Drax204

May 18, 2020
Has anyone made an updated walkthrough for 0.9.2? I have unlocked pretty much everything in the Replay Menu, but I feel like there is still content that I haven't gotten to yet. At least, I haven't seen the message telling me that I've completed all available content for some characters (ex. Priti, I've gotten to the point where I've encouraged her to act out and I've punished her for misbehaving in class, but is there still more here. Also, I've received an email from Mykock saying that they are going to transfer students to me, but they haven't come yet).

vegeta0585

Apr 19, 2020
Just started playing this, and I have to ask. The animations when you llike, go to see Sally at the gym and the girls are doing aerobics, or the login screen with the cheerleader, are 100% fantastic. Smooth, no chop or anything. Then the sexual ones (so far) are absolute dog doo. Like they're just skip-frame animations that literally make me cross my eyes involountairly to try to keep up with them. Does that change later and the early game was just a test? Or....is it always like that?

dudewhy123

Apr 14, 2020
You don't need the mac version to play it. Just download the windows version, get the game folder and replace it inside the older mac version. For example you can use the 0.8 mac version then replace the game folder inside with the windows 0.9.2 version.
I tried to do this but it doesn't work. Could you please share screenshots so I know exactly what you mean?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just started playing this, and I have to ask. The animations when you llike, go to see Sally at the gym and the girls are doing aerobics, or the login screen with the cheerleader, are 100% fantastic. Smooth, no chop or anything. Then the sexual ones (so far) are absolute dog doo. Like they're just skip-frame animations that literally make me cross my eyes involountairly to try to keep up with them. Does that change later and the early game was just a test? Or....is it always like that?
There is a difference between what you can do with animations that are preprogrammed, and one you have to do manually. Manual animations are quite a challenging skill to build up, though we continue to see improvements, and I assume that will only continue as all of the quality does.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

bongbong2300

Jul 4, 2019
You don't need the mac version to play it. Just download the windows version, get the game folder and replace it inside the older mac version. For example you can use the 0.8 mac version then replace the game folder inside with the windows 0.9.2 version.
Thanks for the tip - it worked for me :)

Reactions: Seofoto

Heydardude

Jun 4, 2017
How long is the "Game Updating - Do not Save Here!" typically supposed to last?
I've been sitting here for about 10 minutes. I haven't played in a while, if that factors into it.

YYYgamesYYY

Aug 26, 2020
I've been sitting here for about 10 minutes. I haven't played in a while, if that factors into it.
haven't tried 0.9.2 release yet, but for the 0.9.1beta before, it was only a matter of second for me, 10 at the most iirc.

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
Does it go away with time? Personally I just clic and it dissapears and comes back if I roll back, if I remember it right at least.

I didn't remember it right but I wasn't so wrong anyway. It doesn't go away with time. You have to clic "Close" (below the text), it's not time related, it's not actually loading anything I think. It seems to be just a text to give you info about the update:

1605744632480.png

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2020
Leaving aside considerations of whether those darker things should be considered manly...

NTR may not be manly. Sharing is. It shows confidence. You can let another guy have time with your girl without feeling threatened.

It's ridiculous when people equate the two. Even more so when having an audience is considered comparable.
Thanks, mate, I really needed a good laugh, letting another guy cuck you is confidence.
"Sure you can play with the blonde, while I have the brunette ride my cock, and my favorite ginger ride my face."
You consider that to be a lack of confidence?

Reactions: SenPC

the_beggar

Jul 1, 2020
anyone else not have access to Priti's Room? it doesn't show up for me when I try to visit the dorms at night, think my save is bugged

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Hey quick question is there actually 2 new paths for Priti? First new playthrough I did "get her to act out + punish", but then there's that other path something about an alternate way to help her. I did the "both" option on second playthrough, and it seems the same as the "act out/punish" path: I don't see any different content. Is that to be added later?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JavCh

DeathSaid

Mar 30, 2018
Hopefully this game gets better animation in the future for the punishments.
Otherwise an extremely solid game.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes