myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
While spying on the twins Louise: Calm down Louise, they won't expell us for failing one exam.

Sally actually looked nice shrunk.

There it is. A red permanent marker. I must be color blind as that looks grey/black to me.

I like the cute pony tailed Kelly from the celebrity show.

Nov 7, 2017
I will say I really enjoy The Headmaster and I have been a supporter of it for two years now. One of my favorites alongside Lust and Power, Raptus and Blackheart Hotel/The Guardian. I can't wait for v.0.10!

Reactions: TheDevian

Shumo

Jan 27, 2020
When you say the .renpy folder are you talking about the one in Roaming?

Press the windows key and enter "%appdata%" into the search (without the ") and you should land in the Roaming folder under C:/User/<your name>/AppData/Roaming/
where you can find a "RenPy" folder with all your savedata.
Delete the relevant one there
Yes. my appdata folder (windows env.) - I learned that it is a bug in the code, she's always at lvl2 so... NTF. but my thanks for the help still. :)

ItchyWat

Jan 1, 2021
Absolutely amazing game! The story is engaging enough that you’re not just skipping over it and some of the character building is awesome. As the game stands now, it’s one of the best out there. However, the devs tell you point blank in the game that there is so sooo much more to come. My only negative comments would be some occasional some grammar challenges, which makes sense as they are focusing on content right now.

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
I have an issue with Rachel's questline. I'm on the 6th step (make Rachel take off your shirt in your office) and I've ordered her to do a public punishment many times and I still haven't advanced. Oddly enough the 2nd step of the quest (buy a camera) hasn't cleared either even though I already did that. Is there a way to fix this?

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I have an issue with Rachel's questline. I'm on the 6th step (make Rachel take off your shirt in your office) and I've ordered her to do a public punishment many times and I still haven't advanced. Oddly enough the 2nd step of the quest (buy a camera) hasn't cleared either even though I already did that. Is there a way to fix this?
You need to do private punishments with Rachel to raise her level then do walks during the morning and afternoon to see her sleeping on a bench.

Last edited:

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I have missed on getting the neko ears and the water gun can some one please help with this??
IF (a big if) I remember correctly, you need to progress in her story then spy her room and you'll notice her videogame character is a cat, which sparks the idea. After you keep progressing in her story you need to convince her to try a relaxation technique, that should open the option on buying the cat ears online. You might want to check the walkthrough for further confirmation.

The water gun scene is as straightforward as it gets, you do a weekend patrol on Saturday afternoon and the girls will be playing w/ the waterguns. If you have 18+ popularity you can play. The water gun will be available to purchase after you have finished the first scene. Hope it helps.

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
IF (a big if) I remember correctly, you need to progress in her story then spy her room and you'll notice her videogame character is a cat, which sparks the idea. After you keep progressing in her story you need to convince her to try a relaxation technique, that should open the option on buying the cat ears online. You might want to check the walkthrough for further confirmation.

The water gun scene is as straightforward as it gets, you do a weekend patrol on Saturday afternoon and the girls will be playing w/ the waterguns. If you have 18+ popularity you can play. The water gun will be available to purchase after you have finished the first scene. Hope it helps.
Thank you very much...

Reactions: yuserneim
Apr 24, 2018

Version 0.10 Image Previews
Hey guys,
Here is the first batch of preview images for the upcoming version 0.10. Apologies it’s taken a lot longer than normal for me to post any previews this cycle and that is down to me focussing almost exclusively on animations for the last month or so. There are 15 preview images in total and you can download them here.
Now, I usually try to avoid giving away major spoilers when doing these preview images but given the kinds of scenes I’ve been working on, this is a little unavoidable. So, I hinted a while back that I was planning a threesome scene with two major characters. There’s no way to include any preview pics of that scene without giving it away, so I’ll just go ahead and tell you that it’s Debbie and Rachel you have some fun with. It’s also impossible to avoid the spoiler that we’ll have the option to see a mother-daughter spanking in your office when Patricia and Arabella pay the school a visit desperately seeking your help. That one’s quite a long scene and it can play out two very different ways. We’ve got the twins getting in trouble during swimming lessons with some poolside spankings and the enforced nudity punishment coming into play again.
Also given Lucy’s big win in our latest poll I switched focus last week to do a bunch of content for her, there are few preview pics of that here too. Again, lucy’s story has two different routes and a major choice for the headmaster about the kind of relationship he wants with her going forward. I’ll be posting more image previews soon as we’ve got most of the animations done now and we’re moving fully into render mode.
Altos
Godddammmmm, those are some awesome preview pictures!! I'm even more excited for the next update now! Pleasantly surprised by the new developments with our lovely secretary as well. This whole update seems like its chock full of killer scenes. Man, Altos and Herdone really know how to come up with some fantastic scenarios. Looking forward to seeing how everything plays out!

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
Thank you very much...
I took your advise and re-read the latest walk through. I intend starting a new game as I have a great of the student quests. Will I crash the game if I change a few variables in "save-editor'? I was thinking Money, discipline, grades and influence. :mad::mad:

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I took your advise and re-read the latest walk through. I intend starting a new game as I have a great of the student quests. Will I crash the game if I change a few variables in "save-editor'? I was thinking Money, discipline, grades and influence. :mad::mad:
There are cheat codes built into the game. Check the in game menu for a red button.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What Haley said. But yeah, there are probably ways to crash it, since apart from money all three variables have values which they can have at certain points in the story and some they cannot. I have neither tried nor checked the code but odds are that at some place the internal game logic may get wonky, especially with influence which as of now is completely tied to events/quests.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
What Haley said. But yeah, there are probably ways to crash it, since apart from money all three variables have values which they can have at certain points in the story and some they cannot. I have neither tried nor checked the code but odds are that at some place the internal game logic may get wonky, especially with influence which as of now is completely tied to events/quests.
The codes stable enough and the influence actually uses flag logic. But if you don't need to use renpy save editor don't. Mostly I recommend not to as there are spoilers in the save code variables.

suurtje

Feb 11, 2018
In the game I think I have read (or was it wishful thinking?) that the headmaster wishes to get more possibilities to peek in the dorms. Will placing camera's be a future addition to the game, or is that just my wishful thinking?

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
OK then. Thank you for your help..

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes