Shumo

Jan 27, 2020
I'd like to complete restart and play this game. I was able to delete some files in my .renpy folder, and deleted the folder and reunzipped. I'm still seeing dailog on day 2 with Debbie 'your last punishment ...' (and she shows Level 2). How can I complete clear this from a Windows machine?

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I'd like to complete restart and play this game. I was able to delete some files in my .renpy folder, and deleted the folder and reunzipped. I'm still seeing dailog on day 2 with Debbie 'your last punishment ...' (and she shows Level 2). How can I complete clear this from a Windows machine?
Start new game instead of loading and save over old files is one way to do it.

Reactions: Shumo

anon1012

May 25, 2018
When you say the .renpy folder are you talking about the one in Roaming?

Press the windows key and enter "%appdata%" into the search (without the ") and you should land in the Roaming folder under C:/User/<your name>/AppData/Roaming/
where you can find a "RenPy" folder with all your savedata.
Delete the relevant one there

Reactions: Havik79

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
If you skip the day one tutorial it still happened. You punished Debbie on day one and so she always starts at level 2.

Reactions: TheDevian

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
When will newer update will come or till when will this game complete???
I really need to see other quest and complete it....

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018

Version 0.10 Image Previews
Hey guys,
Here is the first batch of preview images for the upcoming version 0.10. Apologies it’s taken a lot longer than normal for me to post any previews this cycle and that is down to me focussing almost exclusively on animations for the last month or so. There are 15 preview images in total and you can download them .
Now, I usually try to avoid giving away major spoilers when doing these preview images but given the kinds of scenes I’ve been working on, this is a little unavoidable. So, I hinted a while back that I was planning a threesome scene with two major characters. There’s no way to include any preview pics of that scene without giving it away, so I’ll just go ahead and tell you that it’s Debbie and Rachel you have some fun with. It’s also impossible to avoid the spoiler that we’ll have the option to see a mother-daughter spanking in your office when Patricia and Arabella pay the school a visit desperately seeking your help. That one’s quite a long scene and it can play out two very different ways. We’ve got the twins getting in trouble during swimming lessons with some poolside spankings and the enforced nudity punishment coming into play again.
Also given Lucy’s big win in our latest poll I switched focus last week to do a bunch of content for her, there are few preview pics of that here too. Again, lucy’s story has two different routes and a major choice for the headmaster about the kind of relationship he wants with her going forward. I’ll be posting more image previews soon as we’ve got most of the animations done now and we’re moving fully into render mode.
Altos

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Version 0.10 Image Previews
Hey guys,
Here is the first batch of preview images for the upcoming version 0.10. Apologies it’s taken a lot longer than normal for me to post any previews this cycle and that is down to me focussing almost exclusively on animations for the last month or so. There are 15 preview images in total and you can download them here.
Now, I usually try to avoid giving away major spoilers when doing these preview images but given the kinds of scenes I’ve been working on, this is a little unavoidable. So, I hinted a while back that I was planning a threesome scene with two major characters. There’s no way to include any preview pics of that scene without giving it away, so I’ll just go ahead and tell you that it’s Debbie and Rachel you have some fun with. It’s also impossible to avoid the spoiler that we’ll have the option to see a mother-daughter spanking in your office when Patricia and Arabella pay the school a visit desperately seeking your help. That one’s quite a long scene and it can play out two very different ways. We’ve got the twins getting in trouble during swimming lessons with some poolside spankings and the enforced nudity punishment coming into play again.
Also given Lucy’s big win in our latest poll I switched focus last week to do a bunch of content for her, there are few preview pics of that here too. Again, lucy’s story has two different routes and a major choice for the headmaster about the kind of relationship he wants with her going forward. I’ll be posting more image previews soon as we’ve got most of the animations done now and we’re moving fully into render mode.
Altos
Thanks for posting and sharing. Maybe you could put the relevant stuff inside inline spoilers as in my quote?

Reactions: cakeny

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
FUCK YES, so Debbie finely gets to lez out at last.
Not sure how I feel about spanking Sam.
Fuck yes all that Lucy action.

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018

Development Update
Hey guys,

So it’s been a little while since our last development update but we’ve been busy working on lots of new animations. As I said previously, I’ve been learning an entirely new way of making custom animations, and so I made the decision to spend the last month or so focussed on some animation heavy scenes. This was so I could practice this new method and also work out what was possible so l could plan future updates accordingly. Well, I can happily report that the time was well spent. You are going to see a huge leap forward in animation quality in version 0.10. Even my early attempts with the new method are much better than anything we've seen in the game so far. I'm still perfecting the process but with time and practice, I think this is going to be a real game-changer. The new method is not quite as fast as I'd hoped but that's just down to a few bugs in the software which I'm sure I can figure out eventually. However, even now it's still way quicker and less laborious than my previous method. There is a lot of work to do converting all my old stop motion animations to the new video format but it’ll definitely be worth it. I can’t wait to show off what I’ve been working on.

So the scenes that I’ve used as a testing ground for a bunch of new animations include a mother-daughter spanking in your office, a poolside punishment for the twins, plus a threesome with two of the students. I’m also working on a bunch of animations at the moment for our maid Lucy. I recently held a poll of people’s favourite scenes in the game so far and Lucy’s maid scenes were hands down the winner. As a result of that poll, I am dedicating a good chunk of my development time this cycle to Lucy. Expect to see lots of maid content next update.

Once I’ve finished Lucy’s content I’ll need to get on with finishing all the sports events plus all the conversions and body searches around the school plus a bunch of other little bits and pieces I listed in previous development updates. I think it’s probably going to be around another five or six weeks to get all of that done. So we are still looking a release sometime mid-March. I’m afraid it’s still too early to give an exact date but I will keep you all informed if there are any changes of plan.

Altos

Aug 3, 2018

Development Update
Hey guys,

So it’s been a little while since our last development update but we’ve been busy working on lots of new animations. As I said previously, I’ve been learning an entirely new way of making custom animations, and so I made the decision to spend the last month or so focussed on some animation heavy scenes. This was so I could practice this new method and also work out what was possible so l could plan future updates accordingly. Well, I can happily report that the time was well spent. You are going to see a huge leap forward in animation quality in version 0.10. Even my early attempts with the new method are much better than anything we've seen in the game so far. I'm still perfecting the process but with time and practice, I think this is going to be a real game-changer. The new method is not quite as fast as I'd hoped but that's just down to a few bugs in the software which I'm sure I can figure out eventually. However, even now it's still way quicker and less laborious than my previous method. There is a lot of work to do converting all my old stop motion animations to the new video format but it’ll definitely be worth it. I can’t wait to show off what I’ve been working on.

So the scenes that I’ve used as a testing ground for a bunch of new animations include a mother-daughter spanking in your office, a poolside punishment for the twins, plus a threesome with two of the students. I’m also working on a bunch of animations at the moment for our maid Lucy. I recently held a poll of people’s favourite scenes in the game so far and Lucy’s maid scenes were hands down the winner. As a result of that poll, I am dedicating a good chunk of my development time this cycle to Lucy. Expect to see lots of maid content next update.

Once I’ve finished Lucy’s content I’ll need to get on with finishing all the sports events plus all the conversions and body searches around the school plus a bunch of other little bits and pieces I listed in previous development updates. I think it’s probably going to be around another five or six weeks to get all of that done. So we are still looking a release sometime mid-March. I’m afraid it’s still too early to give an exact date but I will keep you all informed if there are any changes of plan.

Altos
Awesome, I'm so excited to see all this. Just out of curiosity any idea how long before we find out why the last headmaster was murdered?

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
You mean know with proof? Because it's pretty strongly inferred already why he was killed.
My money is on it not being the reason that we think. I think he just died from a heart attack. Like big plot twist big bad evil corporation didn't actually kill him.
Or it was someone at the school with a big science education knowing that she could bend a younger more sexually aroused headmaster to her will so she could get access to her science equipment back.
Or it was big bad evil all along but they only did it so that secretly you assumed his identity and that's how you are the headmaster despite the being banned from teaching.
This game isn't done and the man is a great author. He could go any route. He could go the lamest route and it still would be worth it.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes