you can click that option:

vote1.jpg vote2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MagicHat

room217

Mar 9, 2020
Just want to say:
I am REALLY enjoying this game. I'm prolly 2 hours in and loving all the lesbian in it. I'd be fine if it's Miss Newman doing all the (lesbian) punishment for the rest of the game lol
Great characters, really well thought out scenes, nice HS/PH graphics, Seems like I have way more ahead, LOVE IT!

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Just want to say:
I am REALLY enjoying this game. I'm prolly 2 hours in and loving all the lesbian in it. I'd be fine if it's Miss Newman doing all the (lesbian) punishment for the rest of the game lol
Great characters, really well thought out scenes, nice HS/PH graphics, Seems like I have way more ahead, LOVE IT!
yeah its the greatest. Something about those boob movements during spanking or sex thats just so enjoyable. And the models are so hot, and small boob love!

Reactions: room217

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
That sounds like a nice and quiet way to do it, so yeah, peaceful... :ROFLMAO:
that does make sense..

<--- BEST SAMANTHA EVER.

Dude, my name is Yuserneim not Yandere-neim... *grabs knife*
(yandere level increased by 100)
Seriously, tho. You can love Liz I ain't gonna stab you because of it.
... You know, you just made me think. Maybe Samantha is a psycho killer and that's why nothing going on at the school bothers her because psycho's don't know what wrong is.

What yuserneim arguably means is "You can love Liz all the way you want, I don't care. JUST DON'T TOUCH HER, OR LOOK AT HER, OR RESIDE ON THE SAME CONTINENT OR I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!"
Thank you! I rest my case. Though I think you know I was telling the truth because you've been threatened by Yandere-neim in the past too.

Pretty much.
I feel so validated right now.

On a side note. I hope that hiccup that made AltosandHerdone is not to serious.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
... You know, you just made me think. Maybe Samantha is a psycho killer and that's why nothing going on at the school bothers her because psycho's don't know what wrong is.
Sammy can't be a sociopath. SHE'S AN ANGEL, YOU HEAR ME?
... She's only missing her wings.

If you're looking for a potential sociopath in the game there might be one lurking around, burning schools (allegedly) and staring daggers at you when you cross eyes.
....although she looks like a sweet girl to me.

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
He can't lock the door because part of the deal to be allowed to punish the girls himself was that Ruth could break into the room at any given moment (at least in the good path, don't know the other). At least, before he could consider locking, something should be done to force Ruth to gave up on that aspect of the deal, or locking before that could be a dubious act itself, hard enough for her to kick him out of there.

I appreciate it at the moment as something good actually, you have that risk you have yet to overcome and probably being caught will have relevant consequences storywise.

MagusXxX

Sep 27, 2020
Help, I need the commands that I can give on the console, mainly to increase authority and level of the girls

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Help, I need the commands that I can give on the console, mainly to increase authority and level of the girls
You´ll not need a console because the game has a comfortable build in cheatmod:
1. Open "Replay Menu" (up right) screenshot0003.png screenshot0003.png
2. Click Button "Do not press" 3x to open cheat menu (ignore warnings when click) screenshot0001.png screenshot0001.png
3. Change all stats you want screenshot0004.png screenshot0004.png
But beware, don´t overdue it, to prevent loosing awsome actions/graphics in game ;)

You although may change stats in your saves by save-editor: or

Last edited:

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
There has been a date on the discord described as "likely" The good news is that this date is less than a month away, but it is farther along than within the next week.
November 7th is the date being discussed with the caveat that work is still being done, and if it's not ready, Altos wants to squash bugs first. An official release date should go out on Patreon this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: room217

RCDL

Jan 22, 2020
Hello, could someone make me some saves available? I formatted my computer and lost all the saved game I had :(

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Sammy can't be a sociopath. SHE'S AN ANGEL, YOU HEAR ME?
... She's only missing her wings.

If you're looking for a potential sociopath in the game there might be one lurking around, burning schools (allegedly) and staring daggers at you when you cross eyes.
....although she looks like a sweet girl to me.
STOP PICKING ON NINA!!!

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
I meant to have the twins done too by this stage but they will be coming a bit later. Much more complicated set up for those two. I'm working on doing a spanking scene for them by the pool to make up for it.
[/SPOILER]
Seems like the twins cause trouble not only for the ambitious and struggling Headmaster but also for Altos and Herdone :D

Last edited:

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
Hello, could someone make me some saves available? I formatted my computer and lost all the saved game I had :(
Do you want a save clean of cheats use? I don't even know if I have unlocked all content.

He mentioned 7th November. Don’t worry about any further delays, quality is always better.
I rather have more and ligther updates. Would it be problematic for devs?

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
I rather have more and ligther updates. Would it be problematic for devs?
We all would love that as well, previously the updates are in a 1-2month basis. It wasn’t problematic for him.

The reason for the ‘delay’ or longer than usual update is due to the ‘Chapter 2’ of the game being made by the Dev. Now Chapter 2 of the game mainly focus on the main story continuation, more girls to punish, more individual girl stories, new locations. Given the timespan of 1-2months, all these renders + writing from the dev won’t get possible to be squeezed in.

I believe Altos takes pride in his work, quality over a half fuck update. Most of his patrons would rather wait a little longer for the quality of work he produces.

Hope this answers your question.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes