HSMeister

Oct 19, 2019
Just recently found this game, I'm amazed at how complex the gameplay is. The characters are also well made, I can proudly say I'm a Rachel fan here. Hoping to more rachel content in the future :)

Reactions: Antwit

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Just recently found this game, I'm amazed at how complex the gameplay is. The characters are also well made, I can proudly say I'm a Rachel fan here.
Welcome to Rachel´s fan club :D

Hoping to more rachel content in the future :)
Surely there will be more in coming future updates.
So stay tuned ;) and set a bookmark in your calender having an eye constantly for news here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Welcome to Rachel´s fan club :D

Surely there will be more in coming future updates.
So stay tuned ;) and set a bookmark in your calender having an eye constantly for news here.
Is there a way to get an alert when thread title changes to know when update is out?

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
Do we do anything with uniforms other than the inspections? Like do we get them skimpier versions down the line?
Id love skimpier uniforms rule too, im sure a good reasoning could be found for this one, like help fighting the global warming or something? :) And thats not even kidding, lemme just quick quote:

"The fashion industry is responsible for 10% of annual global carbon emissions, more than all international flights and maritime shipping combined."

So yeah, shorter skirts/skimpier shirts could help with that, and we could give up on the panties all together i think (some girls already prefer not to wear them anyway :))

Last edited:

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Id love skimpier uniforms rule too, im sure a good reasoning could be found for this one, like help fighting the global warming or something? :) And thats not even kidding, lemme just quick quote:

"The fashion industry is responsible for 10% of annual global carbon emissions, more than all international flights and maritime shipping combined."

So yeah, shorter skirts/skimpier shirts could help with that, and we could give up on the panties all together i think (some girls already prefer not to wear them anyway :))
Doesn't even have to be a 'rule'. I can see a scenario like "OMG guys, Debbie was doing all our laundry and totally messed up the temperature settings! Now all our clothes shrank and it'll take days to get new stuff in! Whatever will we do?!

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Well it's not like there is a substance ingame that dissolves clothing or anything :cautious:

Besides: no one understand that fashion is clothing people WANT to see. What people want to see is NO clothing. Nudity is the ultimate fashion!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well it's not like there is a substance ingame that dissolves clothing or anything :cautious:

Besides: no one understand that fashion is clothing people WANT to see. What people want to see is NO clothing. Nudity is the ultimate fashion!
Ah, gotta disagree here. It would become boring very fast to many. Also, outside of those games, there are not many people whose nakedness I would consider desirable.

Reactions: itsme-itsme-itsme

Visionary25

Jan 9, 2021
Who here is talking about RL? I take a trip to local Walmart and can easily see the futility of such a vision.
We're talking in-game. Lesser clothes for now, nudity maybe down the line.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Doesn't even have to be a 'rule'. I can see a scenario like "OMG guys, Debbie was doing all our laundry and totally messed up the temperature settings! Now all our clothes shrank and it'll take days to get new stuff in! Whatever will we do?!

Who needs super fancy chemicals or clothes shrinking when all you need to do is add some color dye to the clothes. Either they come to school naked or they get punished for outfit violations.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Dye all the underwear and they can choose to go commando or get punished.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Decisions, decisions ... would be interesting how a board poll of experienced headmasters would decide if the girls can't do it themselves.
Once he gets them all trained to accept sex as a punishment/reward, he just punishes them during class. Everyone gets an eyeful of the action.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
You do realise that when Misc said "Go for the eyes Boo!" he meant something totally different right?

Delandpete

Mar 3, 2020
So just stopping by on my usual "has the game updated yet" check that I do far too often. Thought Id converse with some fellow Headmaster lovers, because I, for one am just obsessed with the game. So lets talk faves? So irl I have a thing for long haired girls and I really dislike short hair, same is true of my love of small boobs compared to large. So my favorite fave? In a combo of mostly looks but also their story?

Thatd have to be Faye. Love me some some Faye. Little disappointed with the arc of her story as she turns out to be one of the least intelligent girls of the group, but Im just smitten. Always fun to watch a horror movie so she'll cling to me in the scary parts :)

After Faye is Liz, man what a looker! Glad to see she gets more story told then she did when I first played, shes really just a bit behind Faye. The scene with the two of them sunbathing? Oh my! Third would be Rachel. Love Rachel, if her hair was longer shed likely be up top, and her story line is quite good, and long, thats cool. Then would have to come Lucy, watching her putting her stockings on and counting her money at the end of the day is a highlight for sure. Charlotte can probably slot in here, gorgeous, long hair, small boobs, really wish she had more story to this point. Priti is next up, on the verge of boobs being too big, but shes attractive and adorable.

So if youre still reading and you have a keen memory you might recall all of these girls are on one water gun team, and its the team we get put on, oh man, SCORE! Also pretty cool that this is largely the same group of girls that play D&D together. I really appreciate the consistency.

The girls I dont like (which is being nitpicky as man, I really love them all, just like to put them in order) are mostly on the other water gun team. Dont like Cassandra, thats an easy one, shes not really written to be likable (imho) also not big on the twins, or Harriet or Alice, all boobs larger than I like. Amy is great story, but the hair/boobs combo counts against her. April is actually ok, but again really limited in her story so far, also I wish shed let her hair down at some point. She slots firmly in the middle at this point.

Of the girls who didnt participate in the gun fight, the only fave of mine not joining in is Debbie, she really grows on you over the course of the adventure, and her story is excellent so far. Emily comes in just after my faves, nice small boobs but hair too short, not enough story yet, and I prefer girls with a bit of pubes at the minimum. Donna is a real bitch, but her hair and boobs move her up quite a bit. Dont really like Maxine, hair, body or attitude. Of the other three, I dont really count them as they are barely in the game at this point, but still, not liking Ada, just has me suspicious. Would like to get to know more about Nina and Olivia who will likely slot in as a faves as they become more part of the game in the future.

So in summary:
Faves: Faye, Liz, Rachel, Lucy, Charlotte, Priti, Debbie
Mids: Emily, April, Donna
Not as much: Amy, Mary, Louise, Harriet, Alice, Cassandra, Maxine
Too early: Ada, Nina, Olivia

Anybody else got all the girls ranked?

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Anybody else got all the girls ranked?
Well no. They have exams for that stuff. We do not want to rank them. We want to defi...i mean "educate" them.
Subjecting these poor (falsely presumed) innocent girls to a harsh competitive ranking system would be counter productive to the harem ending and the group "hugs" we all want as a result.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well no. They have exams for that stuff. We do not want to rank them. We want to defi...i mean "educate" them.
Subjecting these poor (falsely presumed) innocent girls to a harsh competitive ranking system would be counter productive to the harem ending and the group "hugs" we all want as a result.
I completely agree.

So here's my ranking:

1) Everybody except Alice
2) Alice

(jk)

• Haha
Reactions: MaviusJones
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes