dmmt

May 8, 2020
w/o question; this is my fave game. Just waiting for the next update to drop before I DL and update. Did not know I had a spanking fetish, till this game came across my radar! lol

Reactions: Haley Smith

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
win is the update come Please? i love game so far.
You ask one of the most posted questions (the other was : Where to find the keys:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:)
I could write: W(he)in the right time is come and after all the needed work to complete the next release is done.:cool:
But the gospel truth is: in second half of the coming 8 weeks there will be a 90% chance and plausibility the next release will been published. (If you go back to read all postings of the last 6 weeks , you may find more precised dates.):geek:
The earliest date to get the newest updates is reserved to all the patreons on the highest level.:unsure:

So join patreon and to shorten the time play the game new from start :D

Last edited:

eball360

Oct 5, 2018
You ask one of the most posted questions (the other was : Where to find the keys:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:)
I could write: W(he)in the right time is come and after all the needed work to complete the next release is done.:cool:
But the gospel truth is: in second half of the coming 8 weeks there will be a 90% chance and plausibility the next release will been published. (If you go back to read all postings of the last 6 weeks , you may find more precised dates.):geek:
The earliest date to get the newest updates is reserved to all the patreons on the highest level.:unsure:

So join patreon and to shorten the time play the game new from start :D
thank you for the info.

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Do we do anything with uniforms other than the inspections? Like do we get them skimpier versions down the line?

Also can Ruth be influenced? Training or otherwise? Would love to have her walk around with nothing but her heels and Rosary.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes