Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
CLA episode 4 killed me from laughing too hard

the (stunned) reaction from all the viewers and the music in "that" scene had me in tears

Last edited:

Sep 30, 2020
This game is fucking hilarious!

I might have had a bug related to Miss Potts.
I would visit the classroom 100 times but the scene would never play out and I would be pointed towards visiting Miss Potts classroom if I visited her apartment. I might have triggered it by completing "[QSF1.07] Visit Miss Potts’ apartment again to continue her training" and then revisited her again shortly by mistake and not going through the entire thing again, instead choosing to leave. Or am I missing something else?

Last edited:

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Walkthrough: Quick Update

To everyone asking: yes, I am updating the walkthrough and I will post it here when it's ready. But this latest update is absolutely massive. I know some people have suggested that this update wasn't that large. Well, I'm not sure what game they were playing. Because I've already identified over 60 (!) new sections that I'll need to add to the walkthough, and another 10-12 which will require edits. And I haven't finished my playthroughs yet, so there might be more to come.

Here's the list of changes and additions I need to make (so far):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, what this list doesn't show is the number of events which now have different variants. Some are simple dialogue changes. E.g. in Priti's student quest, some of the dialogue changes depending on whether you said you were a villain or not earlier in the game. But others are more substantial e.g. Olivia's first class has 5 different possible outcomes, which partly depend on what you did when you met her in your office earlier.

So yeah, the new version is coming, but it will take some more time. I might do an interim update, which would includes some of the new content but not all of it. But even that would require about another week, and I'd need to find a logical place to stop. I can't release a version where parts of the guide refer to other sections that haven't been written yet!

But I'll release it as soon as I can, I promise.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I still think it would be easier to maintain the guide and for users if it was split in 2, one for chapter 1 which then wouldn't need updating, and chapter 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil5k

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I still think it would be easier to maintain and for users if it was split in 2, one for chapter 1 which then wouldn't need updating, and chapter 2.
Easier to maintain in general, yes. That is probably the major reason many devs do it.

However, it is quite possible, especially in a sandbox, that changes in chapter 2 will also mean (more minor) changes in 1 to set them up.

Personally, but that is just one individual opinion not based on anything objective, I dislike "split games".

Reactions: TheDevian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Easier to maintain in general, yes. That is probably the major reason many devs do it.

However, it is quite possible, especially in a sandbox, that changes in chapter 2 will also mean (more minor) changes in 1 to set them up.

Personally, but that is just one individual opinion not based on anything objective, I dislike "split games".
Oopsy, sorry dude hadn't had my morning can of coke, I just went back and edited, I was talking about Phil5k guides.

Never recommend splitting a game with the shit from Mauo Soma, and one day I will learn to spell that right.

dudewhy123

Apr 14, 2020
What doesn't work ? Replacing the game folder ? Does te game gives an error ? Be more specific.
Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 12.42.47 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 12.44.14 AM.png
Ok so Where do I move this? I have the mac version with the logo (TheHeadmaster). And the windows folder. Right now I have the mac version inside the windows folder

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
This game is fucking hilarious!

I might have had a bug related to Miss Potts.
I would visit the classroom 100 times but the scene would never play out and I would be pointed towards visiting Miss Potts classroom if I visited her apartment. I might have triggered it by completing "[QSF1.07] Visit Miss Potts’ apartment again to continue her training" and then revisited her again shortly by mistake and not going through the entire thing again, instead choosing to leave. Or am I missing something else?
You may be missing one of the confiscation or stripping for corporal punishment policies, if you're waiting on Miss Potts to punish someone in class.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
View attachment 910688 View attachment 910690
Ok so Where do I move this? I have the mac version with the logo (TheHeadmaster). And the windows folder. Right now I have the mac version inside the windows folder
Keep the mac version out of the windows folder. Right click on the mac app and choose Show package contents. You can now navigate inside the mac app. Go to Contents/Resources/autorun. Inside that folder, there is one called Game. That's the one you need to replace with the Game folder of the Windows version.

Reactions: dudewhy123

dudewhy123

Apr 14, 2020
Keep the mac version out of the windows folder. Right click on the mac app and choose Show package contents. You can now navigate inside the mac app. Go to Contents/Resources/autorun. Inside that folder, there is one called Game. That's the one you need to replace with the Game folder of the Windows version.
Thanks! But wait if I do this will I lose all my saves?

Petrov

Feb 3, 2018
Hmm, maybe someone can help me here. So I have to spy on Priti's room, but she doen't have a room in the dorm. Anyone knows what to do?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hmm, maybe someone can help me here. So I have to spy on Priti's room, but she doen't have a room in the dorm. Anyone knows what to do?
When spying at night at the dorm rooms, one of the windows is hers. Maybe it's still "unknown" for you, just try them out.

Reactions: TheDevian

danni

Jul 7, 2017
I have a problem. I can't figure out how to get the punishment outfits to progress with Rachel I have tried ( possibly ) everything. Pretty sure at this points its a bug.

Madremiawilly77777

Oct 14, 2020
I played this game some months ago and absolutely loved it. The version I played finished around the time of the demonstration with a male and female teachers from another school.

Is there more content worth a new playthrough yet? Or should I wait a couple more months?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes