gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Wondering why the save folder title is HeadMasterDemo.. is this an actual full version or just a demo
When you first create a project in Renpy you've to give it an internal name/id (which is used for the save folder). I guess this name/id was never changed because of save compatibility, so it's still called HeadMasterDemo...

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
When you first create a project in Renpy you've to give it an internal name/id (which is used for the save folder). I guess this name/id was never changed because of save compatibility, so it's still called HeadMasterDemo...
That is correct. It's just what I called 0.1. It's stuck to keep saves compatible.

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
So, another problem occurs. I did find the "smell" near the dorms, but even after I can vote for it, it does not let me proceed with the vote. I do have the required influence and more than enough discipline. Any tips?

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
So, another problem occurs. I did find the "smell" near the dorms, but even after I can vote for it, it does not let me proceed with the vote. I do have the required influence and more than enough discipline. Any tips?
I had the same problem
In my case though I was able to perform the body search anyway
Maybe it's the same for you
Someone suggested to use the console command Shift+O and type bsr=True to get rid of it
I did it 'cause it bugged me and it worked
Btw be sure to click on the classroom building to trigger the body search events
I kept clicking on the shortcut for the patrol like an idiot
:rolleyes:

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
I am not able to do body searches. Though, I am currently downloading the latest 0.9.2 to see if it changes anything

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Ive just seen another 2-3 page debate about the definition of NTR and all the sludge it dregs up. Can we please take that debate to a separate thread in the opropiate forum section and leave this thread for discussing the GAME. This is not the place to debate wether NTR is manly or not, thank you.

Feb 23, 2019
You don't need the mac version to play it. Just download the windows version, get the game folder and replace it inside the older mac version. For example you can use the 0.8 mac version then replace the game folder inside with the windows 0.9.2 version.
I am not good with computers and files but I will try

sherlock123k

Apr 8, 2020
You don't need the mac version to play it. Just download the windows version, get the game folder and replace it inside the older mac version. For example you can use the 0.8 mac version then replace the game folder inside with the windows 0.9.2 version.
Could anybody verify if this works? I don't want to risk losing my saves lol

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I am not able to do body searches. Though, I am currently downloading the latest 0.9.2 to see if it changes anything
I got this feeling that this question is gonna become the new "where are the keys?"
*takes a deep breath*

Monday morning: Donna at the classroom hall (This one is available only on 0.9.1. In v.0.9.2 the spanking scene triggers automatically)

Monday afternoon: Ada and Nina at the classroom hall. (Nina has a special scene if you do it for the first time; everytime you search her she'll get naked, tho.)

Wednesday morning: The twins at the Gym.

Friday afternoon: Liz and Lucy at the classroom classes.

Don't fret muchabout it, tho. These body searches are probably become more common as the updates drop.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes